Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

SMC, Ape -- got to hand it to both of you...after Hess' reveal you both nailed the remaining scum team. Ape did ultimately step away from Lily, but SMC in particular pushed all 3 hard.

**Also, I about went nuts when Hess claimed he had a guilty on Lily.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post Game Awards:

Town MVP: Hess/SMC

SCUM MVP: Ape/Lily

Town Goat: Ape

Scum Goat: EP.. if not for Ape, he'd have been lynched day 1

Hess was getting lynched D1 until I said give him benefit of the doubt, and brought EP back into focus. Then I pushed for AVM, and 5 people piiled on Nolder.... and I took the troll bait from you just now didn't I?

Can't argue with Hess as he played one of the better games as cop we've seen in recent history. I do have to say...while it was the smart play to self protect if you had decided to protect Hess night 3 the entire game goes differently.

Yeah, it was a tough call.. but I thought the SK won't fear hess (in fact will want hess to kill off scum) as they typically read town on SK's, and scum would fallback on silencing him rather then risk a failed NK..

I was really worried that scum would figure out that the doctor was self protecting at that point in the game, and was hoping nobody would wonder why the SK shot at the cop... Luckily SMC claimed bulletproof shortly there after and nobody thought twice about it again

SMC, Ape -- got to hand it to both of you...after Hess' reveal you both nailed the remaining scum team. Ape did ultimately step away from Lily, but SMC in particular pushed all 3 hard.

**Also, I about went nuts when Hess claimed he had a guilty on Lily.

You think YOU went nuts. Go read the scum QT! lol

The other time I about went nuts -- when Hess claimed cop. I thought to myself "can I seriously be that ****ing lucky?"

Then Lily killed me </3. Oh well...most fun in mafia in quite some time.

Yeah, it was a tough call.. but I thought the SK won't fear hess (in fact will want hess to kill off scum) as they typically read town on SK's, and scum would fallback on silencing him rather then risk a failed NK..

I was really worried that scum would figure out that the doctor was self protecting at that point in the game, and was hoping nobody would wonder why the SK shot at the cop... Luckily SMC claimed bulletproof shortly there after and nobody thought twice about it again

Had anyone BUT Hess claimed cop, I would have shot that person that night instead.

Sorry Jack couldn't be here in the end (hopefully everything is all right), but it was so cool to have a role I've never had before. Not being able to get NK'd is liberating, but also a bit tricky.

I didn't want to play the game uber clean because then people would think I was hiding something. Didn't want to play it real dirty and get lynched and blow this awesome role. I was hoping to be an innocuous NK for the scum or SK.

Of course, freakin' 80 nearly blew it for me with his BS move to get me "out of silence." But we all make mistakes and I survived it. But most importantly, my would-be lynch essentially netted us the last 3 scum in JC, Pac, and Lily. So in that sense, 80 did good. LOL

The other time I about went nuts -- when Hess claimed cop. I thought to myself "can I seriously be that ****ing lucky?"

I did get a little Ape-on-the-brain and thought you had shot at me the 2 nights there was no SK night kill. Oh well, LOL

I did get a little Ape-on-the-brain and thought you had shot at me the 2 nights there was no SK night kill. Oh well, LOL

Haha, I saw that post. I was every other night Kill and miss fired on CTM (who I thought was roled -- but more like tracker or watcher...not doc).

Well, now that that is over, someone start signups.

Unless, of course, you guys want to play reverse mafia or double death mafia.

those are the only two layouts I have in mind.

Would this mean quadruple death for Pac?

Yeah, that was a game changer.. You have a tendency to last till end game, I actually thought hess was implying he investigated you in order to get scum to shoot you.. since a few of us were finding you suspicious

Yeah, that was a game changer.. You have a tendency to last till end game, I actually thought hess was implying he investigated you in order to get scum to shoot you.. since a few of us were finding you suspicious

Not recently :D This was the longest I've lasted in a few months, aside from Hunger Games

Not recently :biggrin: This was the longest I've lasted in a few months, aside from Hunger Games

ahh.. i took sometime off, last i remember was everytime i made it to end game you were there :D

Hess is a very deep player.. He just wraps it in crazy.. But a legit deep strategic player.. one of the best here imo

Word. Guy is a master at bluffing too, I wouldn't play poker with him and he's easily the hardest player for me to read... and he doesn't bite on any of the head-fakes I try and have decent success with either!!!

Yeah, I thought the same - so by D3 when AVM wasn't shot yet, I figured AVM had to be scum, then I concocted that whole Hess as scum nets us AVM and EP too. Every single time I connect the dots like that, I ****ing get it wrong. Sometimes I believe you can catch 1 off of another, but trying to scoop up the whole team in a lynch 1 get them all scenario is foolish, admittedly.

I do much better when I isolate everyone and simply look for tells, measure whether they're being logical, bait them (like I did this game with JC) in some way, pull a head-fake like I did between JC and Christine a couple games ago, or just wait for the cop to tell me who to vote for, lol

Goes to show sometimes being wrong can still be so right. Totally different game if you didn't trick me so bad. Lulz.

This is no shot at the ape (this time), but I really see the logic behind seeing me as town as being more sound than scum. I didn't know any more than any other townie did...so if you didn't think my proclaiming you town was because I KNEW you were town it's a logical connection to see me as town.

Unfortunately scum thought it meant I was your deputy, which got me shot. Oh well...lol

Town MVP - Crusher

Scum MVP - Lily

I love how every game I ping every player but when you're right it's somehow supposed to mean you had me all along lol.

Hess rode an OMGUS on me all game, the stupid Ape attacked me all game per normal, and SMC blind squirreled me 15 minutes before I died. Bravo guys.. great job lulz.

Town MVP - Crusher

Scum MVP - Lily

I love how every game I ping every player but when you're right it's somehow supposed to mean you had me all along lol.

Hess rode an OMGUS on me all game, the stupid Ape attacked me all game per normal, and SMC blind squirreled me 15 minutes before I died. Bravo guys.. great job lulz.

Stuff it jerkass... The whole town was on to you except for me, and that's only cause I was giving you too much credit ...thinking you wouldn't lay down and die like a punk.... You are a disgrace to hard working Mexicans everywhere

Stuff it jerkass... The whole town was on to you except for me, and that's only cause I was giving you too much credit ...thinking you wouldn't lay down and die like a punk.... You are a disgrace to hard working Mexicans everywhere

the "whole town" is on me every game regardless of my alignment. Making it as far as I did was due to my cool hand under pressure.

Town MVP - Crusher

Scum MVP - Lily

Its hard to blind squirrel 3 straight scum. I thought you were scum because of the statustical likelihood rather than anything you did besides not voting JC.

the "whole town" is on me every game regardless of my alignment. Making it as far as I did was due to my cool hand under pressure.

You showed your ass the same way Eat-a-Nol Penis did... trying to set up D2 lynches on D1. Universal tell, imo. Obviously I was right about it twice, you would have been dead way sooner if I didn't actually make the mistake of assuming you had too much gamesmanship integrity to hide behind the vacation. I did however correctly point out that you've boasted your vacation activity in the past. People should listen to me more, and I should repeat myself less.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your trip. Please tell me you ate at Alligator Soul, if you didn't I can only assume it's because you are too big a cheapskate.

I'll let CTM handle this one.

Jeesh, you got stupider on vacation. I wasn't talking about the odds compared to your previous alignments in other games. I was talking about within the game, based on your play and others. If you broke down who was who at the time and who avoided lynching JC, then you were a prime scum suspect.

Archived