Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I changed it the first time to get rid of the pic with my boobs so obvious. I didn't like the second picture, and I got all dolled up for dinner tonight, so I took a new pic. And it is now my msn, skype, and avatar.

I like the pic that I have up now! What's wrong with it?

Its actually quite fetching.

I changed it the first time to get rid of the pic with my boobs so obvious. I didn't like the second picture, and I got all dolled up for dinner tonight, so I took a new pic. And it is now my msn, skype, and avatar.

I like the pic that I have up now! What's wrong with it?

No boobs.

Official Vote Count:

JVOR (3) - AVM, JiF, Hess

Tina (1) - Leelou

AVM (1) - JVoR

Leelou (1) - SMC

Nolder (1) - Smash

CTM (1) - Dan

Sharrow (1) - Vic

Christine (1) - Crusher

DPR (2) - BG, CTM

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out.

So, after I wrapped up our game last week, I packed flew to Indiana for 3 days, looked at 10 wedding venues, helped on her parents farm for 1.5 of those days, then today I flew from IND to Phoenix (3+ hours) had a 2 hour layover, then from Phoenix to Portland (3 hours), then worked a full day in our other office where I cannot play mafia from... and now here I am finally checking into my hotel. 3AM EST ---> 11:30PM EST.

Long ass day.

Ate crap food the whole weekend too... feel like a fat pig.

I'm out here all week, will do my best to keep up and post in off hours. Back to normal next week though...

So, after I wrapped up our game last week, I packed flew to Indiana for 3 days, looked at 10 wedding venues, helped on her parents farm for 1.5 of those days, then today I flew from IND to Phoenix (3+ hours) had a 2 hour layover, then from Phoenix to Portland (3 hours), then worked a full day in our other office where I cannot play mafia from... and now here I am finally checking into my hotel. 3AM EST ---> 11:30PM EST.

Long ass day.

Ate crap food the whole weekend too... feel like a fat pig.

I'm out here all week, will do my best to keep up and post in off hours. Back to normal next week though...

You actually in Portland?

Archived