Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

But Tina hasn't even voted me, I think.

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry Jack. I slept in till 11. I'll get on that with the vote counts now, and try to have one every page! So sorry!

I got a Tablet last year because it was the floor model, and they were trying to get rid of it. It had 2 tiny scratches on it that you can barely see, and I got it 75% off. I thought I would use it far more than I do, but more often than not, it is only used when I am playing Zelda and want to look up a boss fight and not have to run back to my desktop.

That is so mean! I would think you were hilarious to have as a Brother. She clearly needs a reality check!

So, Hess got to L1 then unvoted? And, this was a really opportunistic lynch wagon. Out of everyone, I'm surprised it was Hess. Verbal and Ape I can see, but Hess?

In looking at the order, I'm surprised AVM is voting Tina. Out of everyone, my target glares most at those from 3-7 on the train. But Tina? You must be protecting one, if not two of them. Surprising.

And, if you note, AVM, Nolder was not originally on the train. He went for someone else. If he was scum, he would have hopped on the train.

You chose a really random person to vote for with really bad reasons. You cite it was because of the lynch wagon, and yet, Nolder and Tina originally voted for each other. Tina's vote was to put him at L1. Not an absurd move, given that the wagon quickly got up to L2.

You were clearly just glancing at the Vote Count, wanted to protect 80 or JiF, and went for the 5th in line without really paying attention.

Vote : AVM

I literally looked at the post count right above that read:

Hess (8) - JC1, Pac, 80, jif, Tina, Nolder, ctm, smash

JC (1) - Lily

80 (1) - AVM

Ape (1) - Crusher

Lee (1) - SMC

Guess this means I was skimming instead of protecting someone? Whatever. Lynch me today or tomorrow, doesn't make a difference.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JC (1) - Lily

80 (1) - AVM

Ape (1) - Crusher

Lee (1) - SMC

Guess this means I was skimming instead of protecting someone? Whatever. Lynch me today or tomorrow, doesn't make a difference.

I'm not gonna do it. Nope.

JC (1) - Lily

80 (1) - AVM

Ape (1) - Crusher

Lee (1) - SMC

Given that that wasn't the actual vote order... yes. You would have seen that Tina was the last vote on Hess.

Well, let's just get drastic, why don't we? Let's immediately all scream lynch me.

Talk about being over defensive... My goodness. Put a tampon in that vagina please.

Vote AVM

I made the case for AVM or EP and purposefully withheld my vote to see who surfaced and proactively pushed for either of them.

This is the biggest P.O.S. reasoning of all time. People come and go, ass wipe. After you idiots kill me, please kill the ape.

Thanks,

The easy guy to lynch early every game now for some asinine reason.

Given that that wasn't the actual vote order... yes. You would have seen that Tina was the last vote on Hess.

Well, let's just get drastic, why don't we? Let's immediately all scream lynch me.

Talk about being over defensive... My goodness. Put a tampon in that vagina please.

You're one to talk.

you're pathetic

Setting the record straight for chronology, not for chest thumping dufus. Your reaction makes me feel better about you though - knee jerk reaction over who will take credit for scum hunting rather than understanding that I pointed it out in case you are following the ape.

So, with that said, the fat guy's vote feels the worst on the new EP train, and Leelou's.

it's not the skimming.. he's smarmy

So are you. Not a reason to kill either of you.

This is the biggest P.O.S. reasoning of all time. People come and go, ass wipe. After you idiots kill me, please kill the ape.

Thanks,

It was a play he cased you and EP then sat quietly like a furry Elmer Fud and waited to see who took the bait. You mad?

You're one to talk.

You just completely overreacted and got all upset that someone questioned why you made the most random vote possible. You say one thing, then totally vote for someone on a reasoning that is completely false and has nothing to do with them.

I'm sorry, but when I see something scummy, I point it out. You're going to have to just accept that this time, you have been caught.

Just GFY's. Seriously. I'm gone the rest of the day until the evening, so lynch me. I'm not revealing, so save yourselves the time.

Later.

This. You have two votes, from me and APE, and you are freaking out? My goodness, this is overdefensive badreaction overload!

It's intersting to me that I ended my vote on you with LOL and yet your trying to turn it into a real mafia play on day 1. It was a joke vote dick. Just like Hess's train.

I'm not "trying to turn it into a real mafia play" the minute you put a vote, comment or anything into the game thread, it is subject to interpretation. Whether it is a joke vote is a wifom. If 9 people followed you and voted me, would it have been a joke vote then?

Calling an action "a joke" is the most ignorable defense of an act in this game. It means NOTHING when you say it's a joke.

Please throw fat tantrum now. kthanxbai

I'm not "trying to turn it into a real mafia play" the minute you put a vote, comment or anything into the game thread, it is subject to interpretation. Whether it is a joke vote is a wifom. If 9 people followed you and voted me, would it have been a joke vote then?

Calling an action "a joke" is the most ignorable defense of an act in this game. It means NOTHING when you say it's a joke.

Please throw fat tantrum now. kthanxbai

Day 1 is full of joke votes regardless of what you call them. Try a little harder and you might sh*t yourself.

Thanks,

Not really.

You and EP are my top 2 based on the observations I've made. I stated my case, and there was an aggressive push for an EP train and nobody voted you based on my reasoning (remember Christine ended up on you on her own, so her voting around the time of me casing was coincidence). Because the push was for EP of my top 2, I'm inclined to vote you instead.

Why is that "biggest P.O.S. reasoning of all time"? Seems pretty logical to vote for a guy that had a page one town read on Hess, and then given the stall on Hess and me presenting a choice of EP and AVM, a handful of people rushed to create momentum away from you by voting EP.

Day 1 is full of joke votes regardless of what you call them. Try a little harder and you might sh*t yourself.

Yes it is. Which is what makes it especially opportunistic for scum to use that excuse. I'm not saying it's what you did, simply pointing out that you can call every vote a joke vote and I'm not going to buy it.

Not really.

You and EP are my top 2 based on the observations I've made. I stated my case, and there was an aggressive push for an EP train and nobody voted you based on my reasoning (remember Christine ended up on you on her own, so her voting around the time of me casing was coincidence). Because the push was for EP of my top 2, I'm inclined to vote you instead.

Why is that "biggest P.O.S. reasoning of all time"? Seems pretty logical to vote for a guy that had a page one town read on Hess, and then given the stall on Hess and me presenting a choice of EP and AVM, a handful of people rushed to create momentum away from you by voting EP.

I would follow you into the gates of Hell.

Yes it is. Which is what makes it especially opportunistic for scum to use that excuse. I'm not saying it's what you did, simply pointing out that you can call every vote a joke vote and I'm not going to buy it.

Your reasoning makes me wish I was scum so I could praise your awesomeness.

What is your position in all this?

So far, you come across as trying to troll me into taking my focus off my play and putting it on bickering with you.

Im actually trolling you to just amsue myself as I deicde to go home and take the boys swimming or sit at my desk till 4 and patient hours start again.

My take is the one post by EP seemed pretty scummy in the sense it felt like he was scum trying to find something townie to say.

AVM? Looked at Chritines case and yours and have no real feeling on it.

I think the middle to late 3rd of the Hess train might be a nice place to look.

I would like to eat a banana split off your forehead.

Archived