Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

Damn. That is a good point. LOL

I gotta get up super early tomorrow to bring the truck to get the trailor put on it to go to the beach this Sunday. I am TOWN. I am VANILLA, If you guys really cant get a good suspect and a majority Providing their really is a deadline tonight. . Vote me. Not throwing the game or self voting just would hate to see you dipsh*ts off the Doc or another useful role. Goodnight and good luck

Cool. Then vote for JC. That's the best thing you can do before you leave for the night.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the problem...townie Ape confirms his opinions...that shows integrity...scum Ape apologizes for over zealousness in the pursuit of the narrative...

Now I know you are making sh*t up. That's a confirmation.

I apologize when I'm town, profusely, when I **** up. I don't like to let people down. When I'm scum, there's really no letting anyone down, and if I do mess up, I apologize in the QT, not the game thread.

You just sealed the deal for me bub.

Blind train? I hope your Hentai Tatoos ran then faded at the water park into a Penis and a butterfly. You tried to get the Cop to give up his investigations. Its especially bad cause the cop is a special needs peace officer this game. You should be ashamed. Thats something real to vote. Danx saying she expected a role like the one you gave has me scratching my fat bald head. I think both of you may be full of sh*t. I could still lynch you right in front of your eyes, Lilly and to a lesser extent Dan x.

I will keep my vote on you because your death would bring me joy.

It was the thing that made the most sense to me. I was wondering if he was faking it to get reactions. But that would be a bit unnecessary. So it would bring me relief if he's telling the truth.

You lied again...wish there was an LD in this game...what says you LD?

What did I lie about? You get me to L1, and we got to night, it's a 1-time power... and yeah, it's a lynch avoidance. So where's the lie?

CTM has a blood fued with Ape, that's why he's so willing to vote for Ape.

Not at all.. JC is who I've been voting most of the day.. I'm viewing ape trying his darndest to move people off EP onto AVM as very scummy.. AND his case against Christine reads more like he's trying to pressure her into getting her self lynched..

You know the routine.. We've done it with pac a few times, badger him enough and the idiot will forget his role.. Weren't you on my team that time we got him to screw up and calll himself the cop repeatedly even though he claimed doctor?

Now I know you are making sh*t up. That's a confirmation.

I apologize when I'm town, profusely, when I **** up. I don't like to let people down. When I'm scum, there's really no letting anyone down, and if I do mess up, I apologize in the QT, not the game thread.

You just sealed the deal for me bub.

Shirely I'm not the only one who is sick of ape talking about his play while playing?

Not at all.. JC is who I've been voting most of the day.. I'm viewing ape trying his darndest to move people off EP onto AVM as very scummy.. AND his case against Christine reads more like he's trying to pressure her into getting her self lynched..

You know the routine.. We've done it with pac a few times, badger him enough and the idiot will forget his role.. Weren't you on my team that time we got him to screw up and calll himself the cop repeatedly even though he claimed doctor?

That was me. It was when Pac was all like "if you reveal, you have to shout it from the rooftops".

He called himself doc/cop. I false claimed. I got lynched. Not exactly a good example of what you are accusing me of.

I feel like you are making excuses for Christine's lack of logic and inability to reasonably defend herself, by meta'ing me. Doesn't make you scum, just makes you wrong about my intentions.

As for the EP / AVM thing I understand how that looks. However, I don't think I was trying my darndest, that's a bit exaggerated. I did believe at that time that AVM was where I wanted my vote, and have a tendency to want to convince others of what I think is right.

Yep, I know the deal and I get the case. I was referring to the fact that you never need prompting to vote for the Ape.

The whole exchange between Ape and Christine looks to me like town on town violence. I have a town read on both of them. I still don’t like JC’s attempts at a case on Ape. SMC’s claim could be true. It fits with the lynch avoidance, I think. I’m still wary of him, but I’ll buy it for now.

Unvote

Vote Jetscode

That was me. It was when Pac was all like "if you reveal, you have to shout it from the rooftops".

He called himself doc/cop. I false claimed. I got lynched. Not exactly a good example of what you are accusing me of.

No.. there was another game.. Pac did that, you actually followed me and voted pac.... VIc claimed Cop, Slats doctor, pac was the real cop.. and I forget who the real doctor was

The whole exchange between Ape and Christine looks to me like town on town violence. I have a town read on both of them. I still don’t like JC’s attempts at a case on Ape. SMC’s claim could be true. It fits with the lynch avoidance, I think. I’m still wary of him, but I’ll buy it for now.

Unvote

Vote Jetscode

this post is suspect..

but time to see JC's alignment imo

No.. there was another game.. Pac did that, you actually followed me and voted pac.... VIc claimed Cop, Slats doctor, pac was the real cop.. and I forget who the real doctor was

Gotcha. Actually Pac has done the doc/cop confusing a lot. I remember this instance though, I was town, and did a lot of your work for you... harping on the "you don't even know if your are cop or doc!" sh*t.

Gotcha. Actually Pac has done the doc/cop confusing a lot. I remember this instance though, I was town, and did a lot of your work for you... harping on the "you don't even know if your are cop or doc!" sh*t.

Yep.. anyway.. that's what i'm viewing here.. it's reading like you are trying to troll Christine into getting herself lynched.. could be wrong

this post is suspect..

but time to see JC's alignment imo

This is opportunistic scum move by Lily, just like her move onto EP. JC and Lily probably worked it out in the QT thread. We'll deal with her later.

Why? Help me out here. What is it about me that seems so suspicious?

You know i don't think that about you often.... it's just this post

there was some stuff on day 1 you did that was suspicious.. I'm going to reserve comment until we see JC's alignment

Yep.. anyway.. that's what i'm viewing here.. it's reading like you are trying to troll Christine into getting herself lynched.. could be wrong

Not the case, but I get it.

I was just excited, other than a couple pings early on, the trap on JC, there's not been much I've felt good about this game... that case felt like a sure thing, tbh.

Not the case, but I get it.

I was just excited, other than a couple pings early on, the trap on JC, there's not been much I've felt good about this game... that case felt like a sure thing, tbh.

if jc is scum, i think lady ape could be a symp

This is opportunistic scum move by Lily, just like her move onto EP. JC and Lily probably worked it out in the QT thread. We'll deal with her later.

The bold feels contrived homie... I will say, Lily has glided onto every train she's joined this game. D1 onto AVM instead of EP, then Nolder to take heat off EP. D2 I don't really recall what she did since we just ran Nolder back up. D3 she slid right in behind me on Hess, then immediately switched to EP when Hess gave his reveal.

JC also hopped on Nolder when EP was getting heat D1. Not sure about D2, and then on D3 slid in right behind me on Hess I think.

Both quite opportunistic, agree with you there.

Ape voted Pac and I hammered...you were scum that game IIRC.

Archived