Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

The way she followed momentum from Hess (town) to AVM (non-scum) on D1 was suspicious.

The way she voted the same person as me, then said she'd vote me, but wouldn't vote me, then said she's wait for me to do something scummy was suspicious.

The way she followed momentum to Hess after I made a vocal push for his lynch was suspicious.

My issue is this... Pac, JC and Lily are the 3 I've narrowed to, but Crusher, 80 and SMC look just as bad. You and CTM I've content with my town read on you guys, as well as Christine. I have no read on Dan/Leelou. Is there anyone else?

Nope.

Say old chap, shall we talk about the narrative you've begun to architect here yet? Or would you rather just NK me to get you off your case, and just bank on talking your way out of the fallout from when I flip town?

Forked tongue Ape...really expected more from you...man of your education.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unofficial Vote Count

12 Alive 7 to Lynch

JC - 3 – CTM, Lily, Ape

Pac - 3 – Dan, Crusher, Christine

Lily - 2 - Verbal, SMC

SMC - 1 – JC

Crusher -1- Pac

Verbal – 1 – 80

Since Christine is busy with Hector...

Forked tongue Ape...really expected more from you...man of your education.

I knew exactly which post you were trying to exploit.

Anyone paying attention can see I've been drumming this thread with my top 3 since before the last night phase, Pac, JC and Lily. Which is why you had no choice but to mount this OMGUS campaign against me, as a reaction to the fact that I actually baited, trapped and cased you.

That post you quoted simply acknowledges what others have already said, everyone looks bad at this point in the game. It's not the first time I've pointed out the obvious. However, I didn't mince words you filthy cur, the only aspect of my list that has changed is that I've swapped Crusher in for Lily, and that has happened within this day phase after seeing her defend and Crusher defend, as well as the re-read on Crusher - which showed him swinging momentum from EP to Nolder on D1, and avoiding casing on most/all of his votes, so that nothing can stick to him. I feel that's dirtier than what Lily has done.

Twist things as you must, you only cast a guiltier shadow in doing so...

I like where I am, but if the votes mysteriously drop away from Pac again I'll move over to JC.

Thoughts on Crusher? I bumped some stuff up today, not many have reacted to it. I just re-referenced it in my response to JC.

Townies have been wrong before. Scum players are the only ones with the correct information. You've been posting a lot but providing very little.

Ironic 80 is ironic.

I've cased, laid out my suspects, bantered with CTM and Ape about different possibilities, and called people names. I'd say it's been a pretty ****ing all-around A game from me thus far.

You were funnier when you were following Vic around with Spidey pics and trying to be like him.

Crusher's vote on Hess from D3

^^^ This is Crushers' vote on EP after Hess revealed as cop.

Consistent theme? Voting without any statements, cases, whatever, that could be attached to him later in the game. Crusher could spend the whole game calling his votes a "joke vote" and we'd believe him, as he did with the vote he put on Nolder to move momentum away from EP on D1.

This is my biggest concern at the moment. I've said it before Pac expects to die or be viewed EARLY every game. Pac was listing EP and Crusher most consistently in his FOS early on. It really stuck out to me when Pac listed EP, Crusher and I, and then followed both Crusher and I with votes on Hess. Seem like an illogical play to list his top 3, then vote for Hess instead (who was being voted by 2 of his top 3).

This was a pretty big swing vote too, but it's the same sort of pragmatic thinking I was trying to apply at that time. I just don't know if SMC was genuinely echoing me or exploiting me.

Top 3: Pac, Crusher, JC

Bubble: SMC, Lily

Town reads: CTM, Verbal, DanX, Christine (pretty sure scum silenced her to frame AVM who scum probably thought was town, not SK)

I agree with your top 3 with SMC on the bubble.

And I don't like Crusher's premature announcement that he's roleless.

Are you saying you no longer suspect 80 or you were just spinning a sh*t storm to see what would stick?

There is only one person spinning right now.

Advantageous scum taking uncertain townie dialogue and exploiting it as much as possible. Common. Effective sometimes.

You still haven't come up with anything I did BEFORE you had to start casing me back when I explained how I trapped you. You are just layering recent statements on top of each other, putting a bow on them and calling them "narrative" but you haven't actually referenced a scumtell, or referenced anything I did EARLIER to shape you case on me. You've been purely reactive, like you weren't even reading the early part of the thread.

Mock Outrage?

unvote

vote APE

Got you now you furry pig.

Hardly. You and JC are transparent at this point... I know what you are hoping for, you are probably telling him if you can get me to melt down, I'll undermine my own cases on both of you and be ignored.

So, rather than bite on that and give you what you want, you get this:

GFY

Ironic 80 is ironic.

I've cased, laid out my suspects, bantered with CTM and Ape about different possibilities, and called people names. I'd say it's been a pretty ****ing all-around A game from me thus far.

You were funnier when you were following Vic around with Spidey pics and trying to be like him.

Don't cave in your sizzle chest there diddy kong...

I agree with your top 3 with SMC on the bubble.

And I don't like Crusher's premature announcement that he's roleless.

Just trying to help the town. If we have no consensus by deadline I offer myself as a roleless townie. Unless your would rather lynch blindly and possibly hit the Doc or other power role. Going to the beach Sunday, miss Bup-z and would not mind hanging out in the dead thread with him. He's lonely. Besides if you really thought I was scum you would have nailed me by now. So whether your not totally into the game yet or maybe your not town? No way to know. I miss the days of you posting from your I phone from the teachers lounge. Love DANX

Hardly. You and JC are transparent at this point... I know what you are hoping for, you are probably telling him if you can get me to melt down, I'll undermine my own cases on both of you and be ignored.

So, rather than bite on that and give you what you want, you get this:

GFY

More mock outrage.

unvtoe

vote ape

Ironic 80 is ironic.

tumblr_llrc1vuNai1qh8aas.jpg

Don't cave in your sizzle chest there diddy kong...

You just reminded me of something the other day. I was in my Director's office when a VP walked in and they were ball-busting me together. They asked why I wore polo shirts with slightly shorter sleeves instead of the super long ones that are more like golf polos. The Director understood the 2 distinct styles, but the VP didn't.

Before I could even stop to think that this made me sound like a ****ing moron, I go: "Yeah, sleeves need to be short. Suns out, guns out!"

As soon as I finished talking, I wished I could take that back. Their laughter haunts me still......

**** you JiF for ever planting that line in my subconscious.

Just trying to help the town. If we have no consensus by deadline I offer myself as a roleless townie. Unless your would rather lynch blindly and possibly hit the Doc or other power role. Going to the beach Sunday, miss Bup-z and would not mind hanging out in the dead thread with him. He's lonely. Besides if you really thought I was scum you would have nailed me by now. So whether your not totally into the game yet or maybe your not town? No way to know. I miss the days of you posting from your I phone from the teachers lounge. Love DANX

I don't see the reason for saying that at the point that you did. Plus, I think the bolded part is what you usually say to me when you're scum. Fishy fishy!

I am VERY proud of myself for making it through with just one game this school year, lol. Posting from my phone between classes, at lunch, in the bathroom, etc. put me on edge all the time.

You just reminded me of something the other day. I was in my Director's office when a VP walked in and they were ball-busting me together. They asked why I wore polo shirts with slightly shorter sleeves instead of the super long ones that are more like golf polos. The Director understood the 2 distinct styles, but the VP didn't.

Before I could even stop to think that this made me sound like a ****ing moron, I go: "Yeah, sleeves need to be short. Suns out, guns out!"

As soon as I finished talking, I wished I could take that back. Their laughter haunts me still......

Why they probably found out you actually have a sense of humor and plan to give you a job promotion.

Thoughts on Crusher? I bumped some stuff up today, not many have reacted to it. I just re-referenced it in my response to JC.

The only thing I really disagreed with was any reasoning that was based on JiF's death.

I love this story.

I don't see the reason for saying that at the point that you did. Plus, I think the bolded part is what you usually say to me when you're scum. Fishy fishy!

I am VERY proud of myself for making it through with just one game this school year, lol. Posting from my phone between classes, at lunch, in the bathroom, etc. put me on edge all the time.

I have missed you so prodding you into kicking my ass is kinda tempting. Truth is Im actually town this game. But if you want to bury me anyways it could be fun.

So far fishy things Ive seen this game

Christine tried to pass herself off as vetted after being silenced.

SMC prodded for info on Cop investigation

Lilly made some odd vote jumps I on some qoutes from CTM.

Ape is doing his narrative nonsense were he tries to explain what people do and puts a little spin on it to sound like people are up to stuff when most of the time it's primarily fiction from his silly ape brain.

AVM reacted really kinda nutso earlier to little pressure. Then I stinks he had a PR

Pac did a vote switch thing that I thought was scummy but now more I thinks could just be he's on vacation and misses the smell of fresh cut grass.

You are back and if nobody gets momentum before deadline just case me and slaughter me like old times. Im town but a safe lynch.

If not I think SMC might be a good place to go

unvote

vote smc

The only thing I really disagreed with was any reasoning that was based on JiF's death.

This.

I've seen JiF killed off whether Crusher was or wasn't on the scum team. The idea that every time JiF gets NK'ed is some sort of Crusher WIFOM just isn't true.

Unvote, Vote SMC

SMC was trying to bait the cop into telling him who else he looked at, and his results. He then continued to insult the Cop until the Day phase, when the cop was, big surprise, silenced.

Scum fishing for the confirmed townies.

Someone hammer this bitch.

Holy sh*t. lol

Archived