Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

Yeah, sorry - I've been working on a ton of written deliverables at work this past month, it's carrying over. I'll try to be more succinct and still make the same points if I can.

Dude, I was only joking. Post whatever you want. You'll likely take sh*t for it either way, so don't bother doing what people tell you.

Especially JiF.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As if lynching me will give you a better read on anything

Go ahead if you want

At this point I'm just a powerless townie along for the ride

So wait, you're trying to say that lynching some random player with no reasoning or discussion behind it doesn't suddenly provide a plethora of information?

Holy sh*t, what a concept!

Top 3 I'm willing to vote.

Gaype

Leelou

Chris

Could vote Nolderp on principle (shhh gaype, I know its scummy that I said it but not scummy for everyone else that has said the same thing) but thats where I'm at...should we do top 3's and make a decision??? Otherwise, this game has come to screeching halt.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (2) - Nolder, BG

JetFat80 (1) - Tina

JiF (3) - Blob, Ape, Wombat

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

Ape (1) - JC

Christine (1) - Jetfat

Nolder (6 ) - CTM, Verb, SMC, Smash, Leelou, JiF

Verb (1) - Christine

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

Right. Well, as soon as you went uncountered I knew town was ****ed anyway.

I already tried to make this a democratic process but no one responded.

I'll say it again. Everyone post your FOS list. Wombat or I will get aggregate numbers. I'll investigate based off of it.

The game is at a standstill...need death to further evaluate...did Pac set a deadline?

IMO...Ape makes the most informative lynch...could also vote:

Verbal

JiF

Leelou

Also want Tina to start adding something of value...

You advocate for an informative lynch with me, but then list Verbal who has probably the most traction with the majority, JIF so that you don't seem to be siding with either of us, JIF isn't an informative lynch since the only real position he's taken is pushing a hogwash case on me, and then you list Leelou who is absolutely NOT an informative lynch.

This post pings me. Not for OMGUS reason, but because the people you've listed don't align with your desire for an informative lynch.

Spinning what? lmfao.

I referred to our debate as a conflict. You laughed at me calling it that and said I had 2 votes. Then I responded that vote counts are not an indicator of conflict, which is what your post insinuated... which to me is spin.

Honestly dummy, you shouldn't challenge me on sh*t like this. You are too stupid, there is never going to be a time where I don't make you look foolish.

Wow...really?

I don't like Nolder's passive aggressive play as much as the next guy...but do we really want to lynch the impotent Vig instead of scum hunting?

Color me purple. I'll stay with the Ape.

Sure you will. I hate to tie people together, but the over-zealous case that JIF pulled out of thin air, has made NO sense, hell he couldn't make sense of it himself, but he wouldn't drop it even after I've proven him wrong repeatedly, and so it seems more like a strategic play to remove a threat. To him, and potentially to his teammates... we all know how well I read you, AVM, and a handful of other people still alive here. I kicked this theory around yesterday, now I feel like since it's crunch time, and you suddenly appear to make the soft sell with "Ape lynch is informative" when you clearly don't care about listing other informative candidates... this is a designed play.

We should lynch JIF and you in order.

I already tried to make this a democratic process but no one responded.

I'll say it again. Everyone post your FOS list. Wombat or I will get aggregate numbers. I'll investigate based off of it.

No.

I'll quote some stuff for you to look at though, hold on...

I personally think Nolder is being transparent. He wants to get lynched, his reveal was probably true and he's like useless townie now... and thinks his train will be informative for us. I've, hell we've all seen him do similar kamikaze sh*t as vanilla town before.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (2) - Nolder, BG

JetFat80 (1) - Tina

JiF (3) - Blob, Ape, Wombat

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

Ape (1) - JC

Nolder (7) - CTM, Verb, SMC, Smash, Leelou, JiF, 80

Verb (1) - Christine

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

It never ceases to amaze me how the people who play here will spend 50+ pages arguing back and forth and the turn around and piss all that away just to **** with someone

You guys wanna throw a day and a night out the window be my ****ing guest

note:

I am not offended by Nolders play this game. He's encouraged to fight back against his detractors.

If he doesn't want to play I can probably replace him but I'd rather not.

I am playing and will repeat as much via PM if you want

I know who I want to lynch and am sticking to that

It never ceases to amaze me how the people who play here will spend 50+ pages arguing back and forth and the turn around and piss all that away just to **** with someone

You guys wanna throw a day and a night out the window be my ****ing guest

I think Nolder got his first period.

Here, I'll start:

1) JiF -- neutral

2) CTM -- neutral

4) DPR -- town

5) Wombat -- town

7) SMC -- town

8) Crusher -- town (mod-confirmed)

9) Nolder -- town

10) BG -- neutral

11) AVM -- neutral

13) Tina -- neutral

14) Ape -- neutral

15) Verb -- scum

16) 80 -- town

17) Dan X -- town (N1 Investigation result: NOT fight club)

18) Leelou -- neutral

19) JVoR -- scum

20) JC -- scum

21) Smash -- neutral

22) Christine -- scum

I have faith that you know better than to ever listen to Ape about anything ever, regardless of what you may believe his alignment to be.

You sound so butthurt in every post you ever make... easily the Bea Arthur of mafia.

Before we zilch Nolder, and I ain't got a problem with that, I do want to explore why a player would take a one shot vig role and waste it early on D1.

I can't think of a reason. I also can't understand why he'd come to the conclusion that you are Tyler Durden and not one of the more routine protection roles.

Does anyone remember what it said when the attempt failed? Anything in the language to confirm it was a kill attempt and not a conversion attempt?

Archived