Sign in to follow this  
Jetsouth

First Topic "Rare birds"

m72cvg-m72cghgrahamronniefield1.jpg

These guys are indeed rare..they are contest winners, who got to sit in on the unsittable

Jets West activities..

Rare indeed, NO PICS of the team at all..just them getting in on what every media outlet and every

JETS fan would love to get in on this year...

I don't see any brawls in the background.. good sign I think.

Regards

Jetsouth

full article here

http://www.ocregister.com/entertainment/saw-363421-mark-stars.html

"Ronnie DeLeo of Orange was awestruck when he saw a 6’7” offensive lineman enter the front door of his house.

DeLeo was 10 years old at the time when Jeff Criswell, a former left tackle with New York Jets, came by to pick up his niece from DeLeo’s house. Criswell greeted DeLeo and his brother, and handed them some autographed cards..."

am I supposed to care?

I didn't read the article, how did they win this?

DeLeo was 10 years old at the time when Jeff Criswell, a former left tackle with New York Jets, came by to pick up his niece from DeLeo’s house. Criswell greeted DeLeo and his brother, and handed them some autographed cards.

The brief meeting made quite an impression. “I couldn’t believe there was an actual NFL player in my house,” DeLeo said.

DeLeo’s personal connection to the New York Jets instantly converted him into a fan. He’s been following them ever since, twenty years later.

If I became a Jet fan because I met Jeff Criswell as a kid, I wouldnt be bragging about it.

probably some lame contest where people sign up and post once

Is that the same as a contest were long time posters win really expensive seats and see a new stadium for the first time only to not stop by a pre-game tailgate and say hi to a long time webmaster friend?

:)

• Upvote 2

I didn't read the article, how did they win this?

As near as I can tell, he pimped out his niece to an adult, former NFL lineman. Nice.

As near as I can tell, he pimped out his niece to an adult, former NFL lineman. Nice.

I think I am going to have to read that article.

Is that the same as a contest were long time posters win really expensive seats and see a new stadium for the first time only to not stop by a pre-game tailgate and say hi to a long time webmaster friend?

:)

Whoever did that is a real son 'a bitch I tells ya!

Best one so far, hands down.. LMAO