Jack mafia - closed finishing roles

Jack_D

I ape or someone comes in and wants to jump ahead that's fine. Not trying to step on toes.

Anyways sign up. I'll make a theme up and roles and sh*t based on turn out.

1. PAC

2. CTM

3. Nolder

4. EP

5. Ape

6. Crusher

7. Christine

8. Verb

9. Leelou

10. Jif

11. 80

12. SMC

13. Tina

14. JC1

15. Smash

16. AVM

17. Lily

18. Hess

throw me on there Jacqueline. next week I'll be Sharrow-like but probably won't matter because these pussies will NK me anyway.

what fun is it to kill you if you aren't here to cry about it?

in

Ape you playing? Say yes

Sure.

throw me on there Jacqueline. next week I'll be Sharrow-like but probably won't matter because these pussies will NK me anyway.

Me too. You guys will have to settle for Ape-Lite... only 3.75% alc. by vol.

I'm back bitches! Yo sign me up Jack!

Side note, I got in a little over my head with games lately, and as I just died in all but 1 within the last 3 days I have free time again.

I actually almost banned Nolder for calling people bitches here. Damn!!!! I have to lay off the dieting. LOL

I ape or someone comes in and wants to jump ahead that's fine. Not trying to step on toes.

Anyways sign up. I'll make a theme up and roles and sh*t based on turn out.

1. PAC

2. CTM

3. Nolder

4. EP

5. Ape

6. Crusher

Hey Jack. Didn;t you mod a game a long time ago at DM that was based on different colored candies that had different games powers? If you did, that game was awesome. If not you suck.

Yeah crush that was me. I've got another big game worked out for DM that's gunna be killer.

I was lost because I never knew it started. But that was a very cool concept. Very cool. I wish you could do that here. I don;t play at Dm much cause a few people their find me repulsive. LOL

I will mod kill them crush. ;)

I'll run 2.0 here

Nah.. It's all good. I had three pm's telling me my fat humor is not appreciated. Not appreciated? I'm actually on the furniture store wall for "Crimes against chairs" in 4 States. I'm muther****ing outlaw! Bitches gotta learn.

Nah.. It's all good. I had three pm's telling me my fat humor is not appreciated. Not appreciated? I'm actually on the furniture store wall for "Crimes against chairs" in 4 States. I'm muther****ing outlaw! Bitches gotta learn.

Seriously? Haha - I'd love to know who PMed you, but I understand if you'd rather not say.

Seriously? Haha - I'd love to know who PMed you, but I understand if you'd rather not say.

Yes. Seriously. Truth is not anyone I really ever got to know or ever played here. Weird cause 90% of my fat jokes are directed at myself. Broad side of the barn and all. Two of them were. basic, "Your not that funny and please stop." One was nuts and the reason I prefer to not play their. She just lit me up about what people can and can;t control. Very emotional very frustrated very angry. I just apologized and gave her JiF's celly for an apology gift. Hope it helped.

Yes. Seriously. Truth is not anyone I really ever got to know or ever played here. Weird cause 90% of my fat jokes are directed at myself. Broad side of the barn and all. Two of them were. basic, "Your not that funny and please stop." One was nuts and the reason I prefer to not play their. She just lit me up about what people can and can;t control. Very emotional very frustrated very angry. I just apologized and gave her JiF's celly for an apology gift. Hope it helped.

lmao.. i was always surprised nobody over there confronted you on your fat humor in thread

F*** it. In.

What a coincidence, that's exactly how JiF responded to that phone call from the fatty.

sensitive fat people are the worst.

And no I'm not playing.

Archived