Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

I would not kill my sweet Boopsie until everyone else on the team forced me. Certainly not that early.

Content? Sure we need another idiot spitting out crap.

Yeah, you would. We've seen it plenty of times.

It's not about content fat man, it's about scum hunting. You typically have a strong gut (pun intended) for picking out liars. I'm not really seeing that out of you this game

This.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count:

Nolder - 10 - Crusher, AVM, 80, SMC, JC, Lily, EP, Verbal, Christine, Hess

Smash - 2 - JiF, Ape

EP - 2 - CTM, Leelou/Dan

Hess - 2 - Smash, Tina

Ape - 1 - Nolder

Crusher -1 - Pac

With 18 Alive, it takes 10 to Lynch

Majority Reached

Official Vote Count

EP – 1 - CTM

Verbal - 1 - JF80

Nolder - 9 - JC, PAC, Leelou/Dan, Hess, AVM, Lily, Crusher, SMC, Ape

Hess - 1 – Nolder

16 alive it taks 9 to lynch

That's a lynch everybody

Official Vote Count

EP - 8 - Hess, Verb, AVM, 80, lily, crusher, JC, Dan

Hess - 2 - Ape, PAC

AVM - 1- EP

14 alive means 8 to lynch

That's final cause it's the hammer

Dead :

No D1 Lynch - Nolder wore protection

Tina - 3 Shot Vig (Samurai) - N1 Kill - bludgeoned (SK?)

Smash - Vanilla Town (Merchant) - N1 Kill - Steel Tipped Fan (Mafia)

Nolder - Survivor (Content Geisha) - D2 Lynch

JiF - Vanilla Town (General) - N2 Kill - Steel Tipped Fan (Mafia)

EP - Vote Stealer (Seductive Geisha) - D3 Lynch

AVM - SK (Lonely Man) - N3 Kill - Steel Tipped Fan (Mafia)

Alive :

Pac

CTM

Ape

Crusher

Christine

Verbal

Dan Leelou

JF80

SMC

JC

Lily

Hess

Thanks. Any chance you know the posts numbers or have links to the final counts? I like to jump to them and then read backward to see the who, when and why votes peel off of others and landed on the lynchee...

Seriously? Wow your get dumber quicker than I get fatter.

In the past year of games, JIF has been the scum MVP far more times than me. Why would ANYONE advocating killing him? Even when he is dead right about someone being scum, nobody listens to his cases anymore unless he's an uncountered Cop.

After looking at those final vote counts, can't help but feeling good about CTM as town. His vote ended up on EP in the first 2 day phases. He was then silenced Day 3.

And that's all I've got.

Yeah, CTM is my strongest town read at the moment. I wish I could add others to that list.

Actually the other takeaway from the vote trains is regarding Crusher.

He was the first vote on Nolder, BUT if you recall it was his vote on Nolder that swung people away from EP.

Then Crusher was one of the last 3 votes on Nolder the second time he was lynched.

Then he was a last 3 vote on EP. Be right back... bumping some posts.

Thanks. Any chance you know the posts numbers or have links to the final counts? I like to jump to them and then read backward to see the who, when and why votes peel off of others and landed on the lynchee...

I'm not smart enough to figure out what you just said.

Vote Count:

Nolder - 8 - Crusher, AVM, 80, SMC, JC, Lily, EP, Verbal

Smash - 2 - JiF, Ape

EP - 2 - CTM, Leelou

Hess - 2 - Smash, Tina

AVM - 1 - Christine

Ape - 1 - Nolder

Crusher -1 - Pac

Pac - 1 - Hess

Nolder is at L2

With 18 Alive, it takes 10 to Lynch

Deadline : 10pm EST Tonight

Official Vote Count

EP – 1 - CTM

Verbal - 1 - JF80

Nolder - 9 - JC, PAC, Leelou, Hess, AVM, Lily, Crusher, SMC, Ape

Hess - 1 – Nolder

16 alive it taks 9 to lynch

That's a lynch everybody

Official Vote Count

EP - 8 - Hess, Verb, AVM, 80, lily, crusher, JC, Dan

Hess - 2 - Ape, PAC

AVM - 1- EP

14 alive means 8 to lynch

That's final cause it's the hammer

I'm not smart enough to figure out what you just said.

When you quote posts, there is a little grey loopey arrow before the person's name you quoted. It jumps back in the thread to that post. I just went and found them. Now, you can jump back to those posts... and read.

vote Hess

Crusher's vote on Hess from D3

Well then.

unvote

vote Ep

^^^ This is Crushers' vote on EP after Hess revealed as cop.

Consistent theme? Voting without any statements, cases, whatever, that could be attached to him later in the game. Crusher could spend the whole game calling his votes a "joke vote" and we'd believe him, as he did with the vote he put on Nolder to move momentum away from EP on D1.

More info to be gleaned from Hess's lynch = Pac keeps listing me and Crusher as suspects, but then follows us in voting Hess.

This is my biggest concern at the moment. I've said it before Pac expects to die or be viewed EARLY every game. Pac was listing EP and Crusher most consistently in his FOS early on. It really stuck out to me when Pac listed EP, Crusher and I, and then followed both Crusher and I with votes on Hess. Seem like an illogical play to list his top 3, then vote for Hess instead (who was being voted by 2 of his top 3).

Unvote: EP

Vote: Hess

This might tell us more about EP and AVM as well.

This was a pretty big swing vote too, but it's the same sort of pragmatic thinking I was trying to apply at that time. I just don't know if SMC was genuinely echoing me or exploiting me.

Top 3: Pac, Crusher, JC

Bubble: SMC, Lily

Town reads: CTM, Verbal, DanX, Christine (pretty sure scum silenced her to frame AVM who scum probably thought was town, not SK)

So who are we lynching? Lily, Pac, and JC have all done a fine job of defending, but I find it hard to believe all 3 are town.

Of those 3, I believe Lily handled her defense best.

JC is banking entirely on the empty promise of having read me successfully in the past. If he had made that case on D1 when I was scumtelling, then I'd say you should believe him, since he's only doing it now, as OMGUS, and after I TOLD HIM I was dropping my scumtells, you should call bullsh*t on him.

Pac's defense is mediocre, especially where he leans on "you attacked me because I'm on vacation" that's some faggotty bullsh*t right there. I'm more inclined to believe he's been distancing from Crusher and EP than anything. Basically I think his top 3 is two fellow scum and the one person that has been onto him since D1, me.

Crusher's defense is horrid.

Also think JC is wasting his vote on me, and avoiding taking position on anyone else at this point in the game. Usually we can bank on him for reads on more than just me.

Crusher and Pac busing each other.

I'm down for a kill on any of my top 3. Woudl require more convincing for my bubble, over any of them, but not much more. Heh.

In the past year of games, JIF has been the scum MVP far more times than me. Why would ANYONE advocating killing him? Even when he is dead right about someone being scum, nobody listens to his cases anymore unless he's an uncountered Cop.

Jealousy of our love. You even asking that questioning would put you to the top of my list if I had one.

Crusher's vote on Hess from D3

^^^ This is Crushers' vote on EP after Hess revealed as cop.

Consistent theme? Voting without any statements, cases, whatever, that could be attached to him later in the game. Crusher could spend the whole game calling his votes a "joke vote" and we'd believe him, as he did with the vote he put on Nolder to move momentum away from EP on D1.

This is my biggest concern at the moment. I've said it before Pac expects to die or be viewed EARLY every game. Pac was listing EP and Crusher most consistently in his FOS early on. It really stuck out to me when Pac listed EP, Crusher and I, and then followed both Crusher and I with votes on Hess. Seem like an illogical play to list his top 3, then vote for Hess instead (who was being voted by 2 of his top 3).

This was a pretty big swing vote too, but it's the same sort of pragmatic thinking I was trying to apply at that time. I just don't know if SMC was genuinely echoing me or exploiting me.

Top 3: Pac, Crusher, JC

Bubble: SMC, Lily

Town reads: CTM, Verbal, DanX, Christine (pretty sure scum silenced her to frame AVM who scum probably thought was town, not SK)

I can call you the monkey who sucks his own cock all game and they would believe me too. Your point?

Also think JC is wasting his vote on me, and avoiding taking position on anyone else at this point in the game. Usually we can bank on him for reads on more than just me.

Crusher and Pac busing each other.

I'm down for a kill on any of my top 3. Woudl require more convincing for my bubble, over any of them, but not much more. Heh.

Then vote me faggot. Im roleless townie and would love to go hang out with sweet Bup-z in the dead thread. Proving you an ignorant retarded story telling ape is a bonus. Like when I get a lone salty tasty french fry with an order of chicken fingers basket.

Then vote me faggot. Im roleless townie and would love to go hang out with sweet Bup-z in the dead thread. Proving you an ignorant retarded story telling ape is a bonus. Like when I get a lone salty tasty french fry with an order of chicken fingers basket.

Bullying me to take my vote off Pac?

Where's CTM? He made some case about how I was doing something like this earlier in the game...

Of those 3, I believe Lily handled her defense best.

JC is banking entirely on the empty promise of having read me successfully in the past. If he had made that case on D1 when I was scumtelling, then I'd say you should believe him, since he's only doing it now, as OMGUS, and after I TOLD HIM I was dropping my scumtells, you should call bullsh*t on him.

Pac's defense is mediocre, especially where he leans on "you attacked me because I'm on vacation" that's some faggotty bullsh*t right there. I'm more inclined to believe he's been distancing from Crusher and EP than anything. Basically I think his top 3 is two fellow scum and the one person that has been onto him since D1, me.

Crusher's defense is horrid.

I feel the opposite. I think Pac's defense was the best of the 3, with JC in the middle.

I'm staying on Lily (giggity), and will only leave for JC to secure a lynch. Not willing to vote Pac right now.

Bullying me to take my vote off Pac?

Where's CTM? He made some case about how I was doing something like this earlier in the game...

Bullying you to take your vote of Pac while Im voting Pac?

Fine

unvote

vote Ape

My case is he's a stupid ****ing ape and needs to die before he can reproduce.

Bullying you to take your vote of Pac while Im voting Pac?

Fine

unvote

vote Ape

My case is he's a stupid ****ing ape and needs to die before he can reproduce.

Not the worst possible vote location - I've noticed the Ape buddying up to CTM a bit by having him as his "top town" read, which could just be him trying to cover his tracks.

As usual, he's placed himself in a position where a lynch on him might reveal good info. But he's not getting lynched today, so your vote, while somewhat appropriate, is only a buried vote at this point.

Que?

Sorry, I forgot you were dumb.

You basically said he was either town or scum. I said "Where'd you park the squad car?" You know, like you were some sort of super-sleuth detective and had.......you know, it's just easier to call you stupid.

I always put myself in a position where my lynch is informative... that is what happens when you haven opinions, put a stake in the ground, make cases and commit to things in these games.

This is entirely what Crusher, Lily and JC have not done. Pac has made minimal commitment to his opinions, I'll give him that. SMC too.

If we want to flip the script here, we can lynch CTM on the premise that he loves to bus teammates like EP, and would totally silence himself to look more town. I don't care at this point.

I'm at that point where I can convince myself, and probably most of you, that anyone is scum. So I'm going to go catch my breath, lol

Sorry, I forgot you were dumb.

You basically said he was either town or scum. I said "Where'd you park the squad car?" You know, like you were some sort of super-sleuth detective and had.......you know, it's just easier to call you stupid.

Shut up fag. As soon as you have a better idea let us all know, mmmmk?

If we want to flip the script here, we can lynch CTM on the premise that he loves to bus teammates like EP, and would totally silence himself to look more town. I don't care at this point.

I would do that for sure..

But I wouldn't be this obvious. I gave a "ping" post to EP and voted him ever since then, day 1, day 2 and day 3 (before silenced, i had to erase).. Usually when i have a strong early read I stick to it, cause it doesn't happen often..

I'm sorry I'm not that engaged in this game atm.. From my perspective, I can convince myself very easily that everyone besides Christine and Hess is a good place for me to vote today (and to a lesser extent Dan). I can see a case on all of you.. In my head, when it's that cloudy, it's just time to start piling up the dead bodies and exhaust more energy in the next phase. The less of you to choose from, the easier this gets..

I feel pretty good that atleast one member of the scum team has been catching votes today, cause we can't get above the 1/2 way point on anyone.. that's usually a good sign

Not the worst possible vote location - I've noticed the Ape buddying up to CTM a bit by having him as his "top town" read, which could just be him trying to cover his tracks.

As usual, he's placed himself in a position where a lynch on him might reveal good info. But he's not getting lynched today, so your vote, while somewhat appropriate, is only a buried vote at this point.

Go **** yourself nerdbreathe.

unvote

vote verbal

Archived