Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was attacking Hess, over and over, and when I confronted him about it, he threw a fit. A fit for absolutely no reason. Like he had something to hide. I suggested Hess investigate him, and he went quiet.

Scum tells. SMC is scum.

so basically nothing new.. SMC was in my top 3 earlier, but like i said, I can make similiar cases on the lot of you

Great, I said I was going to be out of action today taking my son to water park and you guys go ahead at put me at L-2.

First off, Christine should be blond because she is so dumb. Her scum tell argument is groundless.

Second, Im 100% town with a special role. I can avoid night kills, thats why I was invited being shot at with my assertion that I knew who tje SK was. Thats why I think there wasnt 2 kills when AVM was alive. I believe he targetted me. I was hoping scum would also target me, but stupid Christina probably ruined that by looking to ring me up.

He was attacking Hess, over and over, and when I confronted him about it, he threw a fit. A fit for absolutely no reason. Like he had something to hide. I suggested Hess investigate him, and he went quiet.

Scum tells. SMC is scum.

SMC getting possess at stupid people is not a scumtell.

Great, I said I was going to be out of action today taking my son to water park and you guys go ahead at put me at L-2.

First off, Christine should be blond because she is so dumb. Her scum tell argument is groundless.

Second, Im 100% town with a special role. I can avoid night kills, thats why I was invited being shot at with my assertion that I knew who tje SK was. Thats why I think there wasnt 2 kills when AVM was alive. I believe he targetted me. I was hoping scum would also target me, but stupid Christina probably ruined that by looking to ring me up.

This is why blind lynching sucks 80. Gotta say if Christine flips Scum, 80 looks real bad trying to bully the lynch through before 5 pm

I have to head out in a couple of minutes and wil be back later.

JC, Lily, 80, and Christinevtryingbto blind lynch me is bogus. Im getting more confident that Lily is scum trying to be an opportunist. I just think Christine is dumb.

Unvote vote SMC

Time to try to get him out of silence.

Get me out of silence? I said I was taking my son to a water park today, jackass, and couldnt post. I just got back this evening.

Then you have Lily ju,ping on that BS. Guys, thats scum opportunist on both. Lily is definitely scum IMO. Thats how she's played scum before.

Christine, JC, 80, CTM

Of she flips Scum, then probably a symp in game

Please, please, please. Tell me all about this scum team you are talking about, and who the Symp is.

I would LOVE to hear it. Just LOVE to.

I'm honestly laughing. I kind of want to get lynched now, just so that I can laugh at Ape.

Brilliant deduction. Spin away.

You've stopped playing, and gone all-in on trying to undermine me it's cool. I just hope it's not lost on everyone else that you've gone the whole game without a case on anyone, including this fabrication you are pushing on me as OMGUS.

Please, please, please. Tell me all about this scum team you are talking about, and who the Symp is.

I would LOVE to hear it. Just LOVE to.

I'm honestly laughing. I kind of want to get lynched now, just so that I can laugh at Ape.

You aren't laughing... and you don't want to get lynched. Or you wouldn't have been begging people to lynch SMC before he had a chance to come back.

I've never played with Christine before, but I'm not getting scummy vibes from her at all.

Vibes?

What do vibes have to do with the pure fact that she said 4 people were scum, then voted "Pac for being Pac" (who is obviously not around) because of the deadline (WHICH ISN'T EVEN SET!) instead of voting any of them, INCLUDING THE TWO VOTE LEADERS... since then she's done nothing but push SMC (also not around) in a hurried frenzy to get pressure off herself.

Ape, you are making this up in your head.

When I left the house, there were 4-5 votes on Pac, 2 on JC, and 2 on someone else (I think it was you, but not sure). I went out, did some shopping, came home, grabbed the cat, said ****, I'm sure a deadline was set for fiveish, I'm supposed to be busy till then, I'll switch to Pac. Typed it up, and dashed.

Then, turned out, I didn't have a bunch of crap to do, and there was waiting at the vet, so I caught up. Once I could, I switched back to SMC.

So, yeah, keep talking. I didn't realize there was only one vote left on Pac when I voted, but the last that I had read, everyone was obsessing over him, and I said forget it.

Vibes?

What do vibes have to do with the pure fact that she said 4 people were scum, then voted "Pac for being Pac" (who is obviously not around) because of the deadline (WHICH ISN'T EVEN SET!) instead of voting any of them, INCLUDING THE TWO VOTE LEADERS... since then she's done nothing but push SMC (also not around) in a hurried frenzy to get pressure off herself.

She could be a very talented actress. You could be right. But a LOT of people have been voting super oddly today, which has been throwing me off. She's not the only one, and her reactions have felt genuine to me so far.

Plus, I really didn't like the overeager version of Pac that swooped in to back you up as soon as your attention turned to her.

Brilliant deduction. Spin away.

Since lynching Pac seems to be the last thing anyone wants to do, I will unvote Pac and vote Jetscode.

At this point, you're mainly just reacting to Integrity. I don't know if you're following anything else in the thread, and it's really unnerving.

On a kitty note, Sir Hector has taken his medicine, and resumed his spot upon my lap. If he isn't better by next tuesday, I have to take him to Wilmington for some scope up his nose. Poor baby.

Hope he feels better soon!!

Since lynching Pac seems to be the last thing anyone wants to do, I will unvote Pac and vote Jetscode.

At this point, you're mainly just reacting to Integrity. I don't know if you're following anything else in the thread, and it's really unnerving.

i could go there too...

when is the deadline? In an hour?

Ape, you are making this up in your head.

When I left the house, there were 4-5 votes on Pac, 2 on JC, and 2 on someone else (I think it was you, but not sure). I went out, did some shopping, came home, grabbed the cat, said ****, I'm sure a deadline was set for fiveish, I'm supposed to be busy till then, I'll switch to Pac. Typed it up, and dashed.

Then, turned out, I didn't have a bunch of crap to do, and there was waiting at the vet, so I caught up. Once I could, I switched back to SMC.

So, yeah, keep talking. I didn't realize there was only one vote left on Pac when I voted, but the last that I had read, everyone was obsessing over him, and I said forget it.

You've been keeping close track of vote counts all game. So, I'll respond to this with facts:

Vote count at 9:32AM, reflects what you say above...

official Vote Count

12 Alive 7 to Lynch

JC - 2 – CTM, Lily

Pac - 4 – Dan, Ape, 80, Crusher

Ape - 1 - JC

Lily - 2 - Verbal, SMC

SMC - 1 – Christine

Crusher -1- Pac

2 hours passed and some votes moved between that vote count and when you said "I'm out the door"

Out the door with Hector. When I get home, I'll move my vote. Not quite sure where yet. Not Lily, though.

Then 30 minutes after you left, you dropped this gem in the thread.

Scum team: smc, ape, verbal

Honerable symp mention :jc

An hour and 45 min later you dropped this, acknowledging you'd been reading the previous posts and this wasn't just a pop-in

Oooo, an OMGUS! Its so small and stupid!

Can you ****s get it together? Its Day Four and we have a deadline. You are both acting scummy, trying to waste town time.

But you know what, none of the previous posts matter as much as these two. The actual vote count was posted in the very next post after you posted:

Unofficial Vote Count

12 Alive 7 to Lynch

JC - 3 – CTM, Lily, Ape

Verbal - 2 - Crusher, 80

Lily - 2 - Verbal, SMC

Ape - 1 - JC

Pac - 1 – Dan

SMC - 1 – Christine

Crusher -1- Pac

Not Voting - 1 - Hess

9 posts were made in about 24 minutes since that vote count was posted, so the vote count was obviously on the same page where you posted this:

80 was not. Ape was.

I am willing to vote : SMC, Ape, Verbal, JC, OR Pac... because it's Pac.

I was right about EP and AVM, but let's just not listen to my reasoning. I'm gonna laugh when SMC flips scum.

Unvote, Vote Pac

So we are expected to believe that you didn't see the vote count posted in between your 2 posts between 1:29 and 2:01 PM, and that you instead referenced the vote count from 9:32AM that was what 4 hours old... when we know you've been keep vote counts of your own?

Your excuses just keep getting worse.

i could go there too...

when is the deadline? In an hour?

I have no idea. Frustrating!

Deadline has not been set, as far as I can see there's no reason to play in fear of it. Jack said he'd consider an extension depending on game play.

JC or Christine should be today's lynch.

Ape, you can choose to believe me or not, but I was posting from my phone, and it has been a long day. I honestly thought Pac still had four votes.

I'm done responding to you. I'm no longer amused. Now I am just annoyed. You never listen to any voice of reason, think your sh*t doesn't stink, and always think that you are 100% correct. Have you ever been right about who is on a scum team?

Archived