Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

Why they probably found out you actually have a sense of humor and plan to give you a job promotion.

My next promotion makes me a manager. Not sure the company is prepared for that.

Ape, Crusher, Verbal.....join me on SMC to put him at L-1. Maybe by then he'll speak up, if not someone will undoubtedly ninja hammer.

If I'm wrong and he flips town, I offer myself up as the D5 lynch. Deal?

I'll think about it.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have missed you so prodding you into kicking my ass is kinda tempting. Truth is Im actually town this game. But if you want to bury me anyways it could be fun.

So far fishy things Ive seen this game

Christine tried to pass herself off as vetted after being silenced.

SMC prodded for info on Cop investigation

Lilly made some odd vote jumps I on some qoutes from CTM.

Ape is doing his narrative nonsense were he tries to explain what people do and puts a little spin on it to sound like people are up to stuff when most of the time it's primarily fiction from his silly ape brain.

AVM reacted really kinda nutso earlier to little pressure. Then I stinks he had a PR

Pac did a vote switch thing that I thought was scummy but now more I thinks could just be he's on vacation and misses the smell of fresh cut grass.

You are back and if nobody gets momentum before deadline just case me and slaughter me like old times. Im town but a safe lynch.

If not I think SMC might be a good place to go

unvote

vote smc

Oh look, Crusher is doing one of those full list things he hasn't done in games, but used to always do back when Dan played regularly.

Love that he's using JC's language now. Not for nothing, but Ape "narrative" (if that is what we are calling it when I talk out all the scenarios I see) is a null tell. I do it as town when I'm torn, I do it as town when I'm setting traps, I do it as scum when I'm misleading town.

SMC flipping scum would pretty much prove I'm a townie, dummy.

Nothing 100% proves you are town other your coroner report.

You are as bad as Christine pushing bad logic as a means of "proving you are town".

How?

Nothing 100% proves you are town other your coroner report.

You are as bad as Christine pushing bad logic as a means of "proving you are town".

Hence why I said "pretty much" proves. I'd be on the same level of townie as CTM. Not guaranteed, but almost there.

You just reminded me of something the other day. I was in my Director's office when a VP walked in and they were ball-busting me together. They asked why I wore polo shirts with slightly shorter sleeves instead of the super long ones that are more like golf polos. The Director understood the 2 distinct styles, but the VP didn't.

Before I could even stop to think that this made me sound like a ****ing moron, I go: "Yeah, sleeves need to be short. Suns out, guns out!"

As soon as I finished talking, I wished I could take that back. Their laughter haunts me still......

**** you JiF for ever planting that line in my subconscious.

Do you have anything in your wardrobe that is not a polo shirt?

Scum team: smc, ape, verbal

Honerable symp mention :jc

Hess brought up symp earlier, but it was earlier D1 and he's an uncountered Cop.

Why did you bring up symp? And what have you seen JC do that makes you think he's symp?

Note this is yet another example of you posting a list of scum suspects, that includes both me and JC, but not Pac. I'm very perplexed by what I noted earlier. I don't think you are actually willing to vote JC. Just say his name a lot.

I originally brought up symp because it is a normal thing in DM mafias. I think JC has just been busy, and that he is now trying to... I don't know. JC is being weird, but not really scummy.

Pac is pac. If he is scum, then yay. Otherwise, whatevr. Y'all won't get off of him as a lynch target.

The banter between ape and jc just seem like a scum team type thing. Like 80 thinks smc flipping would vet him. If jc fipped, then ape would be vetted.

Wifoms. **** em

I originally brought up symp because it is a normal thing in DM mafias. I think JC has just been busy, and that he is now trying to... I don't know. JC is being weird, but not really scummy.

Pac is pac. If he is scum, then yay. Otherwise, whatevr. Y'all won't get off of him as a lynch target.

The banter between ape and jc just seem like a scum team type thing. Like 80 thinks smc flipping would vet him. If jc fipped, then ape would be vetted.

Wifoms. **** em

You are scum.

Unvote. Vote Christine.

You keep saying JC / Ape is scum team, yet won't put a vote on either of us. You are like "meh" over Pac, not even saying he's scum, but you voted him.

AVM flipping SK doesn't make you anymore town than it does me, yet you are selling it that way. You are taking credit for EP when you really didn't do much there but tag along, again to sell yourself as town. Plus you tried way too hard to pass off bad logic about you being silenced, once again, to make the statement you are town.

What I haven't seen from you is you trying to impact the game, which I think you do as town, but instead you are reactive to the game, passive almost, and more focused on telling us everything you are doing that is town - rather than scum hunting.

Archived