Most attractive feature on a woman?

The Crusher

The

thread made me think about this. Attraction to a woman for a guy is very subjective. Also the duality of the Internet perception and the real life reality seems to cloud the issue. I do agree with most of you that a picture of Maggie does lack that certain amount of perceived perfection we have been spoiled with by the likes of SI swimsuit, Vic Secrets and numerous sights of the hottest nubiles taking pictures of themselves with I phones in a mirror.

So this morning while she hooked me to the feeding trough Mrs Crusher and I had a little discussion. I consider my wife an expert in the field of beauty due to her 25 year career in the health and beauty field. She has done some modeling, beauty consulting and a very successful hairstylist in the upscale Metro Dc area for 20 + years.

As she was explaining to me the different aspects from her perception I came to a realization.. None of what she was saying really mattered to me ultimately. I agreed with her and I admit she knows a lot about it but from the male perspective I came to my own conclusion.

I really think the most attractive thing about a woman is one that will say YES. Let's be honest here. Booze, mood enhancers of the pharmaceutical variety and even a lack of getting some will compromise our scale of interaction worthiness of all but the Rosanne Barr type females. Even then most of us have had that moment. JiF has had 30+ years of that moment but I digress.

Yet ultimately if the woman gives into our male ego and lie or half truth to us with stuff like, "Have you been working out you look good?" or "I thought you would never ask" or "Im so glad you came over to talk to me" or even that little extended glance they give you that make that little bit of fragile self pride we all have start to diminish the self doubt thats normal among males.

So I would like to apologize for sticking to my stance and being rude to anyone I may have offended last. Ultimately I think 95% of us would find Maggie just fine in real life if she agreed to get undressed bend over the desk and allow us to sample her personal space.

After all... Even a moped or trike could be fun if your friends don;t see you on it.

With love and respect

DCL

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree... sorta.

What I mean is, I think the most attractive thing about a woman is one that will say NO, until they say YES.

Physical attraction is the given. You aren't going to get to the point of contact, intimacy, love or anything if there isn't physical attraction initially. So it's a given.

What happens after the physical is what set's the hook. My girl is a good girl. I'm an over-grown child. I like that she will tell me NO almost strategically, because it gets my attention, it challenges me... and then she says YES just as strategically. She understands the ebb / flow of what keeps my attention.

I usually stick with this: "The prettiest girl is the one that is smiling at you"

Yup.

Can't argue with this at all. That is how I met the future Mrs. Monkey... she always had a smile for me, always. I'm a sucker for a genuine smile.

I usually stick with this: "The prettiest girl is the one that is smiling at you"

Hard to argue that. We all want to feel wanted. Especially if its in a social setting. It's awesome to be the pick of the litter. I don think an average woman go's from average to perfect when she picks you over others. At least until the next morning or so.

I agree... sorta.

What I mean is, I think the most attractive thing about a woman is one that will say NO, until they say YES.

Physical attraction is the given. You aren't going to get to the point of contact, intimacy, love or anything if there isn't physical attraction initially. So it's a given.

What happens after the physical is what set's the hook. My girl is a good girl. I'm an over-grown child. I like that she will tell me NO almost strategically, because it gets my attention, it challenges me... and then she says YES just as strategically. She understands the ebb / flow of what keeps my attention.

Ok so you like to be manipulated with sex? Cool have fun with that.

Yup.

Can't argue with this at all. That is how I met the future Mrs. Monkey... she always had a smile for me, always. I'm a sucker for a genuine smile.

Its not genuine. She is manipulating you to control you. At least thats what I got from your other post.

If we're talking physical features, the first thing I notice about a woman is her hair. Then it's the eyes, smile and overall facial features. Only then do my eyes glaze down over her body. Granted, all of this happens within the space of about half a second, and I initially spend more time scoping out the curves than anything else during that first look-over. Even then, if the physical attraction is a go, the personality can either enhance the attraction tenfold or bring everything to a screeching halt.

tumblr_lc0op4NSoo1qd5giho1_500.jpg

Ok so you like to be manipulated with sex? Cool have fun with that.
Its not genuine. She is manipulating you to control you. At least thats what I got from your other post.

I'll clarify, because on re-read I see how it sounds. I wasn't speaking solely about her saying yes and no to sex. What I meant was that she is her own person. Which is what I'm attracted to.

When I say "strategically saying NO" what I mean is she does her own thing, doesn't just follow me around like an leach saying yes to everything I say and want.

Nothing manipulative at all about it. I encourage her always to maintain a high-level of personal interests. If she's not interested in living her life, then I'll lose interest in her. Someone that says yes all the time, to me, represents someone completely giving up on being interesting.

Does that make more sense?

For me to find a woman exceptional she has to carry herself a certain way. She needs to be sharp, and know she's pretty. Flaws are fine, so long as they don't manifest in a major self-esteem crisis. Overall an intelligent woman with a bit of life experience and confidence will pique my interest over the hotty bimbo type, even if the bimbo is physically superior in the looks department. And finally, big titts help.

I'll clarify, because on re-read I see how it sounds. I wasn't speaking solely about her saying yes and no to sex. What I meant was that she is her own person. Which is what I'm attracted to.

When I say "strategically saying NO" what I mean is she does her own thing, doesn't just follow me around like an leach saying yes to everything I say and want.

Nothing manipulative at all about it. I encourage her always to maintain a high-level of personal interests. If she's not interested in living her life, then I'll lose interest in her. Someone that says yes all the time, to me, represents someone completely giving up on being interesting.

Does that make more sense?

Yes. Perfectly. Thats one of the most awesome things about Mrs Crusher as well. She acts independently from me and does not rely on me in a needy way to live her life. She realizes Im a flawed guy and if she relied on me for constant approval we would be doomed.

For me to find a woman exceptional she has to carry herself a certain way. She needs to be sharp, and know she's pretty. Flaws are fine, so long as they don't manifest in a major self-esteem crisis. Overall an intelligent woman with a bit of life experience and confidence will pique my interest over the hotty bimbo type, even if the bimbo is physically superior in the looks department. And finally, big titts help.

Great post. Independent woman are outstanding and a must have for the long term relationship. Needy woman that need constant approval are good for the short term. Like short enough to the point you don;t learn their name. "Oh yeah I member her she had the Hello kitty pantis and the tramp stamp of a lopsided rose on her back."

The

thread made me think about this. Attraction to a woman for a guy is very subjective. Also the duality of the Internet perception and the real life reality seems to cloud the issue. I do agree with most of you that a picture of Maggie does lack that certain amount of perceived perfection we have been spoiled with by the likes of SI swimsuit, Vic Secrets and numerous sights of the hottest nubiles taking pictures of themselves with I phones in a mirror.

You already lost me right here, because you're trying to forge an opinion for others that they simply do not have. My issue with her isn't that she's not some picture-perfect model or hollywood star. On the same basis of evaluation that exists for any other girl out there, I simply don't think her face is even slightly attractive. She seriously looks like a freakin' dog. There are regular girls walking around all over the place every damn day who are faaaaar more attractive than she is, and that's despite these regular girls being without the excessive amount of makeup, camera work, editing, etc that she gets.

That said, the rest of your post makes a point that plenty of guys would probably stick it in her, which I don't necessarily disagree with, but since when in this world has that ever been a measurement for hotness? Even the fattest, ugliest bitches in the world have guys out there willing to plow them.

Yes. Perfectly. Thats one of the most awesome things about Mrs Crusher as well. She acts independently from me and does not rely on me in a needy way to live her life. She realizes Im a flawed guy and if she relied on me for constant approval we would be doomed.

Yeah, see... I knew we were on the same page on this.

Also, CTM is gay.

You already lost me right here, because you're trying to forge an opinion for others that they simply do not have. My issue with her isn't that she's not some picture-perfect model or hollywood star. On the same basis of evaluation that exists for any other girl out there, I simply don't think her face is even slightly attractive. She seriously looks like a freakin' dog. There are regular girls walking around all over the place every damn day who are faaaaar more attractive than she is, and that's despite these regular girls being without the excessive amount of makeup, camera work, editing, etc that she gets.

That said, the rest of your post makes a point that plenty of guys would probably stick it in her, which I don't necessarily disagree with, but since when in this world has that ever been a measurement for hotness? Even the fattest, ugliest bitches in the world have guys out there willing to plow them.

I think if you read his whole post, you'd see he's not forging the opinion of others, but sharing his own. Nobody is forcing you to agree... but I will say, if you disagree with Crusher around here, be prepared to be made to feel like you ran over 1,000 puppies by JIF and CTM. Crazy that two of the absolute shallowest people here have such soft spots for Crusher... but it's understandable.

I just wonder how much of that is how photogenic she is? I wonder in person if it softens her looks and if she has expressions that make her look more attractive? Couple movies Ive seen she looked cute in.

FIrstly you have to be attracted to her. For me I have never had a stereotype. I have gone out with women for all types. Common factor being am I attracted to her for whatever reason.

And then it depends on what you are looking for. If its a one nighter or short term or long term.

One nighter is based on pure animal attraction and the definition of attractive changes with every additional drink you have. If you want to end up with an attractive women make sure you scout her out when you are in your first few drinks and hope she is around when you get the nerve to humiliate yourself. But things are based on pure attraction.

Short term relationships I look for somebody who is a great travel companion, witty and someone who can be really really wild and fun.

Long term relationships you want someone that is grounded, secure, smart, someone you want to talk to, someone has a realistic view of life, is good with money and does not have a shopping addiction.

FIrstly you have to be attracted to her. For me I have never had a stereotype. I have gone out with women for all types. Common factor being am I attracted to her for whatever reason.

And then it depends on what you are looking for. If its a one nighter or short term or long term.

One nighter is based on pure animal attraction and the definition of attractive changes with every additional drink you have. If you want to end up with an attractive women make sure you scout her out when you are in your first few drinks and hope she is around when you get the nerve to humiliate yourself. But things are based on pure attraction.

Short term relationships I look for somebody who is a great travel companion, witty and someone who can be really really wild and fun.

Long term relationships you want someone that is grounded, secure, smart, someone you want to talk to, someone has a realistic view of life, is good with money and does not have a shopping addiction.

what if her shopping addiction is strictly limited to the A&P and Adam and Eve .com? I say keeper, right there.

This thread sounds like a 12 step program...either that or everyone's just trying to justify sh*t about chicks.

Bottom line is:

-Girls suck and most are fake

-Girls dress for girls most of the time when they go out - NOT guys

-Once a girl is hooked & committed, her looks go to hell

-EVERY GIRL SHOULD LOVE FOOTBALL - not watch the SB just for the commercials. That's just like saying you go to church, but you really go only on Christmas and Easter.

Take it from a girl (and not a T0mShane impostor)

-Girls dress for girls most of the time when they go out - NOT guys

-Once a girl is hooked & committed, her looks go to hell

This is a contradiction no? If you only get all doll'd up for other girls, why would you let yourself go to hell once having a man.

Archived