Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

I think Jif and u are both pinging polack. I think I find it more amusing then anything at this point. I'm happy to string up either one you if not for the lulz being brought

What do you think about JVOR? You're eerily quiet about him.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote, Vote Ape

Why not?

Hmmm... You've been really quiet, giving me nothing to evaluate from you, and Jif has made a big case out of his inability to understand that "playing different" wasn't an across the board statement, it only referred to me not listing FOS and making minimal votes. Was your scum mate trying to remove the biggest threat to you?

In a game of 20 there should be about 5 scum. There's 15 players I would put in that pool at the moment, eliminating Crusher, of course, and myself, JF80, WWW for the moment. I'm leaning against CTM being scum, but I wouldn't eliminate him from the suspects.

1) JiF

2) CTM

3) DPR

4) Nolder

5) BG

6) AVM

7) Tina

8) Ape

9) Verb

10) Dan X

11) Leelou

12) JVoR

13) JC

14) Smash

15) Christine

From this list, and a hunch, I'd Vote: Smash

I don't see how you are linking me and JiF together. It's pretty weak at best to say that JiF piping up all of a sudden means that i'm scum.

I know it's weak. I'm just thinking about was motives he could have to be trying so hard to push a case base on what turns out to be reading comprehension failure and a bad assumption on his part. I've gotten to "he is ****ing retarded" as the primary motive though, no worries

I know it's weak. I'm just thinking about was motives he could have to be trying so hard to push a case base on what turns out to be reading comprehension failure and a bad assumption on his part. I've gotten to "he is ****ing retarded" as the primary motive though, no worries

No arguments here, Jif as i mentioned before is one of the sticking out like sore thumbs i mentioned earlier. But i think i want thoughts from leelou, christine, etc. as well before a vote train becomes established and they just pop on the leader.,

No arguments here, Jif as i mentioned before is one of the sticking out like sore thumbs i mentioned earlier. But i think i want thoughts from leelou, christine, etc. as well before a vote train becomes established and they just pop on the leader.,

Christine would be a good place for someone to put pressure. She completely wigged out from one vote by me early on D1.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (3) - Nolder, BG, CTM

JetFat80 (2) - Tina, Christine

JiF (3) - Blob, Ape, Wombat

JVOR (3) - Dan, Smash, AVM

Ape (2) - JiF, JC

AVM (1) - Verb

Nolder (1) - JetFat

Smash (1) - SMC

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

Christine would be a good place for someone to put pressure. She completely wigged out from one vote by me early on D1.

Tina is playing cautious. Christine has been very quiet, not her normal self. I'd be more comfortable voting for Christine.

Agreed with this. This is OMGUS, but her putting me at L-1 because she "always thinks I'm scum" was weird. As I said then, she's never once been a member of town when I'm scum, so her logic for voting me was flawed.

Unvote vote Christine

Hop aboard!

Penisface...what do you expect? You persistently responded to every single post I made trying to poke holes in my case, claiming I wasn't providing substance, this that and the other. I "acted out" or "pipped up" because you're dense and its frustrating. You literally cant handle anyone building cases against you and since you're the greatest player in mafia history, no case holds up to your standards...and so ensues a back and forth like we've had for the last 10 pages...all over one measly vote. I'm shocked nobody finds your defense over the top for 1 vote...but whatever.

With all the noise, maybe just run up some of the ACTUAL people coasting, which Jif has no issues with, while he accuses me of it. Lol

h8u, there is a different between coasting/going through the motions, which I think you are, and not playing, which is like 75% of this boring game.

Tina is playing cautious. Christine has been very quiet, not her normal self. I'd be more comfortable voting for Christine.

FoS at you, because you know how busy I have been. When you are super busy at work, I don't try and start trains on you. I even occasionally defend you.

That being said, now that I have finally caught up, I have a few things to say.

DPR : All my Rep belongs to you.

JiF : As awkward as this is, I actually agree with a lot of sh*t you say. Not about the game, but about other things.

CTM : The Polack sh*t is starting to get old. If you are just doing this for the funny or to trick us, and you don't have a PR of some sort, I'm going to probably neg rep you every day for the rest of my time on JN. And try to blind lynch you D1. Forever.

I thought I unvoted 80 after his claim, but apparantly I didn't?

I am torn between voting for Verbal and Tina. Tina is being extra quiet and scummy, and could easily skate to end game. Verbal, however, has been pinging me this game.

Unvote, Vote Verbal

Also, I want to point out that both Ape and Leelou said I should be voted for, with Ape claiming for pressure, and Leelou stating I am being too quiet, but only 80 voted for me. Ape trying to lead the town, then later when I flip town, he can claim he was one of the last to vote?

Cute. Just like Pac and the Hammer that never comes.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (3) - Nolder, BG, CTM

JetFat80 (1) - Tina

JiF (3) - Blob, Ape, Wombat

JVOR (3) - Dan, Smash, AVM

Ape (2) - JiF, JC

AVM (1) - Verb

Smash (1) - SMC

Christine (1) - Jetfat

Verb (1) - Christine

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

You're being weird, and sh*t. Do I have to explain myself? No. No one else around here explains themselves. Just make up bull excuses. I'm voting you because I want to, and I don't remember why. And this is where I'm staying.

Wow.

^

very inactive game for the most part and half those peoples posts are fluff too. Starting to second guess myself. Part of me thinks Ape's day 1 and day 2 behavior with his fixture on me and CTM has made a perfect cover up for an inactive team. Part of me thinks its town noise and we're making it easy on the scum team. Torn right now, not switching my vote...but just trying to look outside the box since this game is an utter snooze fest now.

Your face is a snooze fest you fake ass beach bum, pig.

It's 9:16am.. not exactly prime time.

Capture the Flag >>>> Fight Club

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been around. Saturday night my 13 year old daughter got a burn on her leg and I had to take care of that. Im up to page 80 and Pac will replace me or I will eventually catch up. She is fine just blistery and painful..

Sorry to hear muffin top. MIssed u.

Archived