Predict the Score -- Jets/ Raiduhs

gg

Have you even been "close" all year? :shock:

BTW, it would take the Jets 8 games to score 27 points.

Raiders- 35

Jets- 3

For once, I agree with Tex.

Raiders 17

Jets 7

I would LOVE to see CMart Gain more yards than Jordan. Would be cool if the master can school the apprentice.

why are you guys going to watch the game... or go to it...if you dont care? :roll:

honestly... what is the purpose in having team alliegences if you give up? ok 2-10 is super crappy... but now i am just hoping that they win each game...

i want lamont to have 22 carries for 19 yards...and i want curtis to have his biggest game ever!

why are you guys going to watch the game... or go to it...if you dont care? :roll:

honestly... what is the purpose in having team alliegences if you give up? ok 2-10 is super crappy... but now i am just hoping that they win each game...

i want lamont to have 22 carries for 19 yards...and i want curtis to have his biggest game ever!

In the words of Al Davis, Just Lose baby!!!!!!!!!

In the words of Al Davis, Just Lose baby!!!!!!!!!

sorry... i just cant root for a loss...never will... against my nature! Why? to get Reggie Bush? yes he might be an amazing RB... but does that mean we are going to cut Curtis?????

honestly... we have greater issues then replacing curtis...

i think i would like us to have an Oline next year. Also maybe a QB? :roll:

sorry... i just cant root for a loss...never will... against my nature! Why? to get Reggie Bush? yes he might be an amazing RB... but does that mean we are going to cut Curtis?????

honestly... we have greater issues then replacing curtis...

i think i would like us to have an Oline next year. Also maybe a QB? :roll:

hope u r not serious,, this is a joke right?

give me a reason why we would keep Curtis?

no, i think they will say they will cut him if he doesnt retire. and he will honorably retire to the broadcast booth.

well...i hope however he goes.. i do hope it is in an honorable way. He really deserves it!!!

Typical Jet fan response.

Reward a player based on what they did in the past rather then cutting their sorry a** for the better of the team when they can no longer produce diddly-squat.

kinda true,, Liberal 'how do i look in liberal media' woody makes decisions, and hires, based on that.

we need a ex-fan, aka Kraft as next owner..

someone who will say, well it was nice while it lasted but i may get 1 more win next year with you outta here,, sayonara..

Typical Jet fan response.

Reward a player based on what they did in the past rather then cutting their sorry a** for the better of the team when they can no longer produce diddly-squat.

man... you are such a joy of a person, arent you. :roll:

instead of cutting him.. why dont we just torture him during a halftime show... make him really suffer!! :roll: how is that, Tx.?

no, i think they will say they will cut him if he doesnt retire. and he will honorably retire to the broadcast booth.

The broadcast booth? CuMart would be a disaster in the broadcast booth. Too soft spoken; and although he's a sharp dressed man, his personality isn't exactly what the media is looking for. The media is looking for excitable clowns. CuMart is not an excitable clown.

The broadcast booth? CuMart would be a disaster in the broadcast booth. Too soft spoken; and although he's a sharp dressed man, his personality isn't exactly what the media is looking for. The media is looking for excitable clowns. CuMart is not an excitable clown.

i meant on the new All-Gay TV Network

Archived