Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

Something to consider.... Wasn't jack the one who was always saying he didn't like the GF role nor understand why we use it in every game here? I could be wrong, but if so, it could add a little more credence to Hess's innocent results

LOL, jackass. Hess has only got 1 innocent result, i.e. Crusher. There were no plural. He says he investigated Nolder, nontown, two scum in EP and JC, and now Crusher who he says is town. I dont know what credence you ned. Just take it at face value for the time being as we hunt for last 2 scum.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Votecount

Pac - Hess, SMC, JF80, CTM (4)

SMC - Pac (1)

I think there are 10 people alive, if so it takes 6 to lynch

Really might want to doublecheck that though

Yes, there are 10 left:

Pac

CTM

Ape

Crusher

Christine

Verb

SMC

Lily

Hess

LOL, jackass. Hess has only got 1 innocent result, i.e. Crusher. There were no plural. He says he investigated Nolder, nontown, two scum in EP and JC, and now Crusher who he says is town. I dont know what credence you ned. Just take it at face value for the time being as we hunt for last 2 scum.

I'm looking a few days ahead, assuming they'll be a mislynch or two.

LOL, youre so obsessed. Lily, 80, and Pac out there and youd rather go Ape.

1) I changed it.. it was a reference to him chasing away christine like a douche.. but i decided against opening that up again

2) I WOULD lynch Ape before pac.. I think he's played a dirtier game and jc vs ape felt a lot like scum bussing one another

3) My preference would be to lynch lily but anyone is fine at this point as think town has a numbers advantage

LOL

Did CTM really jump on the Pac train and now trying to derail it for a lynch on me?

CTM was the one giving the hard-sell to Hess last night for him to view Dan. Dan got NK'ed no?

How does lynching me provide any benefit at all right now? At L1 we go to night, scum NKs and can take another shot at the Doc, while the Doc presumably protects Hess, thus town loses someone and this day is essentially a no lynch. Exactly was uber townie CTM said was for pussies earlier in the game.

This comes across as scum not wanting to waste a NK on me, because it'll mean they have to take a night off from Doc hunting.

Anyway, glad to know my change of mind on Crusher was right, took too long to see it, but he's a hard read.

Pac, Christine and CTM are probably the most intriguing to me right now. Verbal's "glad I left my vote on Lily" post after Hess said she was scum seemed sincere, if not, then good acting bro.

If Pac flips scum, then my initial read on him was good, and we can probably assume Christine is town since he flew in from out of nowhere to push my case on her when JC was getting much heat, and CTM making this subtle push to vote Pac but lynch me instead is gross.

Anyone else have any thoughts or should we just take Pac down, get another viewing from Hess and proceed?

Updated:

Interesting, so when EP got to a handful of votes there was a big swing to Nolder, it started with Crusher, AVM and 80 real quick, and then at the end 3 scum piled on? Hmm... me thinks Crusher or 80 is scum.

Not much to be gleaned from the 2nd Nolder lynch train.

I thought I hammered EP, I guess Dan ninja'd me. The late votes by Lily, Crusher and JC all look like bus votes. Those three seem to move their votes together a lot. Pac showed up to push my case on Hess, so did Crusher, Lily and JC, until Hess had to reveal and then they moved.

Lot's of strangeness on this day. I'm hoping being silenced during it all benefits Hess, in that he was able to observe and not engage. I think 80 and Crusher look awful right now, as do Pac and Christine.

Yesterday's vote count is gross. Pac never got back in time to bus, but swept in and said he hated my case on Christine, but voted her and then regurgitated my case on her. This happened, as Dan pointed out, at an opportune time to draw momentum away from JC.

Vote Pac

What CTM is doing is subtle, but scummy. He knows lynching me once nets scum another NK, and lynch me twice (which he will surely push for) nets scum the opportunity to take shots at the doc without removing me, an unlynchable townie, from the game for endgame scenarios.

80's hard push to pressure us into an SMC lynch before he got back was also putrid and the level of stupid 80 would steep to as scum, don't wifom yourselves into thinking otherwise.

Probably Pac, CTM and 80. If wrong on Pac, then it's Christine and the other 2.

bahahahah.. omgus ape in full effect.... what a doofus

If ape is really unlynchable, why wouldn't scum NK him? Makes no sense. I thought dan might be the doc, especially after SMC pointed out that she voted JC early. I'm assuming that they shot at Dan means scum is still trying to NK the doc. Honestly if I'm scum now, and Ape isn't scum, how do you not kill him tonight? He's well known to lie about his roles, so he could be the doc, even if he's not lying, then he's unlynchable and a huge problem for them at end game. Plus you have Verbal and Smc cheerleading him as nearly confirmed town.. He's a perfect NK target.. Yet I'm nearly positive he'll be alive and well tomorrow ... I hope that any remaining players are paying attention to this

I wouldn't trust this dirtbag as far as I could throw crusher

bahahahah.. omgus ape in full effect.... what a doofus

If ape is really unlynchable, why wouldn't scum NK him? Makes no sense. I thought dan might be the doc, especially after SMC pointed out that she voted JC early. I'm assuming that they shot at Dan means scum is still trying to NK the doc. Honestly if I'm scum now, and Ape isn't scum, how do you not kill him tonight? He's well known to lie about his roles, so he could be the doc, even if he's not lying, then he's unlynchable and a huge problem for them at end game. Plus you have Verbal and Smc cheerleading him as nearly confirmed town.. He's a perfect NK target.. Yet I'm nearly positive he'll be alive and well tomorrow ... I hope that any remaining players are paying attention to this

I wouldn't trust this dirtbag as far as I could throw crusher

Scum NK'ing me means they have to take a night off from Doc hunting. I just explained this.

Why in the world would I lie about my role given the context of my reveal? You sound desperate... and this post sounds like the cliff's notes of what has been discussed in the scum QT about what to do with me. Your outlook on this is very illogical for you. Thank you for confirming my suspicions.

Scum NK'ing me means they have to take a night off from Doc hunting. I just explained this.

Why in the world would I lie about my role given the context of my reveal? You sound desperate... and this post sounds like the cliff's notes of what has been discussed in the scum QT about what to do with me. Your outlook on this is very illogical for you. Thank you for confirming my suspicions.

Yes, it is very logical for scum to NK you.. yet they won't .. I wonder why

Yes, it is very logical for scum to NK you.. yet they won't .. I wonder why

Not what I said.

Scum doesn't want to burn a NK on me. It detracts from their goal which is to NK kill the Doc. You are arrogant enough to think you could Pied Piper my lynch and come away looking clean given the whole "CTM obsessed with Ape" built-in excuse.

If I get lynched right now, it is a no lynch, which in your own words "benefits scum" and ultimately gives scum a free NK attempt. Completely changing the odds for scum to take out the Doc sooner. Period.

You've exposed yourself. Game. Set. Match. Pig.

If we want to flip the script here, we can lynch CTM on the premise that he loves to bus teammates like EP, and would totally silence himself to look more town. I don't care at this point.

I'm at that point where I can convince myself, and probably most of you, that anyone is scum. So I'm going to go catch my breath, lol

Except we've had other people silenced in this game.

Means nothing. Scum could have silenced some townies and one of their own. Unless you just slipped and you know that the silencer role in this particular game cannot silenced scum or something like that...

Well I would assume the options would be to either choose to silence someone, or hold off on using the action and pretend that one of the scum were silenced.

Do I think the scum team would be shrewd enough to do that, AND have one of their own leave their vote on scum the first 2 days? Not really. Given that CTM and Hess are my strongest town reads right now, I'm going to just trust that CTM is town. If he's scum, I tip my hat for that play.

^^^ This conversation reeks.

I think it is a lock that 80 is scum, personally.

Here is what the other scummy bastard added.

I would do that for sure..

But I wouldn't be this obvious. I gave a "ping" post to EP and voted him ever since then, day 1, day 2 and day 3 (before silenced, i had to erase).. Usually when i have a strong early read I stick to it, cause it doesn't happen often..

I'm sorry I'm not that engaged in this game atm.. From my perspective, I can convince myself very easily that everyone besides Christine and Hess is a good place for me to vote today (and to a lesser extent Dan). I can see a case on all of you.. In my head, when it's that cloudy, it's just time to start piling up the dead bodies and exhaust more energy in the next phase. The less of you to choose from, the easier this gets..

I feel pretty good that atleast one member of the scum team has been catching votes today, cause we can't get above the 1/2 way point on anyone.. that's usually a good sign

The bold really pinged me when he said it. It was echoing what I said above (in green) and is completely unlike CTM. I thought nothing of it at the time, since I was badgering at others that I had reads on. Just put it in my hip pocket because it was one of only a few posts by CTM that didn't feel right at that point in the game.

I also don't like the wifom of how obvious he would or would not have been about busing EP and self-silencing.

Both 80 and CTM come across as teh scum right now.

The bold really pinged me when he said it. It was echoing what I said above (in green) and is completely unlike CTM. I thought nothing of it at the time, since I was badgering at others that I had reads on. Just put it in my hip pocket because it was one of only a few posts by CTM that didn't feel right at that point in the game.

I also don't like the wifom of how obvious he would or would not have been about busing EP and self-silencing.

Both 80 and CTM come across as teh scum right now.

hey doofus, i barely read anything you write anymore. Nobody hangs on your every word the way you think they do. Why would they, is there a single player left in the game that you haven't unequivocally called scum yet? What is the point of taking anything you say seriously when you "are sure" everyone is scum at some point. Seriously. You are a ridiculous person

I've had the same attitude about piling up dead bodies to shrink the lynch pool for years now... There's little point in building cases at this point in the game, cause most everyone can be "Cased" by now... people just need to die town must out number scum 8-2 maybe 7-3 by now

also fwiw i am perfectly happy to lynch 80... he'd be ahead of pac as well

hey doofus, i barely read anything you write anymore. Nobody hangs on your every word the way you think they do. Why would they, is there a single player left in the game that you haven't unequivocally called scum yet? What is the point of taking anything you say seriously when you "are sure" everyone is scum at some point. Seriously. You are a ridiculous person

I've had the same attitude about piling up dead bodies to shrink the lynch pool for years now... There's little point in building cases at this point in the game, cause most everyone can be "Cased" by now... people just need to die town must out number scum 8-2 maybe 7-3 by now

also fwiw i am perfectly happy to lynch 80... he'd be ahead of pac as well

Cool story scumpig

just on a quick read through, 80, christine and ape look like the best bets for scum... pac too i guess. but i don't know him to throw in the towel like he's done if he had teammates

just on a quick read through, 80, christine and ape look like the best bets for scum... pac too i guess. but i don't know him to throw in the towel like he's done if he had teammates

I'm down investigating Ape or lily tonight. Maybe SMC. I'd prefer PAC lynch.

Hess I'd investigate SMC and Ape in whatever order. They're the most powerful claimed town roles right now, so its time to confirm once and for all what their alignment is.

Lily, Christine and Verbal should be our lynch targets.

I'll more than happily prove to you guys that I'm town soon enough, I imagine.

Hess I'd investigate SMC and Ape in whatever order. They're the most powerful claimed town roles right now, so its time to confirm once and for all what their alignment is.

Lily, Christine and Verbal should be our lynch targets.

I'll more than happily prove to you guys that I'm town soon enough, I imagine.

Agreed in the inv.

It was a long day in the asian lady whorehouse. Vic was nowhere to be found which made everyone have sad. Hess stumbled in and announced that the fat one wasn't scum, so town proceeded to lynch the brown one instead.

"**** you all, I'm on vacation in a storm. Wish I was home on dry, dry grass. I do miss the smell of freshly cut grass......"

Before Pac could finish his thought, Lily, fresh off a hot date, decided she'd heard enough. She stabbed him in the face with a soddering iron. Jack, drunk in a gutter somewhere, was nowhere to be found.

Pac is dead and no one cares. Send me all night actions.

Archived