Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I told my parents back in December '11 over the phone that I have a girlfriend, I'm convinced my Mom plunked down $20 at the dinner table and my Dad said "see, told you he isn't gay."

:rl:

I'm guessing the dead thread is super boring AVM. JiF's there so no surprise there.

JiF hasn't posted since before I died. At one point it was me and Nolder. Then the girls came in, and he left. Strange...

So I was watching King Kong today while avoiding the heat (and later, the lightning storm....yay south!). Nice pull, Ape. Naomi Watts is hotttttt.

I actually watched a line of power lines snap in half from the winds while driving down 301. Wasn't too bad...winds too high for umbrellas tbh.

lol @ the people claiming they knew I was dirty when I'm a day 1 or 2 lynch candidate in every game. I feel like I played another good game to make it this far.

yall should have known when I was still alive a week into the game I was scum.. no scum team would be willing to leave me alive this long to rip them apart. I'm the best.

I think we should all have mafia-related/making fun of ape stuff in our sigs. Form our own little homo clique and stuff. Could be totally gay and awesome.

Don' force it. It's better when it happens naturally, over time.

Did nolder try to get you to LARP in the dead thread?

Quick story. In Maine, with girl, Mom and Dad, on my way to pick out my wedding band and get lunch. Must have been a mini-convention of some sort at the Newbury Comics up at the Maine Mall. Pulling into the parking lot we see a fat pirate, a 6'+ white and pink anime cat, a slutty Boba Fett and a Storm Trooper.

None of us went out of our way to point this out to each other, and I had noticed Princess Leia and a guy with big anime hair earlier in the day. I looked over at my Dad's face, his expression was priceless... then he says to my girl, "You're still undecided on the wedding dress right?"

Dry. Perfectly timed. Laughed our asses off. LARPers are awesome for the lulz.

lol @ the people claiming they knew I was dirty when I'm a day 1 or 2 lynch candidate in every game. I feel like I played another good game to make it this far.

yall should have known when I was still alive a week into the game I was scum.. no scum team would be willing to leave me alive this long to rip them apart. I'm the best.

LOL @ you being so obvious that I caught you in one post.

Also, the thing about you being alive.... called it. :P

Where's CTM I have to remind him about how awesome I am at this.

LOL @ you being so obvious that I caught you in one post.

Also, the thing about you being alive.... called it. :tongue:

he "caught" 17 players in 1 post. Only 3 of them have turned out to be scum however.. He's pretty sure he has atleast 1 more figured out, he'll let you know in a few days who

It'd be funny if Christine were the last scum after Ape chased her off forever. That would explain why no NK has been submitted.

christine looks good for it.. Can't a DM'er chase her down and tell her we all think the ape is an ahole and to just ignore it

On a side note, I'm looking forward to new Verb's "threats" when he returns to massive amounts of spam

**** you, you little bitch. You want the ****ing pencil? Do you?

I'll let 80 stick it in you - you guys seem to be lovers now or something. Get a ****ing room and take your stupid spam with you. I wasted 20 minutes reading that sh*t.

h8uall

Archived