Wes Welker- Thug Turd

Matt39

No he's a turd because he's annoying and overrated by the previously mentioned dumb New England bros. I wish him the absolute worst and hope his marriage ends in self immolation.

Yet, his peers said he was the 23rd best t player in the NFL. It is time JN wraps their fingers around the concept he is not a scrub.

Yet, his peers said he was the 23rd best t player in the NFL. It is time JN wraps their fingers around the concept he is not a scrub.

I never said he was a scrub. I think he's a very good player. I disagree with Garb's dumb position that there isn't a player in the NFL who could do what he does.

Yet you'd still rather hang out with us than your own kind, so what the hell does that say about all of you?

Neither fandumb has a leg up on the other.

IMHO we can have differing opinions here and both sides can ultimately just go "pfft what do they know they are a Jets/Patriots fan." O

n your own board, the vitriol that is spread between fans of the same team is ridiculous.

Neither fandumb has a leg up on the other.

IMHO we can have differing opinions here and both sides can ultimately just go "pfft what do they know they are a Jets/Patriots fan." O

n your own board, the vitriol that is spread between fans of the same team is ridiculous.

for your reading pleasure

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=Forum&plckForumId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690

Archived