Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did some research. Helvetica Neue is bundled with MacOS but not Windows. Perhaps the gay Ape copy/pasted part of his post from a gay document he was editing on some gay Mac word processor and gay JiF can see the original gay font because he has a gay Mac with the gay font bundled in.

Gay.

Did some research. Helvetica Neue is bundled with MacOS but not Windows. Perhaps the gay Ape copy/pasted part of his post from a gay document he was editing on some gay Mac word processor and gay JiF can see the original gay font because he has a gay Mac with the gay font bundled in.

Gay.

And you just happen to know all of this...

This fell out of your pocket in the men's restroom. It had a phone number on it?

LEAVEBRITTANYALONE.jpg

DPR thats some funny sh*t .... I was looking at the pic and reading what the ape wrote and it was coming out like that whiney fags video

Im a designer

Iminfatuated with fonts

LEAVE ME ALONE

Leave the monkey alone !!!

DPR thats some funny sh*t .... I was looking at the pic and reading what the ape wrote and it was coming out like that whiney fags video

Im a designer

Iminfatuated with fonts

LEAVE ME ALONE

Leave the monkey alone !!!

That at least one person got it makes it worth posting. Bartender, a whisky for my friend!

I don't know anything except what I googled. Perhaps gay iPhones are involved too. The Apple conspiracy is quite ubiquitous.

Lamest. Comeback. Ever.

Call your Canadian girlfriend and over-explain it to her.

Why are you giving me so much ammo to shell at you? It's like you and Nolder are my present for coming back to play...sheesh.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (1) - Nolder

JiF (1) - Blob

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

Ape (3) - JVoR, Smash, CTM

Nolder (3) - Verb, Leelou, SMC

Verb (2) - Christine, Jetfat

Christine (1) - Tina

Tina (3) - BG, Ape, DPR

CTM (2) - Ape, Nolder

Leelou (1) - Wombat

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

DEADLINE 10 PM EST

I'll be on later. Maybe It's cause I'm not paying that much attention but ape's reveal seems realistic. Truth is he is really not of much cause cause how often have we seen a serial killer win? We would be better off making a deal with the SK and getting him to off people on a vote. If no one wants to kill JiF let's just kill the Ape anyways just in case he's lying. JiF is still my best for scum.

Gay.

The JN forum uses a WYSIWYG text editor for users to create posts. It automatically defaults to the font, in the forums style sheet, Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif, it is the default font for all of us. Having them listed in that order simply makes the browser, in my case Safari, look for Helv Neue first, if it doesn't show up as a font on my system, then it looks for Arial, then it looks for then next sans-serif font on my system, hence the term CASCADING STYLE SHEETS.

It doesn't actually have anything to do with what computer I use, what computer JIF uses, or anything else you guys are mentioning. The font style is pre-determined by the CSS, in the site's code. If you have the font, then it shows up, if not then on to display the next one. Unfortunately, the WYSIWYG text editor doesn't always show the HTML code that determines text styles in the text box we type in. I've noticed in the past with large walls of quotes that HTML tags will get screwed up with nested quotes in posts. My guess is that might be what caused whatever it is JIF saw. Had to have something to do with Verbal quoting Pac's text because that introduced a font change. I kinda wish he'd screen captured it, I haven't been able to reproduce the issue.

Anyway...

I'll be on later. Maybe It's cause I'm not paying that much attention but ape's reveal seems realistic. Truth is he is really not of much cause cause how often have we seen a serial killer win? We would be better off making a deal with the SK and getting him to off people on a vote. If no one wants to kill JiF let's just kill the Ape anyways just in case he's lying. JiF is still my best for scum.

Don't need a deal with the SK. If SK surfaces, or I find them, I convert them to town. I just can't imagine a scenario where Pac designs the game where the SK could just volunteer to be converted.... seems pointless. Yeah, yeah, gaming the mod...

I'm in for killing JIF.

The JN forum uses a WYSIWYG text editor for users to create posts. It automatically defaults to the font, in the forums style sheet, Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif, it is the default font for all of us. Having them listed in that order simply makes the browser, in my case Safari, look for Helv Neue first, if it doesn't show up as a font on my system, then it looks for Arial, then it looks for then next sans-serif font on my system, hence the term CASCADING STYLE SHEETS.

It doesn't actually have anything to do with what computer I use, what computer JIF uses, or anything else you guys are mentioning. The font style is pre-determined by the CSS, in the site's code. If you have the font, then it shows up, if not then on to display the next one. Unfortunately, the WYSIWYG text editor doesn't always show the HTML code that determines text styles in the text box we type in. I've noticed in the past with large walls of quotes that HTML tags will get screwed up with nested quotes in posts. My guess is that might be what caused whatever it is JIF saw. Had to have something to do with Verbal quoting Pac's text because that introduced a font change. I kinda wish he'd screen captured it, I haven't been able to reproduce the issue.

Anyway...

You just sucked all of the cool out of this thread. OMFG.

Anyway...

tumblr_m68ny1gsWv1qle4y3.gif

http://erlanger.k12.ky.us/teachers/Gels_Jerome/music%20for%20movie%20maker%20work/09%20Fly%20Like%20an%20Eagle.mp3

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (1) - Nolder

JiF (1) - Blob

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

Ape (3) - JVoR, Smash, CTM

Nolder (3) - Verb, Leelou, SMC

Verb (2) - Christine, Jetfat

Christine (1) - Tina

Tina (4) - BG, Ape, DPR, Nolder

CTM (1) - Ape

Leelou (1) - Wombat

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

DEADLINE 10 PM EST

alright then... going to watch a movie with the LF so won't be back till deadline.. If I come back see that there wasn't a consensus reached by 10:00 PM at least one of you is dead. D E D!

alright then... going to watch a movie with the LF so won't be back till deadline.. If I come back see that there wasn't a consensus reached by 10:00 PM at least one of you is dead. D E D!

I volunteer as Tribute!

Archived