Cano to defend homerun derby title tonight!

Blackout

Could possibly be the most boring, overrated sporting spectacle going. Chris Berman makes it totally unwatchable.

If the not so fatty, Fat Sloppi Ortizzle was in it, you'd be glued to the TV like a fat kid to cake

Wow, this place has become Cambridge, MA. And no, that is definitely not a good thing.

...and wins are an over-rated statistic? What????

Yes. Wins are a team statistic. Look at King Felix. One of the best pitchers but doesn't win a ton of games. Phil Hughes is an average back of the rotation pitcher but gets lots of win because of the offensive support. It's pretty simple.

Yes. Wins are a team statistic. Look at King Felix. One of the best pitchers but doesn't win a ton of games. Phil Hughes is an average back of the rotation pitcher but gets lots of win because of the offensive support. It's pretty simple.

I guess you just described Felix Deubront

And? Doubront is 24 and in his first year as a full time MLB starter. I'm not sure of the comparison here.

dude is WACK and ain't gonna be a starter in Bean Town for too much longer unless he steps his game up ya dig?

Philthy Phil Huges, that of 9 wins?

Quick, name any pitcher on the Mets with at least 9 wins, besided the the guy that admitted he had his sh1t pushed in?

I undeleted this post so that the rest of JetNation knows what kind of a person you are and why you were banned.

We like to have fun and joke around here, but this is far over the line.

I undeleted this post so that the rest of JetNation knows what kind of a person you are and why you were banned.

We like to have fun and joke around here, but this is far over the line.

Thanks thor. You delete it quietly and then he posts it again. Making fun of someone who was molested. Wow.

Just no place for that here.

Just my two cents: Jon obviously crossed the line, but a lifetime ban for him would suck. He's an original member and part of the fabric of the JN community. Jon's nuts, but he's reasonable enough to put a lid on posts like the ones he's currently in trouble for now that he sees it's unacceptable.

He has been given extra chances - rude insulting comments have been overlooked. Decision was made by him by his conduct.

back on track hard to believe one of the best hitters in the game could not hit one home run in the home run derby.

I agree with TS

JonEJet is an OG of Jetnation and was a fixture at JI back before JI started charging you to post

you should reconsider and maybe just ban him a few months or something. let him back in time for football season and see if he learned his lesson.

He has been given extra chances - rude insulting comments have been overlooked. Decision was made by him by his conduct.

back on track hard to believe one of the best hitters in the game could not hit one home run in the home run derby.

Rude insulting comments are overlooked all the time 'round here. Just because the MENSA crew constructs their insults in way that some of you admire, doesn't make it okay. Just sayin'.

Also, a lifetime ban for someone that many of you have tailgated and shared a beer with? His sense of humor was ...um..."sternesqu" last night, agreed. But c'mon. Lifetime ban?

And yes, Cano was a big NADA last night.

Just my two cents: Jon obviously crossed the line, but a lifetime ban for him would suck. He's an original member and part of the fabric of the JN community. Jon's nuts, but he's reasonable enough to put a lid on posts like the ones he's currently in trouble for now that he sees it's unacceptable.

If I saw last nights posts in the right sequence, it was in response to a post of yours. You two bust chops all the time. Was it in severly poor taste? Absolutely. Some of JetBoSox's stuff was too. I miss him round here. I bet many of you will miss JonEJinx's posts too.

Also, a lifetime ban for someone that many of you have tailgated and shared a beer with?

I don't think there should be a "good old boys" network for a public message board. I don't disagree that he should be given a 2nd chance down the road, but the above shouldn't be a reason why. I'm sure people around here will continue to be JonE's friend outside of JN.

For now, an indefinite ban seems appropriate. Why someone would even THINK like that about R.A.'s story, let alone post it, is pretty sickening.

and yes I am embarrassed as a Cano fan after last night's performance

Way to stand-up to the pressure. ;rl:

As far as JonE, sucks to seem him banned, but there are some lines that really should not be crossed.

There's a good chance all fusion on the Sun will cease before he's back.

Lifetime Ban.

Someone has been watching the Science channel.

I don't think there should be a "good old boys" network for a public message board. I don't disagree that he should be given a 2nd chance down the road, but the above shouldn't be a reason why. I'm sure people around here will continue to be JonE's friend outside of JN.

For now, an indefinite ban seems appropriate. Why someone would even THINK like that about R.A.'s story, let alone post it, is pretty sickening.

Why? Really? I don't understand why people even ask why anymore. What ever happened to simple stupidity?

Ha! Guy got raped, what a queer. I mean come on. All you can do it just laugh and pray he hasn't procreated.

Archived