Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

http://m-e-t-r-o.ru/02-1.mp3

Today is a great day to punch someone in the face. Not just a love tap, but the kind you lean back and really commit to. If punching people in the face were an Olympic sport, I'd win the gold.

I remember punching that bulbous turd Crusher aka Robert Paulson, (mod-confirmed townie), square in the jaw. He was talking a big game about past conquests including power walking for 100 yards carrying a Fire Hydrant. He incorrectly assumed that because he had fat strength, he had fight strength. One 2 minute session with me and his face looked like it went through a meat grinder.

Yeah... face-punching. It's what I'm good at, it's what I do.

- Tyler Durden

The Fight Club isn't your typical gang. Going to war for a couple city blocks is for the less sophisticated types. This group wants to change the way the world operates. They want everyone to open their eyes and see things for what they are.

Most sleepwalk their way through life consumed with trying to obtain all the meaningless “things” they can accumulate. They judge their worth by the car they drive or the type of designer furniture in their living rooms. Somewhere along the line we've forgotten what really matters.

Tyler and his gang are looking for recruits. Their mission statement can be summed up in one word: anarchy.

It's up to you to weed through the suspects and find members of Fight Club. All it takes is 1 to reek havoc so you must destroy them all before it's too late.

1) JiF (lynched, Angel Face scum w/ a vest 2 less votes to lynch)

2) CTM

3) Hess (NK town mason)

4) DPR Governor w/ 2 pardons & vest)

5) Wombat

6) Vic (NK Town Bomb)

7) SMC

8) Crusher (NK Mod-confirmed town)

9) Nolder

10) BG

11) AVM

12) Sharrow (lynched roleless town)

13) Tina

14) Ape (lynched ambitious SK)

15) Verb (lynched town Doc)

16) 80 (NK Cop)

17) Dan X (NK Town mason)

18) Leelou

19) JVoR (Tyler Durden RBer)

20) JC (NK roleless town)

21) Smash (NK survivor every other night shot starting N2)

22) Christine

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STOP!!

04-0704_mikegettingsocked.jpg

It's time for someones ass to get kicked. Every player PM me the name of the person you want to punch in the face. The person who accumulates the most votes will sustain some damage that will last the whole game. The person who accumulates the least votes may get a little stronger.

Any ties will be broken by Random.org.

Couple notes:

- Votes will not count until we determine who's ass is getting kicked to start the game.

- No revealing names. All but a couple are made up and won't mean anything to anyone anyway.

- Editing posts is encouraged.

Tyler and his gang are looking for recruits. Their mission statement can be summed up in one word: anarchy.

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!"

Since Pac was too lazy to do this himself, someone has to:

Rules

1. You do not talk about Fight Club.

2. You DO NOT talk about Fight Club!

3. Someone yells "stop!", goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

4. Only two guys to a fight.

5. One fight at a time.

6. No shirts (especially you, ladies), no shoes.

7. Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8. If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.

9 - 13. ???

14. GFY

Please don't discuss your votes on thread. PM them to me.

I will say this.. 6 people have been bitch slapped so far but one is catching a much rougher beating than the rest.

Am I allowed to lobby for punching 80 in the face? You know...because.

Archived