as VP of Marketing

Brenjetsfan

I have surfed many other sites PM'ing fans to welcome them to JETNATION....I found this to be the funniest thing ever...not only does their team SUCK so does there message borad...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After much effort and discussion, the Miami Dolphins have decided to remove the Message Boards feature from MiamiDolphins.com. We can no longer effectively manage these fan forums and present a product that is fan friendly and promotes a family environment, both important qualities of our organization and goals of our web site.

The message boards have been a web site feature since the 2000 season, but we have encountered a wide range of problems. They include trolls, sexual innuendos, indecent language, personal attacks on posters, inappropriate topics, and others. LOOKS like SHANE was there.

We have done our best to delete posts that violate our code of conduct and warn or ban the user who posted them upon their discovery. Unfortunately, (THEY DON'T know the WEBMASTER at JI)the volume of problems is such that we feel like we can better use our time by creating and providing quality content that will keep fans like yourselves returning to MiamiDolphins.com.

We appreciate your support of the Miami Dolphins..

HAHAHAHAHA

ok..so I am doing my job here, you give SMIZZY an mod position and he is MIA??? WTF???

Smizzy is the head night crew mod.

You were looking for positions? Not like you to ask for a position. Always thought you told people what the positions were! HOLLA.

ok..so I am doing my job here, you give SMIZZY an mod position and he is MIA??? WTF???

LOL...Ive posted on more message boards then you have strands of hair women.

Im the KING of Marketing...And you can't stop me!!

Muhha Muhha Muhahahaha

Archived