Cano to defend homerun derby title tonight!

Blackout

"Wit and Humor. If any difference it is in duration, lightning and electric light. Same material, apparently; but one is vivid, brief, and can do damage--the other fools along and enjoys the elaboration."

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS BUT IF WE'RE GONNA BAN JON WE GOTTA BAN PROFESSOR POINDEXTER HERE TOO

For now, an indefinite ban seems appropriate. Why someone would even THINK like that about R.A.'s story, let alone post it, is pretty sickening.

He was trying to get a rise out of me and got carried away. I used to rip him with Luis Polonia and Steve Howe jokes all the time.

If I saw last nights posts in the right sequence, it was in response to a post of yours. You two bust chops all the time. Was it in severly poor taste? Absolutely. Some of JetBoSox's stuff was too. I miss him round here. I bet many of you will miss JonEJinx's posts too.

Jon's had the selective outrage nonsense too though...in his case he cant cry about stuff if he's gonna make dumb kid toucher jokes.

Yeah, because disparaging a guy who bangs 15-year olds and a habitual cokehead are totally the same situation...

Wasn't equating. WASN'T EQUATING. Just suggesting that it was similar to, back in the day, how someone would make a Lady Di joke (which was ok), and it would inevitably, eventually lead to someone making a JonBenet Ramsey joke, which was not ok. Line crossing bastards afoot.

Wasn't equating. WASN'T EQUATING. Just suggesting that it was similar to, back in the day, how someone would make a Lady Di joke (which was ok), and it would inevitably, eventually lead to someone making a JonBenet Ramsey joke, which was not ok. Line crossing bastards afoot.

Ok, so no Jon Benet jokes. How about Elizabeth Smart? They found her...

Rude insulting comments are overlooked all the time 'round here. Just because the MENSA crew constructs their insults in way that some of you admire, doesn't make it okay. Just sayin'.

Also, a lifetime ban for someone that many of you have tailgated and shared a beer with? His sense of humor was ...um..."sternesqu" last night, agreed. But c'mon. Lifetime ban?

And yes, Cano was a big NADA last night.

We don't ask much of people. But if you post multiple times about molestation and think it is funny, maybe you should pause when you see that it has been deleted. Instead of simply posting another variation of the joke. Just no need for that.

We don't ask much of people. But if you post multiple times about molestation and think it is funny, maybe you should pause when you see that it has been deleted. Instead of simply posting another variation of the joke. Just no need for that.

but he makes this baseball forum run

Who?

Sorry, I don't have time to respond. Too busy making going out of business signs. My internet business is folding apparently.

I didn't even know this was a business. Sucks finding that out that it is a business and that we are folding in the same day. Had I known maybe there would have been something I could have done, lol.

Sorry, I don't have time to respond. Too busy making going out of business signs. My internet business is folding apparently.

I didn't even know this was a business. Sucks finding that out that it is a business and that we are folding in the same day. Had I known maybe there would have been something I could have done, lol.

Can I have the green leather couch from the Mod Lounge before the Going Out of Business Sale??

Archived