Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** you. I'll be inactive again.

Allright there boobs, popular opinion was on your side. At this point you're taking it a bit to far ..

We all think ape's a douche, lets just leave it at that and go back to normal

If Verbal was on Who's line is it anyay? he'd be.... well, he'd be any of those guys.

If Verbal was a homerun hitters for the Yankkes in the 20's, he'd be Gaybe Ruth

and I'm aaware I opened the door for a Sultan of Seamen joke

also makes sense that you have a keen interest in our marble playing

Verbal: Making it gay in 3 seconds flat

If verbal hung out with john wayne, he'd turn him into john gayne in under 60 seconds

did-we-just-become-best-friends-yep.gif

If verbal was on Full House he'd be Uncle Joey.

If Verbal was John Travolta he'd be Gayin' Alive

If Verbal was on Who's line is it anyay? he'd be.... well, he'd be any of those guys.

This is going to hurt, but you need to know: the two of you just slipped under the JiF threshold for comedy.

Yeah....that bad.

I don't want anyone leaving. I would just prefer that everything becomes chill. Ape and I can shake on it, I don't care, but if everyone is going to just drag this out, then I would rather leave and have it all just end.

shake paws, sniff each others butts and get back out there

This is going to hurt, but you need to know: the two of you just slipped under the JiF threshold for comedy.

Yeah....that bad.

You've become the biggest critic of humor in the mafia, and you have still never made anyone laugh... ever.

Me and CTM are changing the tone of the game. We understand its time to make it light and fun, and leave behind the insult sh*t. So, with that said GFY fag. Also, the jokes are supposed to be more nyuck-nyuck-nyuck... and less Chris Rock brilliance.

You know, earlier in the game, AVM tried to do the "DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS" thing with me. And now, Ape drops in the GIF.

I didn't realize the group was resorting to Step Brothers level jokes.

Step Brothers is epic.

It's one thing to insult me. It is an entirely different issue to insult this masterpiece of the big screen.

Please tell me you just want to know that it's cool to talk about the ****ing catalina wine mixer...

gay has been mentioned way too many times in this thread for Jif's spidey sense not to be tingling

Yeah, I just pictured him like Yogi bear getting the scent of a picnic basket and then floating through the air to this thread...

Archived