Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

As usual, he's placed himself in a position where a lynch on him might reveal good info. But he's not getting lynched today, so your vote, while somewhat appropriate, is only a buried vote at this point.

When the leading vote-getter only has 3 votes, pretty much anyone is a buried vote at this point. And wtf is this wishy-washy stuff? "your vote, while somewhat appropriate...."

Ping.

Unvote vote Verbal

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except we've had other people silenced in this game.

Means nothing. Scum could have silenced some townies and one of their own. Unless you just slipped and you know that the silencer role in this particular game cannot silenced scum or something like that...

I would do that for sure..

But I wouldn't be this obvious. I gave a "ping" post to EP and voted him ever since then, day 1, day 2 and day 3 (before silenced, i had to erase).. Usually when i have a strong early read I stick to it, cause it doesn't happen often..

I'm sorry I'm not that engaged in this game atm.. From my perspective, I can convince myself very easily that everyone besides Christine and Hess is a good place for me to vote today (and to a lesser extent Dan). I can see a case on all of you.. In my head, when it's that cloudy, it's just time to start piling up the dead bodies and exhaust more energy in the next phase. The less of you to choose from, the easier this gets..

I feel pretty good that atleast one member of the scum team has been catching votes today, cause we can't get above the 1/2 way point on anyone.. that's usually a good sign

Sorta agree with the last sentence.

Means nothing. Scum could have silenced some townies and one of their own. Unless you just slipped and you know that the silencer role in this particular game cannot silenced scum or something like that...

Well I would assume the options would be to either choose to silence someone, or hold off on using the action and pretend that one of the scum were silenced.

Do I think the scum team would be shrewd enough to do that, AND have one of their own leave their vote on scum the first 2 days? Not really. Given that CTM and Hess are my strongest town reads right now, I'm going to just trust that CTM is town. If he's scum, I tip my hat for that play.

Go **** yourself nerdbreathe.

unvote

vote verbal

Great case. Thanks for playing. EAD. Actually, if JiF wrapped his dick in bacon, would you......nevermind. I don't want to know the answer.

When the leading vote-getter only has 3 votes, pretty much anyone is a buried vote at this point. And wtf is this wishy-washy stuff? "your vote, while somewhat appropriate...."

Ping.

Unvote vote Verbal

Ping your face, douchenozzle. I explained what I meant in that post. "Apropriate" because an Ape lynch provides a decent amount of info, but "buried" because Ape isn't getting lynched today (and shouldn't based on current trains) and it only serves to bury the vote. I'd try to explain this to you again, but I feel like the breath might be wasted.

Scum team: smc, ape, verbal

Honerable symp mention :jc

Wrong on me. Town, baby.

Well I would assume the options would be to either choose to silence someone, or hold off on using the action and pretend that one of the scum were silenced.

Do I think the scum team would be shrewd enough to do that, AND have one of their own leave their vote on scum the first 2 days? Not really. Given that CTM and Hess are my strongest town reads right now, I'm going to just trust that CTM is town. If he's scum, I tip my hat for that play.

Then take your vote off me dipsh*t, as you are directly contradicting CTM. He thinks a scum member has had votes on them today (before you are Crusher decided to vote me), so we might want to pick one of those.

Then take your vote off me dipsh*t, as you are directly contradicting CTM. He thinks a scum member has had votes on them today (before you are Crusher decided to vote me), so we might want to pick one of those.

Townies have been wrong before. Scum players are the only ones with the correct information. You've been posting a lot but providing very little.

I can see a case on all of you.. In my head, when it's that cloudy, it's just time to start piling up the dead bodies and exhaust more energy in the next phase. The less of you to choose from, the easier this gets..

Which dead body will be the most informative?

Which dead body will be the most informative?

you probably, since you've posted the most..

I'd still rather lynch the most inactive though.. Inactives in late game are hard to deal with

official Vote Count

12 Alive 7 to Lynch

JC - 2 – CTM, Lily

Pac - 4 – Dan, Ape, 80, Crusher

Ape - 1 - JC

Lily - 2 - Verbal, SMC

SMC - 1 – Christine

Crusher -1- Pac

Unvote, Vote: Ape

You never unvoted me.

I can appreciate the showmanship though.

Oooo, an OMGUS! Its so small and stupid!

Can you ****s get it together? Its Day Four and we have a deadline. You are both acting scummy, trying to waste town time.

Shut up jackass. The people wasting time are the ones not saying anything.

And your vote is a complete waste on SMC... so yeah, WE are the ones wasting time.

Can you ****s get it together? Its Day Four and we have a deadline. You are both acting scummy, trying to waste town time.

How about you join a train rather than whine? You're the only voter on SMC. Unless you want to convince us that he's the most worthy lynch, t!ts or GTFO.

Oooo, an OMGUS! Its so small and stupid!

Shut up jackass. The people wasting time are the ones not saying anything.

And your vote is a complete waste on SMC... so yeah, WE are the ones wasting time.

How about you join a train rather than whine? You're the only voter on SMC. Unless you want to convince us that he's the most worthy lynch, t!ts or GTFO.

Was 80 on your suspect list...cause this appears a little contrived...just saying...

I can SMC as well...

Unvote, Vote SMC

FTR...once this game is over and I'm proven right I want all of you to concede that when I say Ape is scum...don't hesitate...just lynch his ass...

You are playing with a newfound arrogance, I like it, although it undermines your greatest asset which is usually your sincere candor and reason. Not sure how you aren't swinging yet, your scumminess has become flagrant at this point.

You are playing with a newfound arrogance, I like it, although it undermines your greatest asset which is usually your sincere candor and reason. Not sure how you aren't swinging yet, your scumminess has become flagrant at this point.

Of course you like his arrogance, you arrogant POS.

I will say this much. When this game is over, if both JC and I are town, I will have accomplished my self-serving goal of completely ****ing up how he reads me.

That's aspirational though, reality is that he's gotta be scum.

80 was not. Ape was. I am willing to vote : SMC, Ape, Verbal, JC, OR Pac... because it's Pac. I was right about EP and AVM, but let's just not listen to my reasoning. I'm gonna laugh when SMC flips scum. Unvote, Vote Pac

The first 3 names on your list aren't getting lynched today, tbh. You skipped over JC and went right for Pac... even though you've made numerous insinuations about both JC and I being scum together, and no notable remarks about Pac, yet you chose Pac over JC. Hmmmm...

You were the one that was pushing the formula that "silenced = town" earlier too. I'm wondering now if I put you on my town reads list prematurely.

Of course you like his arrogance, you arrogant POS.

Shut up retard.

80 was not. Ape was.

I am willing to vote : SMC, Ape, Verbal, JC, OR Pac... because it's Pac.

I was right about EP and AVM, but let's just not listen to my reasoning. I'm gonna laugh when SMC flips scum.

Unvote, Vote Pac

I thought 80 was on Ape's scum list not yours...and find both of the comments toward you as scummates working toward a common narrative...

80 was not. Ape was.

I am willing to vote : SMC, Ape, Verbal, JC, OR Pac... because it's Pac.

I was right about EP and AVM, but let's just not listen to my reasoning. I'm gonna laugh when SMC flips scum.

Unvote, Vote Pac

I'm starting to wonder on Pac as well...usually he offers something on Ape...but this game he's stayed clear of him...miss the old Pac...now I'm stuck with Verbal...just not the same...know what I mean?

I thought 80 was on Ape's scum list not yours...and find both of the comments toward you as scummates working toward a common narrative...

Nope.

Say old chap, shall we talk about the narrative you've begun to architect here yet? Or would you rather just NK me to get you off your case, and just bank on talking your way out of the fallout from when I flip town?

I'm starting to wonder on Pac as well...usually he offers something on Ape...but this game he's stayed clear of him...miss the old Pac...now I'm stuck with Verbal...just not the same...know what I mean?

Pac has actually offered more on me this game than you have. Frankly, Pac has only had eyes for EP, Crusher and I this game. So you saying he's "stayed clear of me" is a lie, exaggeration, what have you. Pac actually did speak to some of the scumtells I put out early on, the ones you missed because you aren't scumhunting... You ONLY had a case on me when I made it necessary for you to OMGUS me for survival.

First you mistake 80 for being on my list, now this, someone is glossing over the details.

I'm gonna laugh when SMC flips scum.

What's your case on him? If you want him dead so bad and think he's scum, convince the rest of us. Its obvious no one particular player is immune from the noose right now, just as no particular player is close to getting lynched, either.

At this point I just want someone dead, so if you throw up even a half-assed case on SMC, I'll probably follow you there. But to just whine and complain at this point is not helpful.

I'd go back to SMC, if that's the direction we're going today. Trying to get the cop to out a townie is the scummiest thing I've seen so far. My top 3 at this point - SMC, JC, and Verbal, but I'm not sure how much of that is OMGUS on my part. I'll vote there if y'all go there, but I'd rather have one of the other two.

Archived