Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

I'm not. See my most recent post... I think you might just be dumb.

/Dumb? Me? Teehee

Truth is I was wrong on Hess and wrong on Jetscode. Had Lilly dead. So if this was baseball I would be making millions. It's not it's teh mafia and I got stuck with an Ape.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total fag.

I spent the day doing what I do when I scumhunt. Pressuring people, seeing who reacts and how.

Me thinks you just have it out for me. Fag.

Uh huh.. me thinks you're crippling insecurity is what makes you take credit for everything and anything in these games

I asked you atleast 3 times to vote JC yesterday and you refused, given that he's the silencer.. it paints an ugly picture of you're refusal to vote him

Good. Good... I retract about you making excuses for her. I was about to lose confidence in my read on you.

D1 I pushed people towards AVM and EP by pointing out what I felt were non-town tells. Sure AVM wasn't scum, wasn't town either.

D2 it was Nolder.

D3 I pushed Hess, because I thought it was informative. Then moved to EP after taking a valium and tempering my suspicion of Hess.

D4 I pushed JC, Pac and Lily as my top 3. In the midst of it, I hit upon a glaringly illogical case on Christine. Which reminds me of a very intriguing post by Christine...

Christine posted this in the midst of the posts that I used to case her D4. Still want to make excuses for her and warn town not to sleep on me CTM?

Here's what I saw

day 1 .. you pushed AVM over EP, who was rolled scum

day 2.. you pushed Nolder, who was harmless third party and a wasted lynch

day 3.. you pushed hess, then begrudgingly lynched EP WHEN HESS HAD A GUILTY ON HIM

day 4.. you pushed Pac/Lily/Christine/JC.. and didn't vote JC until he was at L-1.. JC was also rolled scum

Night 4... Shamelessly seeking kudos for hammering JC

I see you as either purposely or haplessly protecting rolled scum on most days.. Sorry..

Who should I investigate hommies? Top 3

Whoever you want... and nobody that CTM suggests. He sucks at this game. When is the last time he cased anyone that was scum? I broke that fag about 30 games ago and since then all he's capable of doing is telling himself I'm insecure as I blaze a trail towards teh mafia hall of fame...

Good. Good... I retract about you making excuses for her. I was about to lose confidence in my read on you.

As I said, if Christine is dirty, I will give you credit for outing her. RIght now I'm leaning that way as well.

Here's what I saw

day 3.. you pushed hess, then begrudgingly lynched EP WHEN HESS HAD A GUILTY ON HIM

day 4.. you pushed Pac/Lily/Christine/JC.. and didn't vote JC until he was at L-1.. JC was also rolled scum

I see you as either purposely or haplessly protecting rolled scum on most days.. Sorry..

Good analysis. I'm leaning towards coincidence, as you give Ape way more credit than I obviously do.

Whoever you want... and nobody that CTM suggests. He sucks at this game. When is the last time he cased anyone that was scum? I broke that fag about 30 games ago and since then all he's capable of doing is telling himself I'm insecure as I blaze a trail towards teh mafia hall of fame...

I couldn't be as bad at you at this game if I had a stroke

Assuming you survive the night... I'd look at Dan... She didn't want any part of voting JC (jc was the most powerful scum player), and is generally assumed to be town like this game..

Need to see what's up with her so it doesn't bite us later..

Dan? That's a surprising first choice. And when did the bold happen, when i was at the waterpark?

Because Dan was the one who started the JC counter train when I was at L-2. In other words, she didn't vote me and instead started a train on a scum player.

Here's what I saw

Actually I voted JC early, then moved off him to Christine while I was casing her. Then I made it abundantly clear I wanted the hammer vote, and delivered it. Because I'm ****ing awesome.

As for "protecting" it only happened with EP. You know flat out I don't do that for my scum mates. Townies haplessly do that sort of things all the time, especially bullheaded ones that think they caught scum in another player that has been playing with a non-town agenda.

So I lobbied for AVM over EP, I never said EP wasn't scummy. I lobbied for Hess over EP, because I thought Hess would net me either AVM or EP. As for JC, I lobbied for him first and foremost, and only moved to Christine because I had a gotcha on her.

I didn't minced words about any of this. No townie ever plays a perfect game, you are either scum, or letting your imagination get the better of you... or you are doing me the favor of keeping me alive through night phase.

/Dumb? Me? Teehee

Truth is I was wrong on Hess and wrong on Jetscode. Had Lilly dead. So if this was baseball I would be making millions. It's not it's teh mafia and I got stuck with an Ape.

You were wrong on me too, big guy. That's .250 and you wouldn't be making millions yet in baseball, LOL.

Good analysis. I'm leaning towards coincidence, as you give Ape way more credit than I obviously do.

I'm leaning towards haplessness... My sole point is this. Don't let him push the narrative that he's completely clean. He could very easily be scum and has done many scummy things this game.

Just like how I want Dan investigated, Ape is another person that if scum, can steal this at end game if we let him prance around unchecked declaring himself town hero. He's either played a scummy game or a hapless one, but by no means should be be on anyone's "town" list

Dan? That's a surprising first choice. And when did the bold happen, when i was at the waterpark?

Crusher/Lily and Christine are not going to win this game for scum, they will get lynched eventually... Dan or Ape can win the game if scum, cause they have little to no suspicion at this point..

Because Dan was the one who started the JC counter train when I was at L-2. In other words, she didn't vote me and instead started a train on a scum player.

I thought dan was planted firmly on pac all day?

Nobody gives Ape more credit than Ape. Amiright CTM? Amiright?

*waits for pat on the head

**measures penis, nods in approval

I'm leaning towards haplessness... My sole point is this. Don't let him push the narrative that he's completely clean. He could very easily be scum and has done many scummy things this game.

Just like how I want Dan investigated, Ape is another person that if scum, can steal this at end game if we let him prance around unchecked declaring himself town hero. He's either played a scummy game or a hapless one, but by no means should be be on anyone's "town" list

I let him push the narrative all he wants. I don't vote based on others' narratives - I vote on who I think is scum. Hence my vote for Lily that never moved, even though the fuss was elsewhere. I figured the issue with JC/Ape was one of 3 choices:

1. JC scum

2. Ape scum

3. Both scum

I never entertained both being town - just didn't look that way. I read all the posts, but largely ignore the bluster.

Actually I voted JC early, then moved off him to Christine while I was casing her. Then I made it abundantly clear I wanted the hammer vote, and delivered it. Because I'm ****ing awesome.

As for "protecting" it only happened with EP. You know flat out I don't do that for my scum mates. Townies haplessly do that sort of things all the time, especially bullheaded ones that think they caught scum in another player that has been playing with a non-town agenda.

So I lobbied for AVM over EP, I never said EP wasn't scummy. I lobbied for Hess over EP, because I thought Hess would net me either AVM or EP. As for JC, I lobbied for him first and foremost, and only moved to Christine because I had a gotcha on her.

I didn't minced words about any of this. No townie ever plays a perfect game, you are either scum, or letting your imagination get the better of you... or you are doing me the favor of keeping me alive through night phase.

Think what you want, you view your own actions in very grandiose terms. I see an idiot flailing around and voting half the board, only to take credit for knowing it all along after the dust settles..

But that's not what's important.. what's important is that you are viewed with the level of suspicion you've earned, not with the level of suspicion your boasting would mandate.

Think what you want, you view your own actions in very grandiose terms. I see an idiot flailing around and voting half the board, only to take credit for knowing it all along after the dust settles..

But that's not what's important.. what's important is that you are viewed with the level of suspicion you've earned, not with the level of suspicion your boasting would mandate.

He. Doesn't. Want. Your. Penis.

I let him push the narrative all he wants. I don't vote based on others' narratives - I vote on who I think is scum. Hence my vote for Lily that never moved, even though the fuss was elsewhere. I figured the issue with JC/Ape was one of 3 choices:

1. JC scum

2. Ape scum

3. Both scum

I never entertained both being town - just didn't look that way. I read all the posts, but largely ignore the bluster.

right.. I don't want people to ignore #3.. it's certainly possible and he was trying his damnedest to get christine lynched 24 hrs ago.... (which would support the notion)

Damn right I've been scummy... townies are almost always more scummy than scum. Townies don't know how to steer clear of mistakes, while scum does. Which is why the subtleties of EP lining up D2 lynches on D1, Christine voting Pac over all her suspects, Lily riding the Ape quietly, JC missing all my usual scumtells are what works.

You are one of the only players that this doesn't wholly apply to. You are careful as both town and scum. Except when you are cop and attacking me profusely to stay alive, lol

Your wariness is warranted. However, I don't want you wasting time or derailing pursuit of better candidates.

I thought dan was planted firmly on pac all day?

She may have been because I was out and wouldn't know. But she was the one who made the move to JC.

Since lynching Pac seems to be the last thing anyone wants to do, I will unvote Pac and vote Jetscode.

At this point, you're mainly just reacting to Integrity. I don't know if you're following anything else in the thread, and it's really unnerving.

And this was the subsequent vote count after you and I switched votes to JC:

Unofficial Vote Count

12 Alive 7 to Lynch

Lily - 1 - Verbal

SMC - 5 – JC, 80, Lily, crusher, Christine

Christine - 2 - Ape, Pac

JC - 3 - Dan, SMC, CTM

Of course, neither you nor I was voting me before the switch. So that's illogical scumplay by Dan to not vote a player at L-2 and then start a competing train on a scum player, a powerful one at that.

Again, don't see how Dan should be high on the investigation list after that.

What I do in the thread is calculated. Sometimes I lose myself in it, but the way to tell the difference is when I shift into casing on tells vs. narratives that connect the dots. Cases built on tells/pings are my real reads, the other babbling sh*t is designed for pushing the game, creating false momentum, or me just ****ing being wrong and stupid.

Clearly the mark of the greatest interwebz sleuth ever. Clearly.

She may have been because I was out and wouldn't know. But she was the one who made the move to JC.

And this was the subsequent vote count after you and I switched votes to JC:

Of course, neither you nor I was voting me before the switch. So that's illogical scumplay by Dan to not vote a player at L-2 and then start a competing train on a scum player, a powerful one at that.

Again, don't see how Dan should be high on the investigation list after that.

'

I missed that... never mind then

According to Christine, I'm scum.....so I should just NK you Ape, right?

I expect I won't live much longer. I'm hot on the trail of scum. I'm unlynchable. I think my game is over.

He. Doesn't. Want. Your. Penis.

New. Verbal. Is. Awesome.

right.. I don't want people to ignore #3.. it's certainly possible and he was trying his damnedest to get christine lynched 24 hrs ago.... (which would support the notion)

A soft push on cop directing isn't uncommon from you... you are starting to get a little bullish though. You've made your point.

I trust Hess. He's viewed Nolder, EP, Lily on consecutive nights. You've don't squat this game but troll me and/or undermine me while I dominate.

Archived