Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

Absolutely. I'm willing to think ahead if it benefits the town. Again, you're looking increasingly scummy. With such a gigantic advantage, why are you throwing out scare tactics about the consequences of anyone daring to investigate you?

No one is town until a coroner's report, and your role claim is either the most beneficial to town or the most DANGEROUS to town. Seriously bro, quit fighting this. Hess is submitting your investigation as we speak, and we'll all hand you the role of town leader once you come up clean.

And once that happens, I'll be more than happy to apologize for the wasted investigation, take the fall, and get lynched over it. No problem whatsoever.

Scare tactics? What in Vic's name are you talking about? Town is wonning in a route right now no thanks to you. In fact, if you had your way the scum silencer would still be alive and we wouldnt be getting any investigation results until the day phases would be up. But, cool, investigate me and then we lynch Lily next then if shes town, then we lynch you.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scare tactics? What in Vic's name are you talking about? Town is wonning in a route right now no thanks to you. In fact, if you had your way the scum silencer would still be alive and we wouldnt be getting any investigation results until the day phases would be up. But, cool, investigate me and then we lynch Lily next then if shes town, then we lynch you.

Sweet, sounds like we're on the same page.

EP D1 lining up lynched for D2 ping = scum.

AVM D1 buddy up to townie ping = scum.

Pac D2 lining up lynches for D2 ping = scum.

JC trapped by not catching my scumtells = scum.

Hess = town cop, lol.

Crusher changed my mind yesterday = town.

Christine = ???

CTM = ???

80 = ???

I'll tell you what, if I just stuck to pings and didn't use my brain or mouth the rest of these games, I might be halfway decent. ;)

I feel pretty good about Christine now. I guess she was just tangled up in bad logic, and can see where my case came from (how it looks to others). Pac wouldn't have swept in the way he did and pushed my case on her, if she was scum also. Anyway, good observation Dan.

Okay, going to the pool.

Emphasis on the halfway.

Hess is my hero.

I will work my whole mafia career to be like him. CTM is a slimey pig ****ing piece of hippie sh*t.

Pretty sure you just proved Darwin right. Damn ape.

I purposefully outed the cop because I felt like me plus a cop vs. any scum team with you on it was completely unbalanced.

I still can't believe that I had AVM, EP and Pac figured out before D1 ended, all three of them nabbed on single-posts, and a trap in place for JC. I am ****ing amazing. Your denial of this only makes my legend grow.

Yep...in one day you went from going for half right to being 2/3rds right. I has a proud!

;)

You should be ashamed. Out posted by me and I've been "dead" for like 9 weeks.

/prepares for spidey meme-bomb

/laughs maniacally

I will stab you in the face with Seahawk talons, step over your dead body, and proceed to pass you in posts.

Yep. We own dat ass. Except in football. But definitely in men's soccer.

Yeah? Well we have an olympic gold medalist sprinter to our name. Yeah he didn't TECHNICALLY stay at ECU even a full year...but he was enrolled. He totally had someone go to class and take a test for him one time or something even.

Yeah? Well we have an olympic gold medalist sprinter to our name. Yeah he didn't TECHNICALLY stay at ECU even a full year...but he was enrolled. He totally had someone go to class and take a test for him one time or something even.

Yeah. We had some dude recently finish 44th at the Olympic Trials in the 800m swimming. He won his Heat. Whatever all that means.

*Gets out ruler to measure penis*

Maybe someone could, I dunno, chronicle that time I won as scum and ruined SMC's awesome game in the process. Good times.

Game was played, 80 did something, game was over. Years later ape tells his kids it was all him.

Cliff notes work?

Archived