Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

She could be a very talented actress. You could be right. But a LOT of people have been voting super oddly today, which has been throwing me off. She's not the only one, and her reactions have felt genuine to me so far.

Plus, I really didn't like the overeager version of Pac that swooped in to back you up as soon as your attention turned to her.

Yeah, not lost on me now that you mention it. LOL

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since lynching Pac seems to be the last thing anyone wants to do, I will unvote Pac and vote Jetscode.

At this point, you're mainly just reacting to Integrity. I don't know if you're following anything else in the thread, and it's really unnerving.

I'm following everything...looks to me like your basing this on some old meta...fair enuff...the problem you fail to see is how the Ape has evolved...no longer called Integrity because he lacks that quality most...I'll concede that I've followed his game quite intently...mainly to understand when he manipulative and when he's an honest broker...when he's scum I stay with my read...I'll stay with SMC for now...but Ape is one person I'm quite confident in reading and understanding...he's scum this game...do what you have to do...but at end game...just please say you'll trust me moving forward.

Deadline has not been set, as far as I can see there's no reason to play in fear of it. Jack said he'd consider an extension depending on game play.

JC or Christine should be today's lynch.

Ape or SMC should be the lynch today...

Ape, you can choose to believe me or not, but I was posting from my phone, and it has been a long day. I honestly thought Pac still had four votes.

I'm done responding to you. I'm no longer amused. Now I am just annoyed. You never listen to any voice of reason, think your sh*t doesn't stink, and always think that you are 100% correct. Have you ever been right about who is on a scum team?

If you were being reasonable, then I'd listen to you. You've been anything but within reason.

I listen to reason all the time, when it's logical and isn't contradicted by the play of the person selling it as reason.

I don't always think I'm right, but if you don't play with some level of conviction in this game, then it turns into 18 wishy-washy mouthbreathers, which is DM.

My sh*t's odor has nothing to do with this.

I was right on D1 about EP moron. Pretty sure I was one of the first to case him, right along with AVM. It was JC and Lily that quickly put votes on AVM to keep EP from getting run up. Maybe we should lynch those two first, then deal with you... but to answer your question, I've been right quite a bit since you been around actually... but nobody, NOBODY is right more than they are wrong, that's just mafia.

Also, if you are done responding, then STFU.

no longer called Integrity because he lacks that quality most...

Really guy? The amount of props you get from me, and this is how you repay me? I guess it doesn't matter, because if you are town, you'll never be trusted with your read on me again after this. :P

If you were being reasonable, then I'd listen to you. You've been anything but within reason.

I listen to reason all the time, when it's logical and isn't contradicted by the play of the person selling it as reason.

I don't always think I'm right, but if you don't play with some level of conviction in this game, then it turns into 18 wishy-washy mouthbreathers, which is DM.

I was right on D1 about EP moron. Pretty sure I was one of the first to case him, right along with AVM. It was JC and Lily that quickly put votes on AVM to keep EP from getting run up. Maybe we should lynch those two first, then deal with you... but to answer your question, I've been right quite a bit since you been around actually... but nobody, NOBODY is right more than they are wrong, that's just mafia.

I voted AVM?

lmao.. i quoted like 8 posts of yours tryign to get people to vote AVM instead of EP.. you pig

Really guy? The amount of props you get from me, and this is how you repay me? I guess it doesn't matter, because if you are town, you'll never be trusted with your read on me again after this. :tongue:

Stop me when I'm lying...you changed your name not I.

Really guy? The amount of props you get from me, and this is how you repay me? I guess it doesn't matter, because if you are town, you'll never be trusted with your read on me again after this. :tongue:

w_toro_blk.jpg

lmao.. i quoted like 8 posts of yours tryign to get people to vote AVM instead of EP.. you pig

I cased both EP and AVM. Felt strongly about both. I've explained I chose to vote AVM because of how quickly people hopped on EP.

From a pure picking up on tells standpoint, I sniffed them both out. It's what happened when I started trying to catch the whole scum team at once by analyzing what everyone else did that I lost my way, admittedly.

Had the tells though. Just not the moxy to reel 'em in.

Unvote: Lily

Vote: JC

JC and Lily went all-in on me in the hopes of avoiding JC's lynch. Look who was the competing trains before my blind train picked up steam. Also, JC battles Ape for most of the day, but parks his vote on me knowing I wouldn't be around to defend.

I cased both EP and AVM. Felt strongly about both. I've explained I chose to vote AVM because of how quickly people hopped on EP.

From a pure picking up on tells standpoint, I sniffed them both out. It's what happened when I started trying to catch the whole scum team at once by analyzing what everyone else did that I lost my way, admittedly.

Had the tells though. Just not the moxy to reel 'em in.

you had squat.... you thought avm was scum cause he new hess was town, and you did everything you could to prevent people from voting EP..

then on day 2 you outed the doc... if you are town, you are once again SCUM MVP

Unvote: Lily

Vote: JC

JC and Lily went all-in on me in the hopes of avoiding JC's lynch. Look who was the competing trains before my blind train picked up steam. Also, JC battles Ape for most of the day, but parks his vote on me knowing I wouldn't be around to defend.

jc not voting ape is making me want to my vote back over there.. also lady ape is pinging now too

I'm following everything...looks to me like your basing this on some old meta...fair enuff...the problem you fail to see is how the Ape has evolved...no longer called Integrity because he lacks that quality most...I'll concede that I've followed his game quite intently...mainly to understand when he manipulative and when he's an honest broker...when he's scum I stay with my read...I'll stay with SMC for now...but Ape is one person I'm quite confident in reading and understanding...he's scum this game...do what you have to do...but at end game...just please say you'll trust me moving forward.

Sure, deal. :)

I almost went back to edit, but I still call him "Integrity" in my head. Like if everyone started calling CTM "Pig" ... I'd probably still think of him as CTM even if he changed his name to Pig.

you had squat.... you thought avm was scum cause he new hess was town, and you did everything you could to prevent people from voting EP..

then on day 2 you outed the doc... if you are town, you are once again SCUM MVP

troll me in night phase, don't give scum the cover fire they desperately need right now.

Sure, deal. :)

I almost went back to edit, but I still call him "Integrity" in my head. Like if everyone started calling CTM "Pig" ... I'd probably still think of him as CTM even if he changed his name to Pig.

i didn't miss you

i'm not trolling, the only way you've played well this game is if you are scum...

I said it D1. I'm trying to make it so I can be good as scum again in the future. That said, I was right as rain about those two pings... I just floundered them and everything else since, until now. Now I'm going to lead the town to victory. So shut your hippie mouth and vote JC.

I thought you were done.

If you are town, I will apologize for nothing, it was your carelessness that provided the fodder for that case. I didn't need to create a narrative... GFY JC.

Ah, and this is where he covers his ass for when I flip town. Not even surprising. Actually, I'm surprised it took you this long to say it.

I said it D1. I'm trying to make it so I can be good as scum again in the future. That said, I was right as rain about those two pings... I just floundered them and everything else since, until now. Now I'm going to lead the town to victory. So shut your hippie mouth and vote JC.

you mean the guy i've been voting this whole phase?

and you've FOS'd everyone this game. You steered clear of voting EP thought... i win

jc not voting ape is making me want to my vote back over there.. also lady ape is pinging now too

It should make you suspicious. He knew Ape would be here to engage and then had Lily plant a vote to build momentum on me while I was away.

I'm not sure if JF80 is scum since he likes blind lynches as townie. Christine is just a wacko. Crusher is suspect by jumping on my blind train as well.

It should make you suspicious. He knew Ape would be here to engage and then had Lily plant a vote to build momentum on me while I was away.

I'm not sure if JF80 is scum since he likes blind lynches as townie. Christine is just a wacko. Crusher is suspect by jumping on my blind train as well.

If there's 4 scum left, crusher is probably 1 of them..

Who are you talking to?

You! Prove me wrong!

Archived