Most attractive feature on a woman?

The Crusher

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEP

A lot of reasons why that happens sometimes. Non of them related to being in a committed relationship. It's more a barometer of the state of the relationship. Mrs Crusher has been looking better every of the ten years we have been together. Now mind you, I do wear reading glasses and my eyesight is not what it's use to be. Im going mostly on the amount of uncomfortable stares and awkward moments I notice when Baby Crushers and Little Sals' 14-17 year old friends visit my home.

Agreed totally. I can say the same about Mrs. Bergen.

Feet are gross on everyone

My feet are gorgeous.

This is a contradiction no? If you only get all doll'd up for other girls, why would you let yourself go to hell once having a man.

Because once they have a man, their worth comes not from looks, but the amount of money their spouse rakes in and how expensive a house they live in? Not saying that it is true, but I think that is where the train of thought leads.

Because once they have a man, their worth comes not from looks, but the amount of money their spouse rakes in and how expensive a house they live in? Not saying that it is true, but I think that is where the train of thought leads.

I think the whole "women get dolled up for other women, not men" is a giant load of crap. They do it for guys, they want guys to notice, as long as it's the right guys

that's true too lol.. but male attention is what they are after.. not other women

Yes they are after male attention until its time to go. Then the 250 pounder or JiF-a-roni shows up cock blocks you and your left with a 300 dollar Mastercard bill and blue balls. LOL

Yes they are after male attention until its time to go. Then the 250 pounder or JiF-a-roni shows up cock blocks you and your left with a 300 dollar Mastercard bill and blue balls. LOL

freaken jif

Woman that say yes. If you have success with a certain woman or even type of woman. You automatically like them. Learned that from you I thinks.

Lmao.. you just solved the Jif Faty thing, he learned to love what loved him.

Great post. Independent woman are outstanding and a must have for the long term relationship. Needy woman that need constant approval are good for the short term. Like short enough to the point you don;t learn their name. "Oh yeah I member her she had the Hello kitty pantis and the tramp stamp of a lopsided rose on her back."

Lol I had relations with a chick in hello kitty panties. Don't know what was hotter, the panties or the fact that she could fit into kids undergar.........wait, this isn't coming out right, lol, but you all get my point.

As for the oddball thing I look at when scoping a woman, it's that area where the neck and shoulder meet up. Odd, I know.

This thread sounds like a 12 step program...either that or everyone's just trying to justify sh*t about chicks.

Bottom line is:

-Girls suck and most are fake

-Girls dress for girls most of the time when they go out - NOT guys

-Once a girl is hooked & committed, her looks go to hell

-EVERY GIRL SHOULD LOVE FOOTBALL - not watch the SB just for the commercials. That's just like saying you go to church, but you really go only on Christmas and Easter.

Take it from a girl (and not a T0mShane impostor)

Amen sister! As proof of your assertion on looks going to hell I give you what I call "relationship hair." everyone has seen it happen. A chick gets settled into a relationship, it passes the year milestone, and they get lazy and chop all their hair off into a much lower maintenance and infinitely more matronly hairdo.

I don't know how much I believe that. At the very least, women's clothing options are influenced by men. Women wear more revealing clothes than men in almost every social situation I can think of--do you think that's solely to please other women?

Not to please them, but to compete with them.

YEP

A lot of reasons why that happens sometimes. Non of them related to being in a committed relationship. It's more a barometer of the state of the relationship. Mrs Crusher has been looking better every of the ten years we have been together. Now mind you, I do wear reading glasses and my eyesight is not what it's use to be. Im going mostly on the amount of uncomfortable stares and awkward moments I notice when Baby Crushers and Little Sals' 14-17 year old friends visit my home.

Well I would bet that's because your woman has some pride in herself and that you have a good pimp hand. I see plenty of girls lock a wimpy dude down then let the train run off the track.

Not to please them, but to compete with them.

Ah, so it's like women's version of capitalism: a road to the bottom to sell things for cheaper.But in this case the bottom is no clothes at all. So they're making themselves a commodity! I should write a book on this theory.

Not into the women being into sports thing at all. An ex was a big Jets fan, which led to her wanting to come to the bar to watch the games with me and my friends, trying to get me to take her to games, etc. Very annoying.

My wife couldn't care less about sports and I couldn't be happier about it... I have absolutely no interest in having conversations about football with my wife. Like most women, she'd be a homer and fail to comprehend advanced metrics and we already argue enough as is. I'll keep the conversations to friends, co-workers, and a bunch of closeted homosexuals on the Internet.

Archived