Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

fixed!

Nice!! I got a tablet for fathers day. Might need you splain it to me. The kids try but it comes way to easy to them. I want to use the scheduler thingy majingy to try and create balance between eating and breathing. Think Im really wasting some quality eating time.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool framing, JackMod. Didn't see that the game started and already 4 pages in, LOL, so read through right now.

Vote: Leelou

That's the best way to go to ensure we're safe from her coniving ways.

A DNA test proving the old man was always right, there was a mix up at the hospital and 80 really isn't his son.... best gift evar

My youngest brother just did that actually. LOL Kid is a wreck. Too funny. Out of the five of us he looks more like my Dad than any of us. He and his wife are hysterical. They been married for 3 years and been "clearing their life" to have kids. I try to splain just **** her stoopid. But they want to clear the negative energy first. haha She calls me the barbarian brother. LOL

WOW Hess just WOW...

Two "wow's". That's dramatic.

Another enlightening post from J80.

Hey!! anyone else notice how monkey disappeared after one vote? PUSSY! LOL

Anyone notice I said I'd have sparse availability this game? Or that I posted after midnight? Or that I didn't vote at all yet?

Crusher. Bad.

Wait did crusher mean his vote on me? LOL, I didn't even realize I had a vote on me... derp.

Oh well... you vote me you must be scum case case case case case... vote crusher? Is that what I'm supposed to do now to give you guys a town tell, that one of you will eventually then say is now my scum tell?

Wait did crusher mean his vote on me? LOL, I didn't even realize I had a vote on me... derp.

Oh well... you vote me you must be scum case case case case case... vote crusher? Is that what I'm supposed to do now to give you guys a town tell, that one of you will eventually then say is now my scum tell?

Pretty much, yes.

Much of what you do is a scum tell ... even when you're not scum.

Okay. Unvote. (Not that my last vote was noted.) Vote Hess.

Hess: 7

Tina: I hate doing dishes :(

Me too. Dishwasher > World peace Wish I had one.

Is 80 doing the overcompensating townie thing he does when he is scum?

Archived