Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For ****s sake, would there really be two scum left? That would be seriously unbalanced.

I thought verbal was scum early on, and lily says he is scum now. It has been agreed numerous times that the last scum is likely gf. So, there we go then.

Cept we know he can't be GF due to power. And er I got town on him. So aaah yeah. Lulz

He needs extra vote to lynch, no?

Hess, if Lily is in fact the last scum and I go 3-for-3 and you trapped her with this little maneuver, I will take back all the bad things I said about you in my head.

Hess, if Lily is in fact the last scum and I go 3-for-3 and you trapped her with this little maneuver, I will take back all the bad things I said about you in my head.

ANd you legitimately went 3-3... Unlike ape who went 3-12 but only bumps the 3 he got right.. lmao

The gruesome sight of the Apes death still fresh in their minds, they gathered together once more.

“Verbal is a murderer, he’s scum I know it! Let’s kill the son of a ***** and go home.” They raised their weapons in preparation to strike him down when witty Hess’ voice halted them all.

“Not so fast friends…I happen to know for a fact that Verbal is one of us. Let’s string her up, boys.”

Christine sided with Lily, but wanted desperately for the nightmare to end. She picked up the sword, and before Lily could plead and swung away…ending her life.

It’s a shame Hess hadn’t kept an eye on Lily the night before. He would have seen she was one of the customers...just like himself.

vote verbal

I just want to point out to ape, once again, that I was not scum. You spent a day phase convinced I was. You have no idea what my scum tell are, do you?

No I don't. I cased you for being illogical and skipping your suspects to vote Pac. It was an easy mistake to make. Get over it, I'm dead why are you trolling me about this - just play out the game.

The gruesome sight of the Apes death still fresh in their minds, they gathered together once more.

“Verbal is a murderer, he’s scum I know it! Let’s kill the son of a ***** and go home.” They raised their weapons in preparation to strike him down when witty Hess’ voice halted them all.

“Not so fast friends…I happen to know for a fact that Verbal is one of us. Let’s string her up, boys.”

Christine sided with Lily, but wanted desperately for the nightmare to end. She picked up the sword, and before Lily could plead and swung away…ending her life.

It’s a shame Hess hadn’t kept an eye on Lily the night before. He would have seen she was one of the customers...just like himself.

I'm assuming this means town..

means verbal dies tomorrow... and then possibly hess or smc

The loss was great. Lily was the most wealthy of them all. But when you have it all, there’s only one more thing for you to have.

More.

So Lily set out on a plan to kill all the wealthy and eliminate all her competition. To become more than just the top dog, but the mastermind of all. But Hess (town cop) would have none of that. CTM (town doc) made the right plays at the right time, knowing just who to protect at the perfect time. 80 and Christine (roleless), though not always on the right track, at the end of the day made the right decisions. SMC (ninja) it would seem had it right all along. Because the new tough guy in town, Verbal (tough) was the wrong man to go after. It’s too bad, too…she was such a lovely lady.

Lily, scum godfather, is dead.

Town wins!!!

Great game, Hess, CTM, Lily, and you too, Christine. Congrats on making it to endgame. First on JN, right?

Lily, man, you had me waivering at the end, believing your reveal because you must have done serious homework on that.

Hess, brilliant investigation at the end.

Post Game Awards:

Town MVP: Hess/SMC

SCUM MVP: Ape/Lily

Town Goat: Ape

Scum Goat: EP.. if not for Ape, he'd have been lynched day 1

Can't argue with Hess as he played one of the better games as cop we've seen in recent history. I do have to say...while it was the smart play to self protect if you had decided to protect Hess night 3 the entire game goes differently.

Oh, it's over... in that case...

Right about:

EP on D1 ping, but pursued AVM instead

AVM (blind squirreled on D1)

Pac on D1 ping, but waffled

Lily on D1 ping, but waffled

Pac, Lily and JC as my top 3 on D3

Nolder on D1 scumtell

JC on D3 trap

CTM being town by D4

Wrong about:

Crusher on D2, then realized he was town

Hess on D3 big case, almost ****ed the whole game up for town

Christine on D4 big case, oh well, I argued for logic

80 on D4 mini-case, oh well, he's a scummy moron sometimes

SMC on D3 mini-case, oh well, we all were

Lot's of great play this game. Hess was crushing it as Cop with those early viewings! CTM not sure how I picked up your power role tell and nobody else did, but it worked to keep us both alive.

I got a little rambunctious this game... which ususally see's me distract myself, but my initial reads were solid. I'm hoping my scummy play style is enough to reset everyone's tells on me for next time I'm scum. Mwahahahahaha...

Good game Jack + Nolder and AVM for playing substitute mod!!!

Awesome. Fun game. Great play all around... ready for more!

Archived