Sign in to follow this  
Matt39

Alderson not happy with the Mets faithful

Yeah the bullpen is a disaster all year cost us so many games.

In related news, JohnnyHector not happy with the Mets' atrocious bullpen.

We really couldn't afford to lose any starters with how awful they've been all year. Losing 2 within the span of a couple weeks was pretty much the end of the season right there. The rest I'm just attributing to classic New York Mets sh*t. Losing games on wild pitches and complete implosions. At this point it's not even surprising. And this team is so ridiculously top-heavy that they can't withstand a skid like this. The Mets need a 1-hit shutout from Dickey tonight so badly.

Oh well, at least we get to check out Harvey on Thursday.

Honestly though? It's probably Jason Bay's fault. I have no idea why, but that dude carries so much bad f'ing karma with him that we probably should have just sent him packing.

Honestly though? It's probably Jason Bay's fault. I have no idea why, but that dude carries so much bad f'ing karma with him that we probably should have just sent him packing.

He's Canadian, so you're probably right.

Perhaps the Wilponzis will spring for a reliever uh,...probably not. Lucas Duda CANNOT GET ARBITRATION ANY TIME SOON...SEND HIM DOWN.

Miiiiight be a savvy move to trade Dickey to Boston for whatever you can chisel out of them. Go into next season with Neise, Wheeler, Harvey, and Gee as your rotation. Either way, it looks like the annual wheels-are-comin'-off-athon.

If Dickey and Wright are not part of your core going into 2013, you really shouldn't have a franchise. Once again Alderson is only there to cover for MLB's debts, not to make the Mets a winning team. Edited by Bugg

Perhaps the Wilponzis will spring for a reliever uh,...probably not. Lucas Duda CANNOT GET ARBITRATION ANY TIME SOON...SEND HIM DOWN.

They just did.

They just did.

In order to cut Duda's time on the MLB roster and delay his arbitration-eligibility. Really at this point Duda despite being a lead glove is better at the plate than Bay. I feel sorry for Mets fans and Collins, who seems like a baseball lifer and a good guy.

In order to cut Duda's time on the MLB roster and delay his arbitration-eligibility. Really at this point Duda despite being a lead glove is better at the plate than Bay. I feel sorry for Mets fans and Collins, who seems like a baseball lifer and a good guy.

Agreed, Bay is a total disaster.

Duda, over the last month, is batting .138 and slugging .200. Even though I hate Jason Bay, he's sadly been better of late. Plus, Duda has options left and Bay doesn't... this move has absolutely nothing to do with limiting Duda's service time.

Duda, over the last month, is batting .138 and slugging .200. Even though I hate Jason Bay, he's sadly been better of late. Plus, Duda has options left and Bay doesn't... this move has absolutely nothing to do with limiting Duda's service time.

I like Duda, but he's clearly not the type of guy you can bounce all over the place like the Mets have done this season with him.