Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

Why would you automatically assume the counter claim is the legit one here? Seems like a mighty big conclusion to leap to... this post is dirty sounding, is this how scummy I sound when I think out loud? Sheesh.

Dude, you come across scummier with each post...If we did get a counter and you turn Psychiatrist, where exactly does that leave the counter claimer?

Wow!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape's claim makes sense in regard to the mafiascum role wiki - I thought he slipped because we used to pair a Psychiatrist with a Psycopath, but he is following the current definition. That there were also two deaths last night backs this claim up as well.

Nolder shouldn't be the SK with a daykill and a nightkill. That wouldn't make sense.

Which JN'er was easy for Vic or Hess to pick off as scum? Did either of them have the goods on SMC? Something about his careful and relaxed play doesn't feel right, and I didn't like that last Nolder vote one damn bit.

Rubbish.... Seriously, if anyone has any kind of town role that is anti sk, you need to counter claim.... There is 0% chance of being 2 roles against the sk... Polacks would be shocked if otherwise

1. Why investigate me when Nolder claimed the shot?

2. Why spread conversion paranoia, and base your scum hunting on it? In any game that conversions are only a possibility, it makes sense to wait for a scene to confirm it before you start angling in that direction.

Having said that, I think he's already stuck his neck out too far to be bullsh*tting.

We need an informative lynch. Lemme ponder this.

Like I said, I thought I understood what Nolder was doing. I'll confess that I wasn't exactly being super-logical last week while traveling either, it made more sense to view Nolder first in hindsight, but I didn't. If I was fake-claiming I probably would have said Nolder though, lol

JC or CTM seem like good lynches to me. I read them both well, they want me out, and out bad... we could also go JIF or JVOR for outing a power role.

I'd like CTM gone. Because the only thing he seems ambitious about is me dying, and like I said he knows my role tell. If I'm not saying his name, he is lurking and of course quick to point out he plops his vote places, but really hasn't put 1/100th the effort into the other votes he made that he has into coming at me.

Hey, Ape!

dead-horse_1294756i.jpg

That will give him something to do for a minute while we talk...

Seriously, which JN'er was afraid that Vic or Hess would pick them off as scum? And were they on Sharrow's train?

Dude, you come across scummier with each post...If we did get a counter and you turn Psychiatrist, where exactly does that leave the counter claimer?

Wow!

Ah, I see what you were getting at... I wasn't really considering me dying a viable option I guess when I read your post.

Hey, Ape!

dead-horse_1294756i.jpg

Seriously, which JN'er was afraid that Vic or Hess would pick them off as scum? And were they on Sharrow's train?

AVM taking out Vic makes sense to me, sorta like JIF/Crusher those two.

Hess has been on fire, anyone could have taken him out, but IMO CTM is the person here that pay's Hess the most compliments for his play.

Like I said, I thought I understood what Nolder was doing. I'll confess that I wasn't exactly being super-logical last week while traveling either, it made more sense to view Nolder first in hindsight, but I didn't. If I was fake-claiming I probably would have said Nolder though, lol

JC or CTM seem like good lynches to me. I read them both well, they want me out, and out bad... we could also go JIF or JVOR for outing a power role.

I'd like CTM gone. Because the only thing he seems ambitious about is me dying, and like I said he knows my role tell. If I'm not saying his name, he is lurking and of course quick to point out he plops his vote places, but really hasn't put 1/100th the effort into the other votes he made that he has into coming at me.

You're ultra defensive this game...I don't want you out bad...I stated earlier and just reiterated after your reveal...I could continue with your lynch or move to Verbal...also like my scum reads on JiF and Leelou and willing to support either...you just keep playing defensive and without logic...and that's causing others to want to lynch you as well.

First rule of holes.

CTM started with the Polack PR before PR's were a topic, so I kinda lean town on that.

Plus, in all honesty, your boner for him makes you say ridiculous sh*t. If he is scum and you're town, you do more to protect him than to hurt him. It's like the JN mafia version of Swingers - I swear.

Let. Her. Go.

AVM taking out Vic makes sense to me, sorta like JIF/Crusher those two.

Hess has been on fire, anyone could have taken him out, but IMO CTM is the person here that pay's Hess the most compliments for his play.

Agree with this as well...AVM would have reason to kill Vic or Hess IMO. Plus he's been conspicuously absent today.

Smash likes CTM's ideas ... he does not believe APE nor do I . Ape can skate along never converting a SK because the odds are horrible, its the perfect cover if you ask me. Weather he is scum or some type of 3rd party survivor if he does not die today via lynch we will, we MUST use an investigation on him tonight. So it comes down to that.... do we kill him or investiagte him ? I would lean on lynch based on the odds alone, and with the cop out hes certainly not going to get protection from the Doc. The smart play is to lynch IMHO

You're ultra defensive this game...I don't want you out bad...I stated earlier and just reiterated after your reveal...I could continue with your lynch or move to Verbal...also like my scum reads on JiF and Leelou and willing to support either...you just keep playing defensive and without logic...and that's causing others to want to lynch you as well.

First rule of holes.

I don't think it's ultra-defensive to point out that despite my reveal I'm the best candidate you can come up with, even though you say other names, you've not come close to voting them. That to me says your actions speak louder than words.

Also, I've been pretty logical in my play. I agree that some of the things I've said taken out of context can be painted as contradiction, but I'm not being illogical. Even JIF wasn't pushing that accusation on me.

Smash likes CTM's ideas ... he does not believe APE nor do I . Ape can skate along never converting a SK because the odds are horrible, its the perfect cover if you ask me. Weather he is scum or some type of 3rd party survivor if he does not die today via lynch we will, we MUST use an investigation on him tonight. So it comes down to that.... do we kill him or investiagte him ? I would lean on lynch based on the odds alone, and with the cop out hes certainly not going to get protection from the Doc. The smart play is to lynch IMHO

My vote is still on him...but your idea makes sense as well...we could lynch Verbal...have 80 view Ape...that investigation result would provide plenty of intel to break the game wide open.

Yes.

Also, I'm the Psychiatrist. Basically if I find the SK, I can convert him/her into a townie.

My role has a little to do with converting for pro-town purposes as well... so, I just assumed it was pervasive in the game after reading that.

The reason I believed 80's reveal right away was because he used the term "non fight club" instead of "town". As far as I understand it, the SK will not present as "fight club" to the cop, so he/she is cop proof. Which is sort of where the value of my role is according to Pac.

Can we lynch CTM now? He above anyone else knows how I try to play for survival when I get a good role.

Unvote

Vote CTM

And I checked DPR N1. He's not the SK. I thought maybe the SK would have a bullet-proof in such a large game to help them have some balance/chance.

Interesting. Not sure what to think. First thought, I'm not buying.

Why 2 different fonts?

Interesting. Not sure what to think. First thought, I'm not buying.

Why 2 different fonts?

It's not 2 different fonts. I bolded the vote, other than that I have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Edit: Unless are you talking about Verbal's quote from the original post?

I don't think it's ultra-defensive to point out that despite my reveal I'm the best candidate you can come up with, even though you say other names, you've not come close to voting them. That to me says your actions speak louder than words.

Also, I've been pretty logical in my play. I agree that some of the things I've said taken out of context can be painted as contradiction, but I'm not being illogical. Even JIF wasn't pushing that accusation on me.

I've offered to move my vote to my secondary candidates but want to hear from others to gain a consensus...if you want I'll Unvote...to make you feel better...I don't need JiF to see the same thing as I do in your play...my observation is my observation...plus I tend to see JiF as scum as well...just not as convinced with him as I am with Verbal.

Hey, Ape!

dead-horse_1294756i.jpg

@ Ape and CTM - since you thought SMC was my favorite tell earlier...this post is an example of my favorite tell.

This post just makes we want to kick your groin with a steel toe boot.

It's not 2 different fonts. I bolded the vote, other than that I have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Edit: Unless are you talking about Verbal's quote from the original post?

Maybe I'm the only one, but that post has 2 different fonts. This sh*t below is a different font than the other stuff in your post

The reason I believed 80's reveal right away was because he used the term "non fight club" instead of "town". As far as I understand it, the SK will not present as "fight club" to the cop, so he/she is cop proof. Which is sort of where the value of my role is according to Pac.

Can we lynch CTM now? He above anyone else knows how I try to play for survival when I get a good role.

Unvote

Vote CTM

My vote is still on him...but your idea makes sense as well...we could lynch Verbal...have 80 view Ape...that investigation result would provide plenty of intel to break the game wide open.

Pressing to lynch a power role, directing the cop, and lining up next day's lynch. Yet I'm the one getting heat.

If 80 wants to view me, he can. However, I would point out that there's nothing logical about this undertone that I MUST be viewed tonight. It is D2, I've got NO SHOT at making it to endgame, but I'd like to at least try to find the SK. So, 80 should be scum hunting... and if he wants to view me, he can, but he should do it when he wants, not when you guys tell him. At least he's got over 25% chance of finding scum if he views whoever he wants.

Frankly... the only reason I'm even getting heat right now is because I talk too much... you post 300 times, you provide plenty opportunities for 19? other people to pick apart your every word.

Maybe I'm the only one, but that post has 2 different fonts. This sh*t below is a different font than the other stuff in your post

Not sure of the cause. I don't think QTs bring font info over with them, at least not is Safari, when you copy/paste. If that is the angle you were looking for there chief.

Pressing to lynch a power role, directing the cop, and lining up next day's lynch. Yet I'm the one getting heat.

If 80 wants to view me, he can. However, I would point out that there's nothing logical about this undertone that I MUST be viewed tonight. It is D2, I've got NO SHOT at making it to endgame, but I'd like to at least try to find the SK. So, 80 should be scum hunting... and if he wants to view me, he can, but he should do it when he wants, not when you guys tell him. At least he's got over 25% chance of finding scum if he views whoever he wants.

Frankly... the only reason I'm even getting heat right now is because I talk too much... you post 300 times, you provide plenty opportunities for 19? other people to pick apart your every word.

It's called karma - you try to tell me that vodka martinis are "girlie drinks", and then you get pressured by a guy infatuated with fonts.

Unvote

Leaving work, headed to the gym, I'll be around with plenty of time before the deadline.

I've got questions for you Ape, but I dont have time...real quick one: does the response that Pac gives you say "not SK" or "SK"...and nothing more?

Finding and converting the SK is one action. The one result I've gotten is "unsuccessful".

I gave my opinion ape if its wrong I would like to hear that from others as well . I gave the other options in my post and if the majority disagree with me i have no problem following the majority

Archived