Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

My points have been logical and explanatory, nothing like Smash. I believe a number of people are listening. Your points have been vague, and in a number of my responses I've asked you to clarify beter and you've blown it off. So, I believe I've addressed every accusation you have made, as I understand them, and yet you continue to make them.

My eyes are plenty open, I'm trying to make you accountable for the accusations you've made and you are skirting it.

I think you are full of sh*t.

You're arguing like Smash. I gave you my reasons 10 pages ago and you're still acting like you dont know what I'm talking about.

Has anyone else come away from my back and forth with JIF with an understanding of what he's accusing me of? I legitimately don't even know STILL what I've done to contradict myself, as he says, and what I've done that comes across as coasting, or not trying or whatever... I feel like I've proven his accusation completely wrong here. I'm not sure if he's just dumb and lazy, or scum and just trying to exploit the wrinkles I've introduced to my play this game.

Either way, I tend to believe that whether he's scum or town, he's going to continue to try driving lynches on townies.

And the pathetic plea to the game? lmfao.

I would add that the last time I purposely rolled scummy play into my game, I did it and trapped JC. This feels similar to that situation to me. I feel like I dangled a carrot in giving scum something to easily build a meta case on, and JIF bit on it.

You are a mafia god...

in your own mind.

Scum MVP.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't remember JiF ever giving anything specific. I have seen arguments like this before. Both sides are scummy imo. Town should be willing to restate a case and scum often like to claim that town cases were not made.

I repeated them numerous times. I'm not doing it again. It ridiculous at this point.

I repeated them numerous times. I'm not doing it again. It ridiculous at this point.

Your persistence in providing accusation without evidence, seems far lazier than you'd play this if you were town. I've gone to great length to provide explanations and examples that corroborate my statements regarding FOS lists and vote quantity. I am playing different than normal, but I've most definitely attached myself to lynches and cases without using votes or FOS, and this shows far more "effort" that even you've put in, while you sit back and accuse me of coasting and avoiding committing to anything.

Reality is this. I'm not posting FOS lists, and I'm not voting for more than 3 people per day. I talked loosely about this as "playing different". You came in and used it to manufacture a case based on effort and contradiction, and couldn't prove either. Not just couldn't but wouldn't. Now you are just saying over and over you stated your case. No. You stated accusations, but you didn't back them up. Town JIF backs up his cases and accusations, and does so with great willingness and effort. This lazy sh*t from you reeks of your scum play... you don't have the details in order to do what I'm asking, and back up your finger pointing.

And the pathetic plea to the game? lmfao.

Actually no... greatest scum hunter ever... you are wasting a tremendous amount of my attention, and while you and I go back and forth it affords a bunch of other people the luxury of staying below the radar. So, while I'm entertaining your attention, I'm also trying to engage some other input on the back and forth between us... forcing people to weigh it is sort of a signature of mine, I'm just doing it without FOSing. I wouldn't expect you to notice that though... doesn't align with your BS.

Your persistence in providing accusation without evidence, seems far lazier than you'd play this if you were town. I've gone to great length to provide explanations and examples that corroborate my statements regarding FOS lists and vote quantity. I am playing different than normal, but I've most definitely attached myself to lynches and cases without using votes or FOS, and this shows far more "effort" that even you've put in, while you sit back and accuse me of coasting and avoiding committing to anything.

Reality is this. I'm not posting FOS lists, and I'm not voting for more than 3 people per day. I talked loosely about this as "playing different". You came in and used it to manufacture a case based on effort and contradiction, and couldn't prove either. Not just couldn't but wouldn't. Now you are just saying over and over you stated your case. No. You stated accusations, but you didn't back them up. Town JIF backs up his cases and accusations, and does so with great willingness and effort. This lazy sh*t from you reeks of your scum play... you don't have the details in order to do what I'm asking, and back up your finger pointing.

Oh my god, I ****ing hate you. Town JiF this, Town JiF that...you dont know sh*t. I was drawing up 10 posts from JC when he filled in for Song last game and I was scum. Game before, I was willing to kill anyone at any time as town...and I think we got our ass kicked. This is contrived bull sh*t and its baseless, go figure.

You have a ridiculous amount of posts, going back to case you on things you've been doing all game long is a waste of my time. If you'd like me to go back and quote my original statements to appease you, I'll do that...but I'm not going searching through your 200 plus points to meet your standards. You ****.

Oh my god, I ****ing hate you. Town JiF this, Town JiF that...you dont know sh*t. I was drawing up 10 posts from JC when he filled in for Song last game and I was scum. Game before, I was willing to kill anyone at any time as town...and I think we got our ass kicked. This is contrived bull sh*t and its baseless, go figure.

You have a ridiculous amount of posts, going back to case you on things you've been doing all game long is a waste of my time. If you'd like me to go back and quote my original statements to appease you, I'll do that...but I'm not going searching through your 200 plus points to meet your standards. You ****.

Mock outrage.

So you do different stuff every game and it's relevant. I do different stuff and it's "Ape is coasting and contradicting himself" but of course you won't point out where or even clarify your accusations without example.

Lazy twat. I own you.

Actually no... greatest scum hunter ever... you are wasting a tremendous amount of my attention, and while you and I go back and forth it affords a bunch of other people the luxury of staying below the radar. So, while I'm entertaining your attention, I'm also trying to engage some other input on the back and forth between us... forcing people to weigh it is sort of a signature of mine, I'm just doing it without FOSing. I wouldn't expect you to notice that though... doesn't align with your BS.

Every post makes me want to go back and start quoting the sh*t I'm talking about but then you would win the battle with in the battle and I will not have it.

Mock outrage.

So you do different stuff every game and it's relevant. I do different stuff and it's "Ape is coasting and contradicting himself" but of course you won't point out where or even clarify your accusations without example.

Lazy twat. I own you.

OMG. You're a moron.

Every post makes me want to go back and start quoting the sh*t I'm talking about but then you would win the battle with in the battle and I will not have it.

If you actually gave me examples of what you think I'm doing, and provided some context for what you mean by "coasting and contradicting" then I'd move on. I thought I effectively explained myself, but you persisted in accusing, so I've done nothing but as for more clarification so I can more accurately address your concerns.

Your reluctance to clarify tells me I already disproved your accusations, and now you are just turning this into a mess until it goes away.

JIF how do you now understand what I'm asking for? I don't know how else to word it. I defended against your first wave of accusations, you ignored what was a no-spin address of your concerns, and persisted in accusing. So, I feel I'm either not getting what you are accusing me of, hence asking for clarification, or you have no legs to stand on and are just spamming the argument into a point of incomprehension so that nobody else calls you out on your BS.

Lead the charge, gaybe. Lmfao. So we can all point and laugh at your dumb ass. I rather be right and laugh at your dumbass than anything else at this point anyway.

Scum MVP

You came at me with accusations you wouldn't back up. Dopey ass, now you are fear-mongering like I'm "leading the charge" on someone valuable? Very anti-town... aren't I the only one voting you? Don't you think it's a little early for the mellow drama?

... and still you press on ignoring how many requests now for more clarification of what I'm doing that aligns with your accusations. LOL

JIF how do you now understand what I'm asking for? I don't know how else to word it. I defended against your first wave of accusations, you ignored what was a no-spin address of your concerns, and persisted in accusing. So, I feel I'm either not getting what you are accusing me of, hence asking for clarification, or you have no legs to stand on and are just spamming the argument into a point of incomprehension so that nobody else calls you out on your BS.

Your persistence on CTM, you're not so persistent anymore. You made contradictory statements during your CTM campaign.

You're going out of your way to play "differently", what good does that serve telegraphing it? Unless you're scum.

You claim you are not FOS'ing anymore, yet you've voted numerous players and have throw suspicion here and suspicion there.

You've asked numerous direct questions, that to me, seem like contrived bull sh*t. They ping me on a gut/instinct level.

Overall, you're 200 posts in front of everyone, claiming you're doing this and doing that differently, when the reality is, you're not playing that much different, you're just saying you are which IMO is your out to coast this game by doing things I've mentioned above to make yourself seem like town because you been obvious scum the last couple of times.

You came at me with accusations you wouldn't back up. Dopey ass, now you are fear-mongering like I'm "leading the charge" on someone valuable? Very anti-town... aren't I the only one voting you? Don't you think it's a little early for the mellow drama?

... and still you press on ignoring how many requests now for more clarification of what I'm doing that aligns with your accusations. LOL

I'm not fear mongering sh*t. When I'm town, its all about being right...and right now, we are in a battle with in the battle. I want to laugh at your arrogant ass when you're wrong just as much as I want the town to win.

1. Your persistence on CTM, you're not so persistent anymore. You made contradictory statements during your CTM campaign.

2. You're going out of your way to play "differently", what good does that serve telegraphing it? Unless you're scum.

3. You claim you are not FOS'ing anymore, yet you've voted numerous players and have throw suspicion here and suspicion there.

4. You've asked numerous direct questions, that to me, seem like contrived bull sh*t. They ping me on a gut/instinct level.

5. Overall, you're 200 posts in front of everyone, claiming you're doing this and doing that differently, when the reality is, you're not playing that much different, you're just saying you are which IMO is your out to coast this game by doing things I've mentioned above to make yourself seem like town because you been obvious scum the last couple of times.

Cool. You okay with me answering?

1. I was persistent on CTM on D1 because he pinged me. Also because I was traveling. Being hard-headed is a good way to stay alive for me sometimes. I didn't want to die before I had a chance to really even make a contribution to the game. I stopped being persistent over the weekend. Here we are Monday, and I'm being pretty persistent about you backing up your accusations, I think.

2. I'm not going that far out of my way to discuss it. I get meta'd more than anyone in mafia because of how in-front I play. If it gets brought up to me, I'll discuss it. You've kept it front an center as a subject for most of today. How does that make me to blame for bringing it up?

3. I said I wasn't making FOS lists. I can't say this any more clearly. Retard.

4. I always ask direct questions and try to put people on the spot. Signature of my usual play style. I think I'm starting to understand your issue here, you think that because I say I'm doing things and little different by not listing FOS and not voting like a madman, you assumed it meant I was doing EVERYTHING different?

5. I've only claimed I'm doing 2 things differently dude. You've projected the rest. My message has been clear, no FOS list and no rampant voting. I'd say everything else I'm doing is pretty typical of me, bulldogging someone like CTM, fence-sitting during the weekend to see who moves where... I never said I was doing EVERYTHING different guy, you put those words in my mouth.

I'm getting the impression that your laziness might have led you down the path of making this leap in assumptions.

I'm not fear mongering sh*t. When I'm town, its all about being right...and right now, we are in a battle with in the battle. I want to laugh at your arrogant ass when you're wrong just as much as I want the town to win.

You absolutely are. Everything else you say in this post is a microcosm of why you suck at this game.

Cool. You okay with me answering?

1. I was persistent on CTM on D1 because he pinged me. Also because I was traveling. Being hard-headed is a good way to stay alive for me sometimes. I didn't want to die before I had a chance to really even make a contribution to the game. I stopped being persistent over the weekend. Here we are Monday, and I'm being pretty persistent about you backing up your accusations, I think.

2. I'm not going that far out of my way to discuss it. I get meta'd more than anyone in mafia because of how in-front I play. If it gets brought up to me, I'll discuss it. You've kept it front an center as a subject for most of today. How does that make me to blame for bringing it up?

3. I said I wasn't making FOS lists. I can't say this any more clearly. Retard.

4. I always ask direct questions and try to put people on the spot. Signature of my usual play style. I think I'm starting to understand your issue here, you think that because I say I'm doing things and little different by not listing FOS and not voting like a madman, you assumed it meant I was doing EVERYTHING different?

5. I've only claimed I'm doing 2 things differently dude. You've projected the rest. My message has been clear, no FOS list and no rampant voting. I'd say everything else I'm doing is pretty typical of me, bulldogging someone like CTM, fence-sitting during the weekend to see who moves where... I never said I was doing EVERYTHING different guy, you put those words in my mouth.

I'm getting the impression that your laziness might have led you down the path of making this leap in assumptions.

You fear Batman. Thats all this is fear. My one little vote and some observations provoke this out of you.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (3) - Nolder, BG, CTM

JetFat80 (3) - Tina, JC, Christine

JiF (3) - Blob, Ape, Wombat

JVOR (3) - Dan, Smash, AVM

Ape (1) - JiF

AVM (1) - Verb

Nolder (1) - JetFat

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

You fear Batman. Thats all this is fear. My one little vote and some observations provoke this out of you.

No. Illogical, lazy, unsubstantiated accusations bring this out of me.

Have you figured out what everyone else already I'm sure realizes by now? Or do I have to keep repeating myself more for you?

Official Vote Count:

JetFat80 (3) - Tina, JC, Christine

Ape (1) - JiF

AVM (1) - Verb

Nolder (1) - JetFat

When 80 revealed, momentum swung to Jvor, they Jif started the debate. I moved off Jvor to Jif, Jif IMO is an informative lynch.

Official Vote Count:

JetFat80 (2) - Tina, Christine

Ape (2) - JiF, JC

AVM (1) - Verb

Nolder (1) - JetFat

Archived