8) Crusher -- town (mod-confirmed)

9) Nolder -- town

10) BG -- neutral

11) AVM -- neutral

13) Tina -- neutral

14) Ape -- neutral

15) Verb -- scum

16) 80 -- town

17) Dan X -- town (N1 Investigation result: NOT fight club)

18) Leelou -- neutral

19) JVoR -- scum

20) JC -- scum

21) Smash -- neutral

22) Christine -- scum

Hmm... both those two as scum, but not JIF, you think they were "getting behind JIF" when he came at me? JVOR benefited from JIF's case because it took momentum away from him, and JC seems to be soft-selling my lynch beneath JIF's volume.

I guess I could see this, it wouldn't be the first time JIF did scums work for them.

Unvote. For now.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It never ceases to amaze me how the people who play here will spend 50+ pages arguing back and forth and the turn around and piss all that away just to **** with someone

You guys wanna throw a day and a night out the window be my ****ing guest

What the hell does this mean?

I can't think of a reason. I also can't understand why he'd come to the conclusion that you are Tyler Durden and not one of the more routine protection roles.

Does anyone remember what it said when the attempt failed? Anything in the language to confirm it was a kill attempt and not a conversion attempt?

I did not come to the conclusion he was Tyler Durden

That was made by someone else after I revealed that I shot him and he lived

I only went with the Tyler thing because it does seem pretty accurate given how the scene went IMO

I did not come to the conclusion he was Tyler Durden

That was made by someone else after I revealed that I shot him and he lived

I only went with the Tyler thing because it does seem pretty accurate given how the scene went IMO

Oh, do you have links to the scene? I tried searching... i need to re-read it for context.

You sound so butthurt in every post you ever make... easily the Bea Arthur of mafia.

Interesting considering I simply told the cop he should know better than to listen to you and you responded with this little hissy fit. Those in glass houses, buddy.

Would you feel better if I created a brilliant case based on that fact that butthurt isn't a word and your improper use of an ellipsis?

I can't think of a reason. I also can't understand why he'd come to the conclusion that you are Tyler Durden and not one of the more routine protection roles.

Does anyone remember what it said when the attempt failed? Anything in the language to confirm it was a kill attempt and not a conversion attempt?

What? You write a thesis on how you interpret a non-game oriented comment, but you don't have any ideas on one of the few pieces of hard evidence that we have? Really?

What do you think it means?

I think it means you're hiding something, and that's all the more reason to lynch you. I also think that the "cryptic answer" fad needs to be over. Chip in or GTFO.

Interesting considering I simply told the cop he should know better than to listen to you and you responded with this little hissy fit. Those in glass houses, buddy.

Would you feel better if I created a brilliant case based on that fact that butthurt isn't a word and your improper use of an ellipsis?

See. I was right.

What? You write a thesis on how you interpret a non-game oriented comment, but you don't have any ideas on one of the few pieces of hard evidence that we have? Really?

I think it means you're hiding something, and that's all the more reason to lynch you. I also think that the "cryptic answer" fad needs to be over. Chip in or GTFO.

The bold. Goes for you too, considering the breadth of your contribution are men's tattoo photos and chick drinks. You are floating in the grey area quite a bit.

As for having a theory on Nolder, I have a theory on why he's spurning us and inviting a lynch if you will. No idea why he'd be so trigger happy. I can say his reads have been pretty good the past couple of games though, he deserves credit for that.

Thank you.

My one head-scratcher is why would a non-fight club member have brass knuckles?

Dunno

It's a fair question but you'll have to ask Pac after the game I guess

I even told you my character name when I wasn't supposed to so you know as much as I do about my role

As for having a theory on Nolder, I have a theory on why he's spurning us and inviting a lynch if you will. No idea why he'd be so trigger happy. I can say his reads have been pretty good the past couple of games though, he deserves credit for that.

If you're thinking I'm some kind of bomb or something you're wrong

I just get pissy when people make illogical moves

Lynching me does next to nothing for the town as far as information goes

Lynching you or CTM or Wombat or DPR or almost anyone ****ing else could blow the game wide open

But hey let's **** with Nolder because he's not contributing in our endless discussions of BS, that's cool too

The bold. Goes for you too, considering the breadth of your contribution are men's tattoo photos and chick drinks. You are floating in the grey area quite a bit.

So now a vodka martini is a chick drink? *somewhere007justrolledhiseyes*

Lynching you or CTM or Wombat or DPR or almost anyone ****ing else could blow the game wide open

But hey let's **** with Nolder because he's not contributing in our endless discussions of BS, that's cool too

What. The. ****.

Do a quick re-read of your own D1 posts and play and then come back and explain this one to me again.

Seriously, anyone else have an explanation for Nolder's behavior?

1. He's lying, of course, and is mafia with a PR burn a shot on D1.

2. I'm not a big fan of conversion theories - we have seen no evidence of this in posted scenes. Talking about it is fear-mongering.

3. He really is just playing by his own bizarre rules, and would just be another townie casualty.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (2) - Nolder, BG

JetFat80 (1) - Tina

JiF (2) - Blob, Wombat

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

Ape (1) - JC

Nolder (7) - CTM, Verb, SMC, Smash, Leelou, JiF, 80

Verb (1) - Christine

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

DEADLINE 10 PM EST

So which is it, is everything that's been posted the entire game useless nonsense that you can't possibly lower yourself to contributing in, or is it useful information that allows this lynch to unveil an endless amount of useful information? Because I hate to break it to you, it can't be both.

If it's the former, then it doesn't matter who we lynch, so why not you? If it's the latter, then do you care to explain why you have refused to contribute and how you are anything more than a waste of space in this game?

You advocate for an informative lynch with me, but then list Verbal who has probably the most traction with the majority, JIF so that you don't seem to be siding with either of us, JIF isn't an informative lynch since the only real position he's taken is pushing a hogwash case on me, and then you list Leelou who is absolutely NOT an informative lynch.

This post pings me. Not for OMGUS reason, but because the people you've listed don't align with your desire for an informative lynch.

I referred to our debate as a conflict. You laughed at me calling it that and said I had 2 votes. Then I responded that vote counts are not an indicator of conflict, which is what your post insinuated... which to me is spin.

Honestly dummy, you shouldn't challenge me on sh*t like this. You are too stupid, there is never going to be a time where I don't make you look foolish.

Sure you will. I hate to tie people together, but the over-zealous case that JIF pulled out of thin air, has made NO sense, hell he couldn't make sense of it himself, but he wouldn't drop it even after I've proven him wrong repeatedly, and so it seems more like a strategic play to remove a threat. To him, and potentially to his teammates... we all know how well I read you, AVM, and a handful of other people still alive here. I kicked this theory around yesterday, now I feel like since it's crunch time, and you suddenly appear to make the soft sell with "Ape lynch is informative" when you clearly don't care about listing other informative candidates... this is a designed play.

We should lynch JIF and you in order.

The bold statements contradict.

Computer is working again. List to 80:

Town: Wombat, SMC, Crusher, Nolder, Dan, Tina, 80

Don´t know: AVM, BG, DPR, Smash

I believe scum is in this group: Verbal, JVoR, Ape, CTM, JiF, JC, Christine, Leelou

Yeh, I know, all of them can´t be scum. Verbal made these strange accusations of AVM that seemed just made up.

JVoR is making sure that we know that he has been away and don´t know how to read people. Like an early excuse.

Ape - based on his play yesterday I would say he looks town but I don´t know why he had this meaningless fight with JiF. Looks like someone who is trying to bury something.

JiF - he was not his usual spammy Batman yesterday which caught my eyes but I do understand what he mean about Ape. Ape is "changing his play style" but still talk more than half of the time about that he is changing his play style.

CTM - no strong scum read here either but it feels like he use to offer more than he does in this game. Just a feeling. Think he over reacted and made a strange defence against Ape yesterday.

JC - is keeping a low profile so it´s hard to say but feels more scum than town.

Christine - is acting very strange. Claims she is vanilla but I think she would have reacted in a different way when it comes to Wombats reveal if she was truly vanilla.

Leelou - picking on Nolder is safe play for her - she does it in every game.

Unvote. Vote Christine.

Also, the emo is strong in this game.

If there is not at least one gambit going on, then I'll be floored. I've walked in on my wife crying as she watched Oprah and felt less emotion than some of the posts on this thread. Egads.

Computer is working again. List to 80:

Town: Wombat, SMC, Crusher, Nolder, Dan, Tina, 80

Don´t know: AVM, BG, DPR, Smash

I believe scum is in this group: Verbal, JVoR, Ape, CTM, JiF, JC, Christine, Leelou

Yeh, I know, all of them can´t be scum. Verbal made these strange accusations of AVM that seemed just made up.

JVoR is making sure that we know that he has been away and don´t know how to read people. Like an early excuse.

Ape - based on his play yesterday I would say he looks town but I don´t know why he had this meaningless fight with JiF. Looks like someone who is trying to bury something.

JiF - he was not his usual spammy Batman yesterday which caught my eyes but I do understand what he mean about Ape. Ape is "changing his play style" but still talk more than half of the time about that he is changing his play style.

CTM - no strong scum read here either but it feels like he use to offer more than he do in this game. Just a feeling. Think he over reacted and made a strange defence against Ape yesterday.

JC - is keeping a low profile so it´s hard to say but feels more scum than town.

Christine - is acting very strange. Claims she is vanilla but I think she would have reacted in a different way when it comes to Wombats reveal if she was truly town.

Leelou - picking on Nolder is safe play for her - she does it in every game.

Unvote. Vote Christine.

I absolutely have you pegged for scum this game. Can't wait to see if I'm right. :winking0001:

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (2) - Nolder, BG

JiF (2) - Blob, Wombat

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

Ape (1) - JC

Nolder (7) - CTM, Verb, SMC, Smash, Leelou, JiF, 80

Verb (1) - Christine

Christine (1) - Tina

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

DEADLINE 10 PM EST

Why are you acting like we should think you are a confirmed townie? Polack thinks early day 1 shot is scummiest thing that has happened this game, the fact that you admitted to it could prove you are reckless townie or potentially just ballsy scum/sk. To make matters worse, you outed DPR, who if not scum aligned, is possibly an important protection role. With an outed cop, those are the types of things we don't want out there. You're play has been a train wreck, you are openly hostile about even contributing + a deadline is looming. I think punting you back into what ever anime cell you escaped from is prudent.

The bold statements contradict.

Not really. I don't think JIF is an extremely informative lynch, but I do think his arguments are grounds for a noose. Nobody, other than me, has cased him and he hasn't done much of anything but defy explanation, rationality and logic in insisting I'm scum. He mentioned Christine and Leelou too, not what I'd evaluate as excessively informative though. If JC's point was lynch someone for information because we don't have any actual cases, which was I believe his underlying message in the post I was responding to... then his inclusion of JIF and Leelou in his list is a contradiction to his statement to lynch me for info. Do you see what I'm saying?

The 2nd statement is more a boast tied to my own personal theory. Obviously if either of them flipped town, then there'd be no premise for the statement I made. In another post I pondered whether JVOR and JC are using JIF the way scum often uses me... sorta think JVOR is the more informative lynch of the 3 of them.

Archived