Vinny to get one more start

4HCrew

Herm has mentioned this and Mike and Dog stated the same thing. Vinny will get one last bang as the starting qb of the Jets. If this happens it is pure BS and Herm should be fired for that. One last shot to what? fumble the snap? get sacked 5 times? throw 3 more interceptions? give me a break..if anything give the Kliffster a chance. This season sucks bad enough but to sit and watch Vinny get beaten like a rag doll is ridiculous. If this happens at a home game it will be the first one I will miss in 10 years. What a god damn joke.

I don't care if TomShane is back there at this point.

Really, what do you care?

If you think we should play for the Draft, Vinny makes sense.

If you think we should try to win a game or two, Vinny also makes sense.

I just want to watch my team play a good, competitive game and WIN!

As simple as that.

BZ

As simple as that.

BZ

Agree with BZ here. At least when Vinny was back there, the Good Vinny might show up on any given drive and make the game interesting. The bolly debacles have been boring and embarrassing. You never get the sense that something good might happen.

As simple as that.

BZ

PLAY THE KIDS. Screw Vinny and his personal record.

Our offense sucks and it's not Bollywood's fault. I'm not saying he's good, but either play him or Kingsbury. SAY NO TO VINNY.

Our offense sucks and it's not Bollywood's fault. I'm not saying he's good, but either play him or Kingsbury. SAY NO TO VINNY.

Yeah, it is not Bollywood's fault, because he just isn't good.

Vinny at least is a good story. Bollywood is just a bad experiment.

BZ

When you are 2 and 10 you do not play a 42 year old QB

The right thing to do is to put him in the last home game for one series to show appreciation for his past with the Jets. Of course there will not be too many fans in the stands to respond

Go on GGG. What's the point of drafting and signing these young guys if we never find out if they can play? Bollinger, Kingsbury and Houston might very well suck. SO what? So Martin-the WARRIOR!-and Testaverde can get pointless records that nobody cares about?One of the youngsters might be a player worth hanging on to. FInd out!

Bolly isn't good. He's just not. What's the point in playing this "youngster" to find out what he's got, when we know what he's got is not even close to NFL caliber? Kingsbury? Yeah let's start him and send a message to the team that giving up all hope is fine. Play Vinny, the vets at least still repect him, they've seen him win games and know he's got the experience to lead a team. Leadership is priority #1 in winding up this season. To quit now and throw in the towel just to get a higher pick we can't afford would be foolish considering we'll be trying to compete again next year with a team that's been allowed, even encouraged to tank their last half-dozen games. Loser mentality is dangerous and detrimental in the long term.

YOU Realize WHY right?

B/c of Vinny throws 1 more TD he is the only QB to throw a TD pass in 16 or how many straight seasons...

HERM SUCKS

all he cares about is getting vinny and curtis their records.

I hear what you are saying, but really, what is he hurting by trying to accomplish those goals. At least it is something positive for the team to try and rally around. Most likely bollywood will not fit into the jets plans next year, and the same goes for anyone who is bollywood's backup. Due to the huge contract, we are stuck with chad one way or another, we will have to either draft or trade for another qb who will compete for the starting spot, so that makes 2 qb's and they will probably look to get an old timer as insurance, fiedler sadly will not be that policy due to his shoulder repairs that will be taking place. So if you follow those assumptions, there really is no good reason to have to play bolly or the guy under him just for the sake of getting them playing time to see what they have. Give the fans and the media and the jets locker room something to get behind, i am sure every player to the man has respect and admiration for martin and that may be the only thing that will keep that locker room together, if it is even possible. That is my opinion, but hey, what do i know?

Go on GGG. What's the point of drafting and signing these young guys if we never find out if they can play? Bollinger, Kingsbury and Houston might very well suck. SO what? So Martin-the WARRIOR!-and Testaverde can get pointless records that nobody cares about?One of the youngsters might be a player worth hanging on to. FInd out!

=D>=D>=D>

Just say no to Vinny!

Play the Kids!

F Herm!

Archived