pretty, shapely and talented. yet totally unsexy

sirlancemehlot

We all have our preferences and hangups when it comes to the opposite sex (or same sex...not looking at you Jif, really). Yet everyone has a person they look at and think, "man, I just don't get it...I should find her (or him...not looking at Jif at all, because he's straight, totally) more attractive. For me, it's no contest. GWEN STEFANI. I find her absolutely nuetral. Nothing. nada. I'd sooner pork Kathleen Turner. Seriously.

My general problem comes in the retort of "dude whatever, if she walked in to a room you'd look and you'd totally want to have sex with her." Oh really? I would? Of course I would. I have a penis. My want to have sex with women and finding a chick hot or not are in no way connected.

• Upvote 1

Kirsten Dunst.

Ugh.

yeah i get that somewhat. But she has great um...how do I put this? You know when a girl is super-chilly, maybe just came in from a rain in early november but it was warm when she first went out...so she didn't go with the sweater, but went with the T-shirt or light blouse...and it turns out she's quite reactive and somewhat gifted in two very distinct areas? Dunst has that. just sayin'.

My general problem comes in the retort of "dude whatever, if she walked in to a room you'd look and you'd totally want to have sex with her." Oh really? I would? Of course I would. I have a penis. My want to have sex with women and finding a chick hot or not are in no way connected.

Yeah. No doubt (no pun). But if Stefani walked in with Kathleen Turner, i'd bang Turner.

I just have no idea the charmed life these guys lead. My poor pathetic bachelorhood was plagued by two choices. FIST OR VAJAYJAY. The rest of it is what bored guys talk about online before they go to Brazzers and start on the carpal tunnel they will develop at age 40. (must ice wrist)

I just have no idea the charmed life these guys lead. My poor pathetic bachelorhood was plagued by two choices. FIST OR VAJAYJAY. The rest of it is what bored guys talk about online before they go to Brazzers and start on the carpal tunnel they will develop at age 40. (must ice wrist)

you like to be fisted??? :confused0088:

• Upvote 1

Cosign, though is there anyone who actually likes her anymore? I feel like we as a nation have wised up on that one.

Not me.. I don't know how anyone could watch her nude scenes in Melancholia and not want to bang her...

Gwen has looked the exact same way for the past 15 years. I hope that happens to me. I have a mini-celebration inside my head every time I get carded. How many people on this site can say that!?

I don't drink, so I never get carded. That is how I justify aging in my mind.

Oh, and Emma Stone.

emma-stone-300x400.jpg

As someone who always has to turn these girls down, my opinion is important and valid.

Do people think Emma is totally hot? She seems to be more in the sweet\cool personality\lots of fun category.