Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

Your obvious scum tells did not fully resonate until night...but spin away...the proof comes out in the end.

Funny because it was D1 that I was dropping them... to the tee, exactly as you explained them last time you nailed me as scum. I recall discussing why I was doing it with others, but not you, so that my new scumtells would eventually be confused with me being town. So I can be good as scum again.

In the past, when I've committed these same tells, you've voted me and sworn you won't put your vote anywhere else.

Yeah... you are scum.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning comes like it almost always does. No heavenly fire or no blood red sun. Everything was quiet and peaceful if you discounted the steel tipped fan sticking in the wall above AVM

AVM - Lonely Man - SK has been nk

It's now daytime

All of you. Listen to me. I shall lead you all to victory.

CALLED IT ON DAY 1.

Nothing that stands out as townie?

I stalled Hess's train on D1, refused to vote him then, and pointed people towards AVM and EP because of genuine tells I thought I was seeing.

I also counter-claimed Nolder on N1 because he said he was town w/ lynch avoidance, which is what I am, so from a pure balance standpoint I felt it was relevant to bring that to light.

So far, I was simply wrong to tie Hess to AVM and EP. That's the one thing I've done that wasn't pro-town, with hindsight, but realistically my motives (gaining info) were pro town.

None of that was protown, eh?

From the time Hess claimed Cop you've done nothing but try and discredit him...you stalled Hess Day 1 train? You were MIA. I pulled my vote off Hess as well. Originally thought Hess and AVM were masons...we spent the next two days putting Nolder to rest where very little action. AVM's antics made me want to return to Hess...to see if they would reveal a mason team but oh well...got that wrong...you're still scum.

Dead :

No D1 Lynch - Nolder wore protection

Tina - 3 Shot Vig (Samurai) - N1 Kill - bludgeoned (SK?)

Smash - Vanilla Town (Merchant) - N1 Kill - Steel Tipped Fan (Mafia)

Nolder - Survivor (Content Geisha) - D2 Lynch

JiF - Vanilla Town (General) - N2 Kill - Steel Tipped Fan (Mafia)

EP - Vote Stealer (Seductive Geisha) - D3 Lynch

AVM - Serial Killer (Lonely Man) - N3 Kill - Steel Tipped Fan (Mafia)

Alive :

Pac

CTM

Ape

Crusher

Christine

Verbal

Dan Leelou

JF80

SMC

JC

Lily

Hess

*grumbles* Stealing my layout!

(I edited it though. Just spell out Serial Killer, it's not that big of a deal)

Official Non-Mod Vote Count

12 Alive 7 to Lynch

JC - 3 - CTM, Ape, JF80

Pac - 1 - Dan

Ape - 1 - JC

Lily - 1 - Verbal

SMC - 1 - Christine

Not Voting : Pac, Crusher, SMC, Lily, Hess

(This is all based on the assumption that no one else is stealing votes)

Funny because it was D1 that I was dropping them... to the tee, exactly as you explained them last time you nailed me as scum. I recall discussing why I was doing it with others, but not you, so that my new scumtells would eventually be confused with me being town. So I can be good as scum again.

In the past, when I've committed these same tells, you've voted me and sworn you won't put your vote anywhere else.

Yeah... you are scum.

613rODaGWUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

YEAH! I mean...other than being completely wrong about my alignment you were dead on. ;)

I said from D1 that something was wrong with you, and you weren't town. Of course, I also tossed out the word scum a few times, but I was still right that you weren't town!

And, I stuck with that argument, even after the Ape dropped it.

So, gave the cat a bath.

He hopped into the water, sat still on the counter while I soaped him up, and then tried to bolt when it came for the rinse.

I have a retarded cat.

Hope the cat's alright with the whole sneezing blood thing, btw.

Vote SMC

Trying to force the Cop into revealing all he has looked at, just before he went and silenced him for this Day phase. We can all pretty much assume Hess was silenced.

:face:

Hess was protecting NOLDER. NOLDER, for the love of god. Hess didn't want to say he investigated Nolder because what? Being Hess? So protecting Nolder made more sense than revealing a name of a player in order to prevent that player from being a lynch target.

Also, we can assume Hess was silenced, but he said he's playing golf today so we'll know later today whether ut in fact happened.

My scum list remains:

1. Pac

2. Lily

3. Ape

4. AVM

5. Crusher

6. JC

But, I'm willing to go JC.

Vote: JC

Also, @JC, you usually have an accurate read on Ape--what is your read on him now? You think he's scum?

Last, @ Verbal, I rather not say at the moment.

From the time Hess claimed Cop you've done nothing but try and discredit him...you stalled Hess Day 1 train? You were MIA. I pulled my vote off Hess as well. Originally thought Hess and AVM were masons...we spent the next two days putting Nolder to rest where very little action. AVM's antics made me want to return to Hess...to see if they would reveal a mason team but oh well...got that wrong...you're still scum.

I think it's hilarious that you had no read on me until after I moved you into my top 3. Not even an FOS, but now you are solid that I'm scum.

If you or anyone reads D1, you will see I came in when Hess's train hit a high point and suggested we move votes to AVM or EP. That is stalling a train. In fact when I did this, CTM said "I'm willing to vote ape" because I believe he saw it immediately as a play to take pressure off Hess. So, I swung the momentum to both those guys away from Hess, from there Crusher, Lily, you and others swung it to Nolder. At one point I was stating that we should give Hess the benefit of the doubt for not revealing.

Never felt Hess was scum on D1. It was only after AVM appeared to be protecting him a second time that I changed my opinion of him.

JC / Lily competing trains = good.

If Hess continued with his trend of viewing top suspects, then it's likely he viewed Pac and can give us results on him tonight. Which means we can focus elsewhere, and a set of competing trains on two of the other top suspects is a good as it can get really.

Hess was protecting NOLDER. NOLDER, for the love of god. Hess didn't want to say he investigated Nolder because what? Being Hess? So protecting Nolder made more sense than revealing a name of a player in order to prevent that player from being a lynch target.

Also, we can assume Hess was silenced, but he said he's playing golf today so we'll know later today whether ut in fact happened.

My scum list remains:

1. Pac

2. Lily

3. Ape

4. AVM

5. Crusher

6. JC

Also, @JC, you usually have an accurate read on Ape--what is your read on him now? You think he's scum?

FTLOG, MAYBE he didn't inspect Nolder and is still trying to keep it a SECRET. Who knows! He is Hess!

I think it's hilarious that you had no read on me until after I moved you into my top 3. Not even an FOS, but now you are solid that I'm scum.

If you or anyone reads D1, you will see I came in when Hess's train hit a high point and suggested we move votes to AVM or EP. That is stalling a train. In fact when I did this, CTM said "I'm willing to vote ape" because I believe he saw it immediately as a play to take pressure off Hess. So, I swung the momentum to both those guys away from Hess, from there Crusher, Lily, you and others swung it to Nolder. At one point I was stating that we should give Hess the benefit of the doubt for not revealing.

Never felt Hess was scum on D1. It was only after AVM appeared to be protecting him a second time that I changed my opinion of him.

Not really...I usually allow some room for growth as I watch my suspects...kind of how I've changed and do not always target AVM or 80 in the early days of the game...for a while that was my modus operandi...and I found that made me inflexible...hence with you...I wanted to see what changes you made...the fact is...you avoided the early going...even suggested you may seek a replacement...very hard to get a read on that...now you want to use that to insinuate I'm scum...fine like I stated in the previous game...you're scum...I know it and you know it. You do not like having me in the game when you are scum...I can live with that. When I flip the town should come after you and I'll be proven correct yet again. The difference between you and me...I don't care if my death serves a purpose...in this case...outing you...in your case...sow enough confusion so you can live till the end game.

My scum list remains:

1. Pac

2. Lily

3. Ape

4. AVM

5. Crusher

6. JC

Pretty sure I've answered this...FTR...I'd recommend the town look your way once my lynch is done.

All of you. Listen to me. I shall lead you all to victory.

CALLED IT ON DAY 1.

Forget Lady Ape, we have Lady Pac now?

My scum list remains:

1. Pac

2. Lily

3. Ape

4. AVM

5. Crusher

6. JC

Why does this not surprise me?

Pretty sure I've answered this...FTR...I'd recommend the town look your way once my lynch is done.

Cross-posted, FYI. I didn't see your post as I was responding to Christine and know of your penchent for reading Ape.

Town can look my way all they want and they'll find a fellow townie. My 5 for last 3 scum looks good about right now.

Not really...I usually allow some room for growth as I watch my suspects...kind of how I've changed and do not always target AVM or 80 in the early days of the game...for a while that was my modus operandi...and I found that made me inflexible...hence with you...I wanted to see what changes you made...the fact is...you avoided the early going...even suggested you may seek a replacement...very hard to get a read on that...now you want to use that to insinuate I'm scum...fine like I stated in the previous game...you're scum...I know it and you know it. You do not like having me in the game when you are scum...I can live with that. When I flip the town should come after you and I'll be proven correct yet again. The difference between you and me...I don't care if my death serves a purpose...in this case...outing you...in your case...sow enough confusion so you can live till the end game.

Whoa, whoa, whoa....

I wasn't avoiding. I was genuinely unavailable. In the past 2 weeks I've spent 6 days in Indiana, 3 at home in Boston, 3 in Maine and 1 in Philly (Monday). Yesterday I was doing online training, which afforded me plenty of time to dick around here.

I've already stated numerous times that if my death helps the town focus, then kill me. So the "unlike you" bullsh*t in this post is well... bullsh*t.

You still haven't actually pointed to a scumtell in your OMGUS push against me here. For anyone that has paid close attention to when you are in fact town and casing me as scum, it should be fairly evident how empty your counter-case on me is here... compared to the buttoned-up cases you've made against me when I am in fact scum and you town.

Three of these five are scum IMO: Pac, Lily, Ape, Crusher, and JC. Looking this list over again, I'd flip JC for Ape in order of scumprobablity.

I'm still wondering what the scum kills could tell us: Smash, JiF, and AVM. Not sure why AVM was killed unless they somehow knew he was the SK. Smash and JiF seem like Pac kills.

Archived