Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

Jack hasn't been gone that long yet so this probably doesn't matter yet but those of us in the dead thread are aware of the roles so we could possibly fill in for a day if you guys want. Personally I'll be busy tomorrow so don't send your night actions to me unless you want to wait until monday or maybe even later.

Who's winning?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JIF hack your account?

Precision resonates more like your notorious brand of busing, than it does like scumhunting.

Also, touting your precision is bragging. Bragging bragger who brags.

Btw... U r a revolting amalgamation between a dm nerd and an arrogant jn douche... It disgusts me.... It's like the bastard offspring of verbal and pac

JF80, after the uber scummy crap you pulled yesterday, you're in no goddamned position to question anybody's claim.

You should be saying, "My bad, sorry town I tried to let the scum's big power role slide. Hess, investigate me to clear me up."

JF80, after the uber scummy crap you pulled yesterday, you're in no goddamned position to question anybody's claim.

You should be saying, "My bad, sorry town I tried to let the scum's big power role slide. Hess, investigate me to clear me up."

I will stick my foot so far down your throat you will sh*t Nike for a month

Btw... U r a revolting amalgamation between a dm nerd and an arrogant jn douche... It disgusts me.... It's like the bastard offspring of verbal and pac

Cool story bro.

I always imagined myself as more of a whole brain version of you. While you rely simply upon the left... I'm capable of switching back and forth between both sides, and occasionally using all, or none, of my brain.

I am he Superman to your Lex Luthor, perhaps even the roadrunner to your coyote.... meep ****ing meep fag.

Cool story bro.

I always imagined myself as more of a whole brain version of you. While you rely simply upon the left... I'm capable of switching back and forth between both sides, and occasionally using all, or none, of my brain.

Usually none.. Or, at least none of higher brain.

morning again woke everyone to a murder. Dan, who was no longer a fake man, lie dead throat cut open by a steel tipped fan, revealing that she was a man this whole time.

Dan - Noble - vanilla has been nk

GFY pig. I put JC L-1, unvoting you in the process. We all make mistakes as townies and I'm trying to make up for it now......by attempting to either clear you as town (so you can take on a town leadership role) or catch the scum we almost killed yesterday. Fag.

GFY pig. I put JC L-1, unvoting you in the process. We all make mistakes as townies and I'm trying to make up for it now......by attempting to either clear you as town (so you can take on a town leadership role) or catch the scum we almost killed yesterday. Fag.

I dont need you to clear me, a$$hole. You put JC at L-1 after my train died and JC getting lynched was a foregone conclusion. Yes, we all make mistakes as townies but you trying to spin this now is grotesque.

Id prefer to go Lily, but I did guess that the last 3 scum were JC, Lily, and Pac so I'll follow HessPoliceStation and see if my hot streak continues.

Vote: Pac

Oh, and JackMod, I understand being busy, but make Nolder or one of the other dead a comod to fill in for you.

Something to consider.... Wasn't jack the one who was always saying he didn't like the GF role nor understand why we use it in every game here? I could be wrong, but if so, it could add a little more credence to Hess's innocent results

Something to consider.... Wasn't jack the one who was always saying he didn't like the GF role nor understand why we use it in every game here? I could be wrong, but if so, it could add a little more credence to Hess's innocent results

That's Verb I think.

Archived