JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

Ape (7) - JC, JVoR, Wombat, Smash, CTM, SMC, JiF

Nolder (3) - Verb, Leelou, 80

Verb (1) - Christine

Christine (1) - Tina

Tina (2) - BG, Ape

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

DEADLINE 10 PM EST

Sometimes, I wish I was scum, so that I could see why people find me scummy. I want to know what in my gameplay is ANY different from other games. Other games where I flip TOWN.

Polack, put me down for betting Ape claims Doc. If he has claimed and I missed it, well, I really don't read his posts.

I don't think any of you know my meta. If you did, y'all would laugh and call me dull town.

Who else wants to vote me?

Now that I've talked profusely about playing in a way that avoids NK and conversion attempts?

Yeah, good ol' JIF... Scum MVP.

If you must know, I could probably be convinced.

summarize it for me furball

Sure.

You're a picklesniffing, pokemon loving, premature vig shootin', complete waste of space in this game. And that assumes you aren't actually a SK.

That enough, or should I continue?

Sure.

You're a picklesniffing, pokemon loving, premature vig shootin', complete waste of space in this game. And that assumes you aren't actually a SK.

That enough, or should I continue?

Please go on

I think I need to get the full picture to make informed votes

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (1) - Nolder

JiF (1) - Blob

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

Ape (8) - JC, JVoR, Wombat, Smash, CTM, SMC, JiF, Nolder

Nolder (2) - Verb, Leelou

Verb (1) - Christine

Christine (1) - Tina

Tina (2) - BG, Ape

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

DEADLINE 10 PM EST

You're the ONLY player pushing conversions. Makes me think you know something we don't.

Informed theory. Read the opening post, especially the part about how there only needs to be one fight club member and such... terrible attention to detail dude.

Just want to re-visit the Day 1 vote count. Current upper-tier suspects JiF, Verbal, and JVOR were all on Sharrow's train. Lesser suspects BG and Smash as well.

FINAL Vote Count:

Tina (1) - Leelou

CTM (3) - Ape, Nolder, Sharrow

Sharrow (12) - AVM, 80, Verb, JVoR, SMC, JiF, DPR, Tina, Smash, BG, CTM, Hess

Verb (2) - JC, Dan

Ape (3) - Vic, Christine, Wombat

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out

summarize it for me furball

I claimed orc on Dan. DPR called bullsh*t. I then amended to orc on CTM. 80 then unvoted me which I thought was odd, but has since claimed cop and not been cc'd. CTM voted me. Other people said various things.

Tyler and his gang are looking for recruits. Their mission statement can be summed up in one word: anarchy.

It's up to you to weed through the suspects and find members of Fight Club. All it takes is 1 to reek havoc so you must destroy them all before it's too late.

Informed theory. Read the opening post, especially the part about how there only needs to be one fight club member and such... terrible attention to detail dude.

I know what you're talking about but you're STILL the only person who thinks there are conversions. It's not me failing to pay attention, unless you want to accuse every single other player of that as well.

I claimed orc on Dan. DPR called bullsh*t. I then amended to orc on CTM. 80 then unvoted me which I thought was odd, but has since claimed cop and not been cc'd. CTM voted me. Other people said various things.

I wasn't seriously asking for a summary I was just being a dick to Verbal

Thanks though

Ummm well the people to watch would be the ones that understood what kind of Orc you were talking about in the first place (the MS wiki has a different definition than EM) and then which of those people changed their votes

You said 80 moved his vote but did he understand what you were claiming?

I wasn't seriously asking for a summary I was just being a dick to Verbal

Thanks though

Ummm well the people to watch would be the ones that understood what kind of Orc you were talking about in the first place (the MS wiki has a different definition than EM) and then which of those people changed their votes

You said 80 moved his vote but did he understand what you were claiming?

I explained the orc role when I claimed.

Archived