Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

Sux dude but I don't think divorce is really a bad thing anymore. Kids learn by watching not what a parent says. If the parent is miserable all the time thats the worst thing for the kids to see imo. It's not easy but long term it could really work out for the best. Still not an easy thing to do. Wish you guys the best with the decision, if it sticks.

Def agree 100%... Just a sh*tty thing to explain to two little kids

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it went pretty ok.. The younger one was more concerned with her missing toy and the older one (7) new something was up for awhile... She cried a little but is pretty content now.. No major drama.

Haha. I missed this post before my arrival. CTM remains king of the interwebz.

ifuknh8u

Take over as twinkmod plz

it went pretty ok.. The younger one was more concerned with her missing toy and the older one (7) new something was up for awhile... She cried a little but is pretty content now.. No major drama.

Glad to hear.

We'll give you a good Viking death. Tie you up to a boat and burn it as you float down the river. It will be magical.

Viking? Does that mean I get to do some raping and drink some 6.5% beers before I die?

I'm glad to hear that, CTM.

Glad it went well, CTM.

For those of you following my rec league career; Tonight, I went mental. Scored 36 of our 63. We were down 18 with 10 to go and I had a legendary JiF comeback. Coast to coast bball, just running down going 1 on 5 and nailing everything. Runner, pull ups, 3's. On fire, scored 16 of 18 on our 18-0 run. 2 minutes left, drained the game tying 3. With 1:20, nailed a 4pt play to put us up 2 and we never looked back when I sealed the deal with 2 free throws with about 25 seconds left to go up 4. And these werent chumps. 2 former JU players. Good team. The teams waiting to play were cheering in amazement as this 33 year old Social D t-shirt wearing surfer dude just went nuts.

I am god.

For those of you following my rec league career; Tonight, I went mental. Scored 36 of our 63. We were down 18 with 10 to go and I had a legendary JiF comeback. Coast to coast bball, just running down going 1 on 5 and nailing everything. Runner, pull ups, 3's. On fire, scored 16 of 18 on our 18-0 run. 2 minutes left, drained the game tying 3. With 1:20, nailed a 4pt play to put us up 2 and we never looked back when I sealed the deal with 2 free throws with about 25 seconds left to go up 4. And these werent chumps. 2 former JU players. Good team. The teams waiting to play were cheering in amazement as this 33 year old Social D t-shirt wearing surfer dude just went nuts.

I am god.

is this some kind of elaborate euphemism for the story of ghey orgy you pwned?

Back. I just had....I mean, my girlfriend and I, just had the 2 for $20 special at Applebees. I, I mean we, got mozzarella sticks, onion rings, the riblet basket, and the bourbon street chicken. For desert, it was triple chocolate meltdown. It was awesome. I'm so full. Err, we both are.

So what'd I miss?

FML....just quoted 6 posts or so and hit the back button as I was replying. To summarize -- LOL ape, we should have a challenge to see who can get banned first at mafiascum, Hess is the ****ing man, never thought I'd say it but damn it's good to see JiF post O.o

Oh and I'll write up the damn scenes now if you *****es want. I will need NA's. Or JiF can do it. Lemme know.

Believe it or not I gotta side with the Emorangutan in that hair pulling chick fight... but I'm kind of a prick so there's always that.

It's hard but I wouldn't be too concerned about the kids Glenda. They're pretty resilient. Actually my son has made me laugh the last couple years... first time I asked him if he went to Uncle Brians (the ex's brother) and he replied "wait.. how do you know Uncle Brian"? The other was when at a Karate lesson his mother and I attended he said, "hey I got an idea.. why don't you to live together"? haha...

He was 2 when we split and 8 now so yeah.. they get over it provided there's no parent bad mouthing the other and they know they're loved unconditionally... luckily the ex and I keep it pretty civil.

Holy moly... just watched The Descendants. What a depressing movie. Thank God my life is like a Disney movie, amiright?

The girl who played the 17 year old was good though, she'll be smoking when she's in her mid-20's... Clooney looks ragged not sure why chicks dig that old bag o' bones, this was one of the first times I actually agree with the praise of his acting though.

Archived