Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

read about 2 pages. Nice job on JC.. saw my name mentioned as a lynch candidate so go ahead if you want. town looking good and i have no role.

hit cocoa beach earlier and just got to savannha.. headed out but i'll check in later.

wow saw the lamest show evar. it was supposedly a top notch attraction according to tripadvisor but was the single cheesiest thing I've ever seen. bunch of dudes singing songs from the 50's thru 70's. the mean age of the crowd was 73. it was so over the top cheeseball we couldn't help but sit and laugh.

it was a theater on bull street apehole if you know the one I'm talking about. we ate at fiddlers and did walk by alligator soul. we'll be checking that out tomorrow.

as for the game it's quite literally become a monkey phuck.

I still have Christine and Crusher tops on my list for reasons I've mentioned throughout. 80 and dan mention me every other post but there's nothing new there. I appreciated having fans as much as the next guy.

Just caught up. This has been one of my favorite games ever. Hess = best cop ever. <3

I'm the Alpha Ape... Let nature take its course.

Anyway, I'll stop. I started out trying to make the point that she needs to take it if she's going to dish it out. I'd like her to find a balance between this Christine, and DM Christine who is actually a good mafia player and much less insufferable. In other words more logic and gamesmanship, and less calling us ****s and to suck her dick.

Hope she understand where I'm coming from... consider it some warped version of tough love. Welcome to JN. :tongue:

You know, for a guy who is getting married and talks about how much his girl "deserves" the best out of you and all that other flowery sh**, you sure like insulting this girl WAAAAY too much. Don't care if its not for srs, she's a girl. Whether she's shown she can "take it" or not is irrelevant. Hopefully your apology gets her to come back but.....damn dude.

I'm lol'ing at my own post.

Can I rep myself?

Got you covered buddy. Still hate you though.

SMC, while your role certainly makes some sense given the setup, it could be a role assigned to town OR scum. If Hess investigates you I'd have no problem with it; clear up that little issue now while town has some numbers rather than later.

If you end up town upon investigation, and you're telling the truth about your role, then clearly scum will be unable to do ANYTHING about you.

It pings that you're unable or unwilling to admit the merits behind investigating you at this time.

Hess, go for it. I'll offer myself up as the next lynch target if this strategy fails.

I'd also investigate the Ape sooner rather than later.

wow saw the lamest show evar. it was supposedly a top notch attraction according to tripadvisor but was the single cheesiest thing I've ever seen. bunch of dudes singing songs from the 50's thru 70's. the mean age of the crowd was 73. it was so over the top cheeseball we couldn't help but sit and laugh.

it was a theater on bull street apehole if you know the one I'm talking about. we ate at fiddlers and did walk by alligator soul. we'll be checking that out tomorrow.

as for the game it's quite literally become a monkey phuck.

I still have Christine and Crusher tops on my list for reasons I've mentioned throughout. 80 and dan mention me every other post but there's nothing new there. I appreciated having fans as much as the next guy.

Not sure I know the theatre. I was in college while there, didn't bother with stuff like that.

I know Bull Street though, that's where Six Pence Pub is. Broughton Street has a SCAD theatre on it, that streets been seriously developed since I finished college. I've never eaten at Fiddlers, not sure how good it is. Hope it wasn't a disappointment, if so, then you should have never strayed from my recommendations, lol.

As for the game, I spent D4 casing 2 people. One flipped scum. You just listed the other in your top 2 because you were echoing my case on her. So GFY.

You know, for a guy who is getting married and talks about how much his girl "deserves" the best out of you and all that other flowery sh**, you sure like insulting this girl WAAAAY too much. Don't care if its not for srs, she's a girl. Whether she's shown she can "take it" or not is irrelevant. Hopefully your apology gets her to come back but.....damn dude.

She made it clear she wants to be treated like one of the guys. Girls don't call people ****s, then whimper off because they get called illogical assclowns.

JF80, STFU. You try to blind lynch me to save a super powerful scum and Lily, Crusher followyour lead, but I ping you because I think investigating me over scummy players like Lily, you, and Crusher is dumb?

You dont try to ckear "little issues" when there are big issues like prime scummy players while the cop might be on borrowed time. Yesterday's actions point to you being scum and me town, but you advocate me getting investigated over you, Lily, and Crusher. Brilliant!

Insult drama aside.

One observation I've made in the past few pages is that CTM is pushing his own little narrative about what I've been doing this game. Is anyone playing a cleaner game than him right now? Just sayin'

She made it clear she wants to be treated like one of the guys. Girls don't call people ****s, then whimper off because they get called illogical assclowns.

Seriously you should suck it up, recognize you were out of line and then drop it. She never made anything of the sort clear. You already apologized which was great. Don't revert back to douche status bc your pride is slightly wounded. You were wrong. You said you'd stop. Now let it go.

Insult drama aside.

One observation I've made in the past few pages is that CTM is pushing his own little narrative about what I've been doing this game. Is anyone playing a cleaner game than him right now? Just sayin'

Yes. So clean it's scummy to me...especially since it's a slimball monster. Unfortunately too many other players look far worse IMO.

Seriously you should suck it up, recognize you were out of line and then drop it. She never made anything of the sort clear. You already apologized which was great. Don't revert back to douche status bc your pride is slightly wounded. You were wrong. You said you'd stop. Now let it go.

I've already acknowledged I took it too far, and stopped. Maybe you should lecture 80 about bringing it back up, not me.

I'll laugh my ass off if she's scum and just did the emo melt so that I couldn't continue to pick her apart... As we've seen many others do here as scum.

Ape, you can continue to pick Christine apart, but its obvious she cant take what she dishes out on an escalation scale, so you need to know when to stand down.

Apologize and move on. If you think she's scum, then press that.

JF80, STFU. You try to blind lynch me to save a super powerful scum and Lily, Crusher followyour lead, but I ping you because I think investigating me over scummy players like Lily, you, and Crusher is dumb?

You dont try to ckear "little issues" when there are big issues like prime scummy players while the cop might be on borrowed time. Yesterday's actions point to you being scum and me town, but you advocate me getting investigated over you, Lily, and Crusher. Brilliant!

LOL. Your role is a "little issue?" That's not LITTLE. You're claiming to be NK proof, which means if you are scum, you get to cruise to endgame. You don't investigate the scummiest players, you LYNCH them, and investigate the people like you who think you're in the clear.

Not to mention SMC, if Hess were on "borrowed time", he'd be dead already. Scum needs to root out the doc before then. So just STFU and accept that you're a perfect example of someone who needs to be investigated. Once we clear you as town, you become our most valuable asset. Until then, you're quite possibly the most dangerous player to the TOWN, if you're telling the truth about your crazy, never-before-seen role in these parts.

Not to mention SMC, if Hess were on "borrowed time", he'd be dead already. Scum needs to root out the doc before then. So just STFU and accept that you're a perfect example of someone who needs to be investigated. Once we clear you as town, you become our most valuable asset. Until then, you're quite possibly the most dangerous player to the TOWN, if you're telling the truth about your crazy, never-before-seen role in these parts.

I'm not vouching for SMC, or anything, but I will say that Jack is known for making up roles and doing crazy sh*t as a mod.

Insult drama aside.

I'm clean because unlike you my reads Have been accurate and focused. I just don't feel the need to brag about it.. you disgust me

You'll see when.I die vanilla town all the way brah.. just precision

I.think you are spot on, both about smc and that disgusting misogynistc ape

Ape, you can continue to pick Christine apart, but its obvious she cant take what she dishes out on an escalation scale, so you need to know when to stand down.

Apologize and move on. If you think she's scum, then press that.

That is what I'm doing SMC.

I'm clean because unlike you my reads Have been accurate and focused. I just don't feel the need to brag about it.. you disgust me

You'll see when.I die vanilla town all the way brah.. just precision

JIF hack your account?

Precision resonates more like your notorious brand of busing, than it does like scumhunting.

Also, touting your precision is bragging. Bragging bragger who brags.

JIF hack your account?

Precision resonates more like your notorious brand of busing, than it does like scumhunting.

Also, touting your precision is bragging. Bragging bragger who brags.

I'm defending... You swine

Jack hasn't been gone that long yet so this probably doesn't matter yet but those of us in the dead thread are aware of the roles so we could possibly fill in for a day if you guys want. Personally I'll be busy tomorrow so don't send your night actions to me unless you want to wait until monday or maybe even later.

Archived