Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see if he gets all butthurt and takes you seriously, or if it's just me ;)

Can we get a ruling from Verbal on whether or not you used this word correctly? Thanks.

I'm cooling on you for the moment. Relatively content with the way you are explaining yourself.

What are your thoughts on Jetscode, Crusher and Pac?

Crusher - doesn't really post a lot of content so it's always hard for me to read him. I just enjoy him.

JC - My nemesis is always scum! Kidding...

Pac - wussed out on hammering as per usual, which doesn't make him scum. It just makes him Pac.

Seriously, all three of them have been pretty quiet. I'd say at least one of these three is scum, maybe two, but it's hard to tell when they're so quiet. All three were on the Nolder lynch and JC and Crush were on EP's lynch, so of the three, I'd lean more on Pac, I think. It could just be that he's on vacation, though. Like I said, hard for me to tell. If I had to choose, I'd vote Pac. But I'm happy with my vote where it is for now. In all honesty, I may end up voting JC out of self-preservation.

I've wanted to destroy Pac for a while now. And though I'm sure you'll claim I've been "trapped" by doing so.........

Unvote vote Pac

No trap. I've been on Pac's case since D1, just let myself get distracted by Hess stuff.

Initially I figured Hess would view Pac, but the way this day has unfolded we have a lot of people coming out and creating trains on everyone but Pac. Which strikes me as odd. So, it's probably best to just take him out now, like Hess asked us to, and then look at this day again with his alignment.

Crusher - doesn't really post a lot of content so it's always hard for me to read him. I just enjoy him.

Pac - wussed out on hammering as per usual, which doesn't make him scum. It just makes him Pac.

Seriously, all three of them have been pretty quiet. I'd say at least one of these three is scum, maybe two, but it's hard to tell when they're so quiet. All three were on the Nolder lynch and JC and Crush were on EP's lynch, so of the three, I'd lean more on Pac, I think. It could just be that he's on vacation, though. Like I said, hard for me to tell. If I had to choose, I'd vote Pac. But I'm happy with my vote where it is for now. In all honesty, I may end up voting JC out of self-preservation.

Could be this, could be that. Not really saying much... in this post.

Okay, thanks.

Am I the only one sitting here enjoying the irony of sweet Lilly calling us suspicious for not posting much?

Am I the only one sitting here enjoying the irony of sweet Lilly calling us suspicious for not posting much?

Lol..... you got me there, big guy. But I'm not calling you out. I was asked my opinion on you three. I didn't say you were suspicious, necessarily. Everyone is suspicious at this point, except maybe Hess.

Question...

Does it make sense to run me up to L1? This day phase will end, I won't be lynched and we will be able to get Hess's result from him in night phase WITHOUT a potential mis-lynch today.

This is one way to counter-act the silencing at least for today. Hopefully, Hess will have a guilty for us, and we can lynch scum tomorrow.

Gee, Verb, don't reveals generally come right after someone puts someone at L-2?

Gee, Lily, it was the way you posted and the wording you used. Ape has been all over it, so I won't re-hash.

How long did this take you to put together?

Need to know, I've been documenting the Just in Fudge creative process.

<10 minutes

Can we get a ruling from Verbal on whether or not you used this word correctly? Thanks.

I'm cooling on you for the moment. Relatively content with the way you are explaining yourself.

Proper usage.

That's because I don't really know much, honestly.

Meh. Scum Lily doesn't commit to anything and rides the fence the entire game. Either you've altered your town game to align with your scumtells......or you're scum.

Question...

Does it make sense to run me up to L1? This day phase will end, I won't be lynched and we will be able to get Hess's result from him in night phase WITHOUT a potential mis-lynch today.

This is one way to counter-act the silencing at least for today. Hopefully, Hess will have a guilty for us, and we can lynch scum tomorrow.

IMO, no. It is the same as a No Lynch. h8them

Town's power is in the ability to lynch scum - we should use it.

Haha, I feel like I can't read any of you anymore ...

Thanks! What do you think of Lily and Pac?

Lily always appears scummy...she has gotten this rep from most of us lately...usually leads to her elimination right around Day 3 or so...the problem is she train hops and uses faulty logic...but I've seen her do this as town and scum...after I post this she'll come back with some sort of comment that "...she plays instinctively not logically...". She's on the list of scum candidates but not as high up as Ape or SMC in my estimate.

Pac has not played his typical game. Right now the entire JN mafia community feels the need to show versatility...everyone has changed up their style...personally I blame the Ape...but I digress...to me it appears Pac and Verbal have swapped playing styles...Pac also fits in the middle of the scum list as well. Could vote there...but trust my read on the Ape better.

Quid pro quo....read on the Ape?

Question...

Not to me it doesn't

Verb, you know how you ramp up as the game goes on? Or used to? I get more sure as the game goes on - town or scum. I think I've come across pretty strongly on the one thing that has stuck out to me so far this game. I'm better towards end game. I'll be the first to admit I suck at the beginning of games.

JC, I won't bother. You said it for me. :P

Lily always appears scummy...she has gotten this rep from most of us lately...usually leads to her elimination right around Day 3 or so...the problem is she train hops and uses faulty logic...but I've seen her do this as town and scum...after I post this she'll come back with some sort of comment that "...she plays instinctively not logically...". She's on the list of scum candidates but not as high up as Ape or SMC in my estimate.

Pac has not played his typical game. Right now the entire JN mafia community feels the need to show versatility...everyone has changed up their style...personally I blame the Ape...but I digress...to me it appears Pac and Verbal have swapped playing styles...Pac also fits in the middle of the scum list as well. Could vote there...but trust my read on the Ape better.

Quid pro quo....read on the Ape?

I'm uneasy. Partially because he's become unreadable to me. I didn't love his argument for leaving Pac alone earlier today. But I feel worse about you than I do about him right now.

I vote no and a mild surprise it was suggested. Was it a trap?

Yeah, I just wanted to see how some people reacted. Not really helpful though, my best town reads responded like I expected them to.

Just trying to jar us loose from this sticking point... oh well, maybe I'll try patience, most of my folly in these games is a derivative of impatience anyway.

I'm uneasy. Partially because he's become unreadable to me. I didn't love his argument for leaving Pac alone earlier today. But I feel worse about you than I do about him right now.

I came into today assuming Pac would be speedlynched. Given Hess's heavy command to lynch Pac next.

Basically, I was hoping if I could put brakes on Pac lynch, we'd get a look at where people like 80, Crusher, SMC, Lily, Jetscode went with their votes. Of the lot of them only 80 blasted out of the gates with a Pac vote. He either made the assumption I did about Pac being lynched quickly and wanted to get the early bus, or he's town. I feel comfortable assuming that 80 is town.

Jetscode making the omgus play on me, with zero substance and articulation about how I've hit my scumtells is a huge ping. My case on him was that he wasn't catching my scumtells as I laced them into the game, and my logic is, if he all of a sudden is missing those tells, after nailing me 3-4 times on them, he's not looking for scum. You have to understand, JC approaches the game like a scientist, he looks at me early and often, determines his read on me, is rarely wrong, and it serves as his baseline for the game.

I think if Pac flips scum, it'll be nice to come back to this day phase, and look at the quality of the cases put forth early in order to take this lynch a different direction... know what I mean?

I came into today assuming Pac would be speedlynched. Given Hess's heavy command to lynch Pac next.

Basically, I was hoping if I could put brakes on Pac lynch, we'd get a look at where people like 80, Crusher, SMC, Lily, Jetscode went with their votes. Of the lot of them only 80 blasted out of the gates with a Pac vote. He either made the assumption I did about Pac being lynched quickly and wanted to get the early bus, or he's town. I feel comfortable assuming that 80 is town.

Jetscode making the omgus play on me, with zero substance and articulation about how I've hit my scumtells is a huge ping. My case on him was that he wasn't catching my scumtells as I laced them into the game, and my logic is, if he all of a sudden is missing those tells, after nailing me 3-4 times on them, he's not looking for scum. You have to understand, JC approaches the game like a scientist, he looks at me early and often, determines his read on me, is rarely wrong, and it serves as his baseline for the game.

I think if Pac flips scum, it'll be nice to come back to this day phase, and look at the quality of the cases put forth early in order to take this lynch a different direction... know what I mean?

On its own, it wouldn't have bothered me as much. I already thought it was totally weird I was the only vote on Pac, and then the timing of your comment, when the vote count looked like this (below), was strange to me. It's not something that makes much sense as scum or town, though, since we were already leaving him alone.

Official Vote Count

12 Alive 7 to Lynch

JC - 4 - CTM, Ape, JF80, SMC

Pac - 1 - Dan

Ape - 1 - JC

Lily - 2 - Verbal, crusher

SMC - 1 - Christine

I agree with your other points about JC. He's not really picking at anything, more reacting to comments at/about him than actively looking at anyone.

I agree with your other points about JC. He's not really picking at anything, more reacting to comments at/about him than actively looking at anyone.

This is what's bothering me about JC, i'm usually able to read him as town for the same reasons you mention.. I'm not getting a town vibe from him this game

Ape is the easiest player to read on the JN board...he tries to control the narrative from start to finish...then creates a false choice scenario when his subject does not act according to his narrative...just a hunch but I bet he follows politics as a sport...he uses the same word choices to see evil intent in all actions...look at how he has the conversation tilted...its either me, Pac and Lily...or SMC, Crusher and 80. Either way you slice it and dice it he's controlling the narrative...even offering the false choice on his unlynchable claim...he knows the balance play should buy him some time...to counter Nolder...he plays this just he used to with the BPV...its a ruse to get to end game where he feels he can use his bluster to turn the town against itself...like I said...I got heat the last time for calling him out on this...and he tried the same exact defense...it sucked then and its even worse now.

Ape is the easiest player to read on the JN board...he tries to control the narrative from start to finish...then creates a false choice scenario when his subject does not act according to his narrative...just a hunch but I bet he follows politics as a sport...he uses the same word choices to see evil intent in all actions...look at how he has the conversation tilted...its either me, Pac and Lily...or SMC, Crusher and 80. Either way you slice it and dice it he's controlling the narrative...even offering the false choice on his unlynchable claim...he knows the balance play should buy him some time...to counter Nolder...he plays this just he used to with the BPV...its a ruse to get to end game where he feels he can use his bluster to turn the town against itself...like I said...I got heat the last time for calling him out on this...and he tried the same exact defense...it sucked then and its even worse now.

i'm down.. lets kill the ape!

Archived