Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

I'm not talking about gangly looking palm trees you have to buy at Elmers farm market and plant in the front of your trailer.

I'm talking about real trees, changes in elevation, etc. I've been to FL 50 times and every strip is indistinguishable from the next. It's all flat, long, straight, streets with a Publix every 4 1/2 minutes. There isn't any neighborhood vibe as far as I can tell. It's all sub-developments along said long streets with man made ponds and cookie cutter housing.

I don't hate it - I go there every year. I just couldn't fathom actually having to be there year round. Between the bugs, humidity, and having to deal with complete boners like you I think I'd wanna shoot myself.

All this tells me is that you've never been anywhere outside of 15 minutes from the coast and you probably go to S. Florida and Orlando more than any other part of the state. Which basically applies everything you are saying.

N. FL is completely different. Jax has the largest urban park system in the States. If you go inland, its nothing but forest, rivers and lakes which contain "real" trees mostly Pines and Oaks. I'm surprised you didnt get a feel for the community in St. Augie. They have one of the richest sense of community at of anywhere I've ever lived.

You go the touristy sh*t when you come down here...probably hard to get a feel for anything other than what they are shoving down your ugly cum filled throat.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

90% of FL is as I described. St Pete may have some charm but certainly don't have much in the way of elevation changes. I go to Tampa every year (stones throw from St Pete) and it's all the same.

With a LOT of stupid people and perhaps the slowest customer service (ie stores, sub shops etc) in the United States.

You have no earthly clue what you are talking about.

Florida has the most diverse ecosystem in the country. 90% of Florida is forest, farm land, rivers or lakes. Its has something like 20,000,000 acres of forest.

lmfao - talk about talking out your ass.

It depends on where in Florida you are. Orlando is basically as you described. Most of St. Pete there are actual neighborhoods and houses with charm.

90% of FL is as I described. St Pete may have some charm but certainly don't have much in the way of elevation changes. I go to Tampa every year (stones throw from St Pete) and it's all the same.

With a LOT of stupid people and perhaps the slowest customer service (ie stores, sub shops etc) in the United States.

I can't tell you how much I love the irony of Pac talking about charm.

Florida has the most diverse ecosystem in the country. 90% of Florida is forest, farm land, rivers or lakes. Its has something like 20,000,000 acres of forest.

MV5BMTc4NDg0ODQ4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM4MDUyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

You tell 'em brah!!!! Righteous buuuuuuuuuddy!

All this tells me is that you've never been anywhere outside of 15 minutes from the coast and you probably go to S. Florida and Orlando more than any other part of the state. Which basically applies everything you are saying.

N. FL is completely different. Jax has the largest urban park system in the States. If you go inland, its nothing but forest, rivers and lakes which contain "real" trees mostly Pines and Oaks. I'm surprised you didnt get a feel for the community in St. Augie. They have one of the richest sense of community at of anywhere I've ever lived.

You go the touristy sh*t when you come down here...probably hard to get a feel for anything other than what they are shoving down your ugly cum filled throat.

True or False: There are more motor homes and meth heads in Florida than conifers?

MV5BMTc4NDg0ODQ4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM4MDUyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

You tell 'em brah!!!! Righteous buuuuuuuuuddy!

Cant see the pic...but this is one of most epic misinformed rants I've ever seen. I mean, I knew Pac was a moron, but didnt realize he was a completely ****ing idiot too.

It doesn't surprise me that a mental midget like yourself doesn't understand I'm talking in generalities. I didn't literally mean that there is not a single tree to be found in the entire state of FL.. It's not friggin Mars.

What a dope. I want to punch you in the face.

True or False: There are more motor homes and meth heads in Florida than conifers?

I consider myself having average intelligence but in FL there really are some stahu-pid people. True story.. was at coca beach and went into this make-shift trailer that was transformed into like 5 bathrooms. they were basically glorified port-o-potties that reeked of raw sewage.

As I was exiting out of one I saw a lady walk into another, turn around, and tell her scruffy husband "ohh.. this is naaaice"! LF lauged for 5 minutes.

It doesn't surprise me that a mental midget like yourself doesn't understand I'm talking in generalities. I didn't literally mean that there is not a single tree to be found in the entire state of FL.. It's not friggin Mars.

What a dope. I want to punch you in the face.

Saying Florida doesnt have trees is generally a really really stupid thing to say.

I'd welcome your punch in the face with swift yet fierce kick to your vagina.

I don't venture too deep into that sh-thole of a state very often because I'm bound to get strung up. I've been to golf courses a couple miles away from idiots proudly displaying their confederate flags atop their trailers. One gas station had them above their urinals. I've gotten quite a number of haireyeballs from CTM types who aren't too fond of my kind..

My buddy in Orlando lives next to a town called Bithlo and refuses to take me in there. Said they walked into a bar there once and thought they were going to get murdered. like literally. And he's white.

Saying Florida doesnt have trees is generally a really really stupid thing to say.

I'd welcome your punch in the face with swift yet fierce kick to your vagina.

here's those "trees" you're talking about.. fake ones right in the middle of the strip malls that plague the state. notice the heavyweights stage right... that's 75% of the population.. suns out guts out.

stripmall.jpg

I don't venture too deep into that sh-thole of a state very often because I'm bound to get strung up. I've been to golf courses a couple miles away from idiots proudly displaying their confederate flags atop their trailers. One gas station had them above their urinals. I've gotten quite a number of haireyeballs from CTM types who aren't too fond of my kind..

My buddy in Orlando lives next to a town called Bithlo and refuses to take me in there. Said they walked into a bar there once and thought they were going to get murdered. like literally. And he's white.

Wow, you really are a gigantic pussy. Big tough Northern who lifts so much weight scared of some stupid slow fat rednecks. lmfao

here's those "trees" you're talking about.. fake ones right in the middle of the strip malls that plague the state. notice the heavyweights stage right... that's 75% of the population.. suns out guts out.

stripmall.jpg

Dude, you act like you dont find that sh*t every where.

Florida is filled with stupid people, no doubt about it. So is every other ****ing state. lol

You live in Rochester for christ sake. Shoot me now.

Wow, you really are a gigantic pussy. Big tough Northern who lifts so much weight scared of some stupid slow fat rednecks. lmfao

In the immortal words of Mr Miyagi..

"one on one, fair fight. one on 10, not fair fight".

Dude, you act like you dont find that sh*t every where.

Florida is filled with stupid people, no doubt about it. So is every other ****ing state. lol

You live in Rochester for christ sake. Shoot me now.

The slums of Rochester have more charm than the whole village of Jacksonville.

Florida belongs to the mexicans. Right Pac? So, your brethern keep the lawn looking good?

If I say something about your cat or something, I'm going to get a lecture from Hess.. I don't need that today.

Who gives a **** about Charm? Jesus, you are pussy.

Cultured adults care about an element of charm to their surroundings.

Neanderthols with surfboards and 200 word vocabularies don't. We know which one you are.

Neanderthols with surfboards and 200 word vocabularies don't. We know which one you are.

I go on vacations to surf which take me to other countries

You take vacations to the state in which I live.

I go on vacations that have no resemblance of home other than the ocean.

You enjoy vacations that remind you of home.

Yet your the cultured one because you like charm. Or maybe its just that your a gigantic pussy who's not even really looking for culture. Just something that reminds him of home.

lmfao

love that you spelled it wrong... bravo

moran

For serious??.. My cousion lives down there and swears he's going to get killed by Cubans cause he's white

For serious??.. My cousion lives down there and swears he's going to get killed by Cubans cause he's white

I'm having some fun with JiF but yeah... My buddy said he wasn't taking me into Bithlo FL and I've definitely gotten some sideways glances from the locals.

I've never really been worried but also don't want to tempt fate in some backwards, redneck, cesspool of a bar either.

I'm having some fun with JiF but yeah... My buddy said he wasn't taking me into Bithlo FL and I've definitely gotten some sideways glances from the locals.

I've never really been worried but also don't want to tempt fate in some backwards, redneck, cesspool of a bar either.

I hear the exact opposite stuff from my cousin who lives in delray beach

I go on vacations to surf which take me to other countries

You take vacations to the state in which I live.

I go on vacations that have no resemblance of home other than the ocean.

You enjoy vacations that remind you of home.

Yet your the cultured one because you like charm. Or maybe its just that your a gigantic pussy who's not even really looking for culture. Just something that reminds him of home.

lmfao

I've been to Mehico and the Dominical Republic. I've also watched hours of the discovery channel.

I'll take that apology any time now.

Archived