5. Kobe Bryant 695 2009 LAL

6. Michael Jordan* 680 1998 CHI

7a. Lebron James 671 2012 MIA

7b. Kobe Bryant 671 2010 LAL

9. Michael Jordan* 666 1993 CHI

10. Hakeem Olajuwon* 664 1994 HOU

the guy still has one game left AT LEAST, if not two or a 3rd

i can see him getting to 700 points next game

A lofty list to be on, but show me pts per game instead of rewarding players for not closing out the series sooner.

the iist I have with most playoff PPG on it is skewed because it counts any round

i.e. MJ is #1 with 43 ppg in 1986 but he only played 3 games

No matter how hard I try I just can;t like this dude. His mom on the other hand?..... Hollar!!!!

Was actually talking to a buddy from Cleveland last night, diehard Cavs fan (and I do mean diehard, ever since the Hot Rod Williams days) and he summed it up perfectly; to paraphrase:

"I really don't care anymore. At this point I'm pulling for him. The guy admitted he f'd up, so that's that. Show me anyone in their 20's that didn't let their head get to them in at least one important situation. I've hated him so much the past year or so, at some point you just get tired of rooting for another person to fail and start worrying about your own guys succeeding again. I've moved on."

Was actually talking to a buddy from Cleveland last night, diehard Cavs fan (and I do mean diehard, ever since the Hot Rod Williams days) and he summed it up perfectly; to paraphrase:

"I really don't care anymore. At this point I'm pulling for him. The guy admitted he f'd up, so that's that. Show me anyone in their 20's that didn't let their head get to them in at least one important situation. I've hated him so much the past year or so, at some point you just get tired of rooting for another person to fail and start worrying about your own guys succeeding again. I've moved on."

Great words to live by and I try to live my real life like that. But in the make believe world of fan ship I still like to hate a bitch when I could.

Pretty well said. I absolutely loved the guy up until his last year with the Cavs then turned sour on him pretty hard, which was only exacerbated by the decision and my hatred for Miami. I don't deify the guy like some do, as there's still sh*t about his personality that really rubs me the wrong way, but he's clearly a superior talent and I like watching that type of athlete play, so I guess I'm indifferent now if he wins a rin. Somewhere in these playoffs I've actually changed my stance and really don't particularly care if he wins, but my loathing for wade and has been intensified tenfold, so if they win I'll be pissed, but it won't be because Lebron finally got one.

Pretty well said. I absolutely loved the guy up until his last year with the Cavs then turned sour on him pretty hard, which was only exacerbated by the decision and my hatred for Miami. I don't deify the guy like some do, as there's still sh*t about his personality that really rubs me the wrong way, but he's clearly a superior talent and I like watching that type of athlete play, so I guess I'm indifferent now if he wins a rin. Somewhere in these playoffs I've actually changed my stance and really don't particularly care if he wins, but my loathing for wade and has been intensified tenfold, so if they win I'll be pissed, but it won't be because Lebron finally got one.

People wrote them off after Bosh got hurt and they went down against Indy, Lebron said no way. People wrote them off against Boston when Rondo started going insane, Lebron said no way. People wrote them off when OKC stole game 1 and looked to be the deeper team against the Heat, Lebron said no way. Clutch plays to shore up several games along the way to boot. And it's still not enough.

And the craziest thing will be when he leaves Miami in 2 years and goes elsewhere, then wins another MVP with a 3rd franchise. That'll be a first for the league.

hpg0607_061031_wade.jpg

People wrote them off after Bosh got hurt and they went down against Indy, Lebron said no way. People wrote them off against Boston when Rondo started going insane, Lebron said no way. People wrote them off when OKC stole game 1 and looked to be the deeper team against the Heat, Lebron said no way. Clutch plays to shore up several games along the way to boot. And it's still not enough.

And the craziest thing will be when he leaves Miami in 2 years and goes elsewhere, then wins another MVP with a 3rd franchise. That'll be a first for the league.

RJF, You really think theres a strong possibility of him leaving Miami? Even if they win a championship? I think Riley can lock him up for the rest of his career.

Great words to live by and I try to live my real life like that. But in the make believe world of fan ship I still like to hate a bitch when I could.

Agreed. **** that faggot. Id love nothing more than to watch them choke away a 3-1 lead. Not going to happen, but thats what I want. And you know what, win or lose...Per LeBron, I'll just go back to my ordinary loser life and he'll continue to be the King.

Agreed. **** that faggot. Id love nothing more than to watch them choke away a 3-1 lead. Not going to happen, but thats what I want. And you know what, win or lose...Per LeBron, I'll just go back to my ordinary loser life and he'll continue to be the King.

You can bang the Kings mom. It's the IN thing.

RJF, You really think theres a strong possibility of him leaving Miami? Even if they win a championship? I think Riley can lock him up for the rest of his career.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't put anything past Riles as a GM, but it just doesn't seem like anything in his make-up says he'll stay considering Wade will be toast by then. The friendly, do-anything-for-his-teammates Lebron looks like it's dead and gone. Someone will come along with a better offer than what the Heat can bring by that point. Unless they can unload Wade for someone after this year, which I have no doubt they'll look into. Also I just have a gut feeling his flirtations with the Knicks aren't quite over yet.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't put anything past Riles as a GM, but it just doesn't seem like anything in his make-up says he'll stay considering Wade will be toast by then. The friendly, do-anything-for-his-teammates Lebron looks like it's dead and gone. Someone will come along with a better offer than what the Heat can bring by that point. Unless they can unload Wade for someone after this year, which I have no doubt they'll look into. Also I just have a gut feeling his flirtations with the Knicks aren't quite over yet.

Thats the only thing that could make this tainted for me....winning here and then leaving to sign with the knicks.

Thats the only thing that could make this tainted for me....winning here and then leaving to sign with the knicks.

Just a hunch. Him and Melo are pretty close, I'll definitely be watching how they interact in London. Don't think for a second that Melo won't be doing all sorts of recruiting, he was notorious for being that '08 team's Barkley.

i think he's signed for a 5 year deal, so he can't leave until 3 years after this season

Good for him. LeBron can still go **** himself with a railroad tie as far as I'm concerned.

I've made peace with it. He's the best player in the universe in his prime, and guys like that win rings. Fine. But I'm not happy about it and I'm certainly not happy for him, and I'm tired of hearing Mike Breen tell me how immature I'm being for holding onto my hated. Eat hog, you whitebread Stern-monkey bitch. When I hate it's forever.

I've made peace with it. He's the best player in the universe in his prime, and guys like that win rings. Fine. But I'm not happy about it and I'm certainly not happy for him, and I'm tired of hearing Mike Breen tell me how immature I'm being for holding onto my hated. Eat hog, you whitebread Stern-monkey bitch. When I hate it's forever.

Just stop it. Really, don't even try this one. You were better off throwing in the towel after you tried arguing that John Starks was a point guard.

http://fansofmediocrity.wordpress.com/2010/02/13/john-starks/

this guy says Starks was his favorite player and calls him a point guard

anyways, D-Wade scored 34.7 ppg in that finals and you think Shaq and his 13.7 points per game was the reason?

smh @ you

Archived