Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyler and his gang are looking for recruits. Their mission statement can be summed up in one word: anarchy.

It's up to you to weed through the suspects and find members of Fight Club. All it takes is 1 to reek havoc so you must destroy them all before it's too late.

Is that what you're leaning on, Ape?

Yes.

Also, I'm the Psychiatrist. Basically if I find the SK, I can convert him/her into a townie.

My role has a little to do with converting for pro-town purposes as well... so, I just assumed it was pervasive in the game after reading that.

The reason I believed 80's reveal right away was because he used the term "non fight club" instead of "town". As far as I understand it, the SK will not present as "fight club" to the cop, so he/she is cop proof. Which is sort of where the value of my role is according to Pac.

Can we lynch CTM now? He above anyone else knows how I try to play for survival when I get a good role.

Unvote

Vote CTM

And I checked DPR N1. He's not the SK. I thought maybe the SK would have a bullet-proof in such a large game to help them have some balance/chance.

Sometimes, I wish I was scum, so that I could see why people find me scummy. I want to know what in my gameplay is ANY different from other games. Other games where I flip TOWN.

Polack, put me down for betting Ape claims Doc. If he has claimed and I missed it, well, I really don't read his posts.

I don't think any of you know my meta. If you did, y'all would laugh and call me dull town.

Dull town.

could nolder be the SK?

Yeah, my plan was to check him next. Honestly thought I understood what he was doing D1, probably gave undue benefit of the doubt to him... should have check him first.

I guess we could just lynch him. I'm telling you CTM wants me out because he knows my role tell.

Tyler and his gang are looking for recruits. Their mission statement can be summed up in one word: anarchy.

It's up to you to weed through the suspects and find members of Fight Club. All it takes is 1 to reek havoc so you must destroy them all before it's too late.

Yeah, I did wonder about that when first reading the opening scene, but was definitely going to wait for more than just that before blindly chasing the conversion angle, as that's always a dangerous game, so felt it was better off not even discussing it. I have to imagine given that interesting choice of wording there was other people who probably thought similarly.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (1) - Nolder

JiF (1) - Blob

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

Ape (6) - JC, JVoR, Smash, CTM, SMC, JiF

Nolder (2) - Verb, Leelou

Verb (1) - Christine

Christine (1) - Tina

Tina (2) - BG, Ape

CTM (2) - Ape, Nolder

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

DEADLINE 10 PM EST

I'm not a SK

If I could kill someone every day why didn't I kill someone today? Why would I even reveal that I was a 1shot vig in the first place?

Holstering so that you could make a post like this ^^^^

could nolder be the SK?

My first though as well, but it would seem the SK is responsible for either Hess or Vic's NK, so would it make sense to have a DK shot too? I guess the only possibility would be if that part of Nolder's reveal was true and he had a 1-time DK shot in addition to a regular NK.

Holstering so that you could make a post like this ^^^^

So if there's EVER another daykill I'm ****ing dead?

Stupid move and one I wouldn't make

I try not to trap myself into boxes when fakeclaiming

I'm not a SK

If I could kill someone every day why didn't I kill someone today? Why would I even reveal that I was a 1shot vig in the first place?

This is true. Nolder came out in the open and admitted to the shot on DPR without any provocation.

Sure.

You're a picklesniffing, pokemon loving, premature vig shootin', complete waste of space in this game. And that assumes you aren't actually a SK.

That enough, or should I continue?

If he was the SK, why the **** does he own the shot on Day 1?

You ping me.

I'm not a SK

Evidence would seem to suggest it's a night SK, not a day one (unless Ape has information saying otherwise), given the multiple deaths last night. So no daykill today doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Yes.

Also, I'm the Psychiatrist. Basically if I find the SK, I can convert him/her into a townie.

My role has a little to do with converting for pro-town purposes as well... so, I just assumed it was pervasive in the game after reading that.

The reason I believed 80's reveal right away was because he used the term "non fight club" instead of "town". As far as I understand it, the SK will not present as "fight club" to the cop, so he/she is cop proof. Which is sort of where the value of my role is according to Pac.

Can we lynch CTM now? He above anyone else knows how I try to play for survival when I get a good role.

Unvote

Vote CTM

And I checked DPR N1. He's not the SK. I thought maybe the SK would have a bullet-proof in such a large game to help them have some balance/chance.

I'm not buying it...claiming to view DPR tad too convenient...could still lynch Ape or move to Verbal.

Evidence would seem to suggest it's a night SK, not a day one (unless Ape has information saying otherwise), given the multiple deaths last night. So no daykill today doesn't necessarily mean anything.

So then why would I claim the daykill from before?

So then why would I claim the daykill from before?

Well that's why I said before in response to 80s post that you were the first thought that came to my mind but I wasn't sure if it really made sense or not. Let's put it this way, I'm hardly convinced you're SK or that we should lynch you based on that, but just more the point is that if Ape is telling the truth with his reveal, I could see why he'd consider checking you as an option.

I'm not buying it...claiming to view DPR tad too convenient...could still lynch Ape or move to Verbal.

Me either... Ape's the sk in polacks opinion

And gonna investigate nolder next? Bs

1. Why investigate me when Nolder claimed the shot?

2. Why spread conversion paranoia, and base your scum hunting on it? In any game that conversions are only a possibility, it makes sense to wait for a scene to confirm it before you start angling in that direction.

Having said that, I think he's already stuck his neck out too far to be bullsh*tting.

We need an informative lynch. Lemme ponder this.

I'll talk out loud as well...

We could have an SK which could mean a Psychiatrist in the game...does it make sense to ask for the counter...if we get the counter we at least know Ape has evil intent...if no counter we can move to Verbal or just lynch Ape anyway... hmm. Still thinking.

I'll talk out loud as well...

We could have an SK which could mean a Psychiatrist in the game...does it make sense to ask for the counter...if we get the counter we at least know Ape has evil intent...if no counter we can move to Verbal or just lynch Ape anyway... hmm. Still thinking.

Why would you automatically assume the counter claim is the legit one here? Seems like a mighty big conclusion to leap to... this post is dirty sounding, is this how scummy I sound when I think out loud? Sheesh.

You Def would've investigated me last night, for one

No. With the attention I put on us on D1, I assumed you'd be viewed and/or dead by D3.

I viewed DPR because Pac's game shares some similarities to my games, and a protected SK makes sense to me, plus the DPR vote on Nolder that made Nolder shoot him was more in the spirit of a SK "I don't give a **** who dies" type of vote.

You came at me like scum playing for his ass, and I think the light went on today that my D1 was my role tell.

Archived