Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure of the cause. I don't think QTs bring font info over with them, at least not is Safari, when you copy/paste. If that is the angle you were looking for there chief.

That was my angle but then remember I've seen this with your posting before...no biggie.

Ape is likely the sk...polacks.thinks its a wasted investigation as cops almost never id sk's..... I imagine scum will take care of Gaype tonight

I'm getting caught up, thats what I'm thinking as well.

Lol JiF has a Mac.

I do? Thats news to me.

so apparently no movie yet so...

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (1) - Nolder

JiF (1) - Blob

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

Ape (3) - JVoR, Smash, CTM

Nolder (3) - Verb, Leelou, SMC

Verb (3) - Christine, Jetfat, Wombat

Christine (1) - Tina

Tina (5) - BG, Ape, DPR, Nolder, Leelou

CTM (1) - Ape

Leelou (1) - Wombat

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

DEADLINE 10 PM EST

Did some research. Helvetica Neue is bundled with MacOS but not Windows. Perhaps the gay Ape copy/pasted part of his post from a gay document he was editing on some gay Mac word processor and gay JiF can see the original gay font because he has a gay Mac with the gay font bundled in.

Gay.

Hey dork burger who has an opinion of someone based on the type of computer they own, I dont have a Mac. I've got a ThinkPad running Windows XP. I'm on Chrome if that means anything. GFYGS.

I'll be on later. Maybe It's cause I'm not paying that much attention but ape's reveal seems realistic. Truth is he is really not of much cause cause how often have we seen a serial killer win? We would be better off making a deal with the SK and getting him to off people on a vote. If no one wants to kill JiF let's just kill the Ape anyways just in case he's lying. JiF is still my best for scum.

You want to make a deal with the Ape? lmfao. Wow.

You're wrong honey, much to everyone's dismay, we actually never read each other well.

The JN forum uses a WYSIWYG text editor for users to create posts. It automatically defaults to the font, in the forums style sheet, Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif, it is the default font for all of us. Having them listed in that order simply makes the browser, in my case Safari, look for Helv Neue first, if it doesn't show up as a font on my system, then it looks for Arial, then it looks for then next sans-serif font on my system, hence the term CASCADING STYLE SHEETS.

It doesn't actually have anything to do with what computer I use, what computer JIF uses, or anything else you guys are mentioning. The font style is pre-determined by the CSS, in the site's code. If you have the font, then it shows up, if not then on to display the next one. Unfortunately, the WYSIWYG text editor doesn't always show the HTML code that determines text styles in the text box we type in. I've noticed in the past with large walls of quotes that HTML tags will get screwed up with nested quotes in posts. My guess is that might be what caused whatever it is JIF saw. Had to have something to do with Verbal quoting Pac's text because that introduced a font change. I kinda wish he'd screen captured it, I haven't been able to reproduce the issue.

Anyway...

Huh? lol

Figured it out.

If you start typing something in the quick "reply to this topic" box at the bottom of the page, then select it and copy it, and then click "More reply options" to get the full-sized editor... then paste what you copied into the text box, it will paste in with formatting html tags.

I do that all the time. I start a post in the quick reply, then before I click more options I copy it all in case this sh*tty JN site gives me issues I don't lose my text, then paste it into the larger full-sized editor. I did this and managed to re-create the issue JIF saw. So there you go... how about we lynch someone now eh?

Hey dork burger who has an opinion of someone based on the type of computer they own, I dont have a Mac. I've got a ThinkPad running Windows XP. I'm on Chrome if that means anything. GFYGS.

I have a Mac.

Just another example of how much better I am than all of you.

Anyway,

Vote Ape

He's lying. He's been all sorts of a fabricated contradiction, with the intent to last till end game. Yet, he's pushing a recruitment agenda, but changing his play so he's not recruited. lmfao. Seriously, does it get more ridiculous than that? He's the SK and if he isnt, his role isnt that important and he's know it yet he tried to fear monger us into believing he's sooo important. ****ing Gaype. String him up.

Anyway,

Vote Ape

He's lying. He's been all sorts of a fabricated contradiction, with the intent to last till end game. Yet, he's pushing a recruitment agenda, but changing his play so he's not recruited. lmfao. Seriously, does it get more ridiculous than that? He's the SK and if he isnt, his role isnt that important and he's know it yet he tried to fear monger us into believing he's sooo important. ****ing Gaype. String him up.

Where did I fear monger you guys? I just told you what my role does, this is a grossly exaggerated post, one of many this game.

Smells like the fear of a monger.

Um, I was chiding you for outing me. In NO WAY was that an example of fear mongering.

You know better than this. You are once again trying, unsuccessfully, to spin things.

What I've been doing and what I've said I am doing are completely in alignment. You are hung up on misinterpreting "playing different" as meaning more than me not posting FOS, or you are scum. Maybe I'll go back to posting FOS next game. Since you can't get your head around this very simple thing.

Pac neg reps weird posts that make him upset. Its probably the only thing about him that is in the slightest bit entertaining or humorous.

Well, that and wasting players at his discretion. Great game!

Okay, we are an hour and a half from deadline - and I would have thought that Tina was lynched by now, having claimed vanilla, and there being a built-in excuse for scum to vote her.... and yet there seems to be a serious hesitation.

Now here comes ballsy JIF, who notoriously waves his scum dick in our faces when he's scum and does sh*t like this right out in front, making a push to take me out... again. Making up sh*t about me fear-mongering for chiding him for outing me, obviously not what I was doing. While out of the other side of his mouth doing a little fear-mongering of his own by trying to push a narrative about how the contradictions (he never proved) and discussing the very reasonable possibility of conversions makes me the SK?

The only question I'm left with here is do we lynch Tina first, or JIF for trying to get her off the hook?

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (1) - Nolder

JiF (1) - Blob

JVOR (2) - Dan, AVM

Ape (4) - JVoR, Smash, CTM, JiF

Nolder (3) - Verb, Leelou, SMC

Verb (3) - Christine, Jetfat, Wombat

Christine (1) - Tina

Tina (5) - BG, Ape, DPR, Nolder, Leelou

CTM (1) - Ape

Leelou (1) - Wombat

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

DEADLINE 10 PM EST

Unvote

Vote JIF

At this point I've got scenarios in my mind where his pushes against me align with momentum stalls on Tina and JVOR both. He is pinging all over the place, and now, NOW I think he's informative IN GENERAL not just in the connect-the-dots theory I was working on earlier. Now I believe his death provides all townies insight, not just me.

Um, I was chiding you for outing me. In NO WAY was that an example of fear mongering.

You know better than this. You are once again trying, unsuccessfully, to spin things.

What I've been doing and what I've said I am doing are completely in alignment. You are hung up on misinterpreting "playing different" as meaning more than me not posting FOS, or you are scum. Maybe I'll go back to posting FOS next game. Since you can't get your head around this very simple thing.

I'll let the town be the judge of that. You were quite bossy and mongering of the fear from my perspective. And perception is reality. Sorry bud. Thats life.

JiF is disgusting.

Disgusting >>> gaynerd

Okay, we are an hour and a half from deadline - and I would have thought that Tina was lynched by now, having claimed vanilla, and there being a built-in excuse for scum to vote her.... and yet there seems to be a serious hesitation.

Now here comes ballsy JIF, who notoriously waves his scum dick in our faces when he's scum and does sh*t like this right out in front, making a push to take me out... again. Making up sh*t about me fear-mongering for chiding him for outing me, obviously not what I was doing. While out of the other side of his mouth doing a little fear-mongering of his own by trying to push a narrative about how the contradictions (he never proved) and discussing the very reasonable possibility of conversions makes me the SK?

The only question I'm left with here is do we lynch Tina first, or JIF for trying to get her off the hook?

LMFAO!!! How many players have I tried to get off the hook so far?

Unvote

Vote JIF

At this point I've got scenarios in my mind where his pushes against me align with momentum stalls on Tina and JVOR both. He is pinging all over the place, and now, NOW I think he's informative IN GENERAL not just in the connect-the-dots theory I was working on earlier. Now I believe his death provides all townies insight, not just me.

Lol - I <3 saving my teammates.

This late push to swing momentum my way is extremely amusing.

Archived