What good news do you want from Jets Camp?

Maxman

That all the evil media got mercury poisoning from Doug's Fish Fry and spent a week puking blood. Bwagahahahahgahahagagagagahgaahahahahahahahahaahahahaaha.

Jets, baby. That's what I'm talking about. Brady is gay. Dolphags. Curtis for the Hall. Get some.

I would LOVE to hear more about the ongoing quarterback "controversy," but alas, I fear the media simply will refuse to report it just as they have from the moment the Jets got Tebow. It's almost like they're trying to cover it up. A true media conspiracy if you ask me.

too late

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini Rex: Demario Davis "popped" hammy in conditioning run. Doesn't think it's serious, but never good when "popped" and "hammy" in same sentence.

Sure they were not eating on the field again?

That all the evil media got mercury poisoning from Doug's Fish Fry and spent a week puking blood. Bwagahahahahgahahagagagagahgaahahahahahahahahaahahahaaha.

Jets, baby. That's what I'm talking about. Brady is gay. Dolphags. Curtis for the Hall. Get some.

Leave poor Doug and his fish out of this lol.

Mark Sanchez has gone through an underground procedure at the Jets facility where he's been given Peyton Manning's brain, Drew Brees' accuracy, and Aaron Rodgers' more masculine personality.

did you see that tank top he was wearing today?? no way he's more masculine.

I would LOVE to hear more about the ongoing quarterback "controversy," but alas, I fear the media simply will refuse to report it just as they have from the moment the Jets got Tebow. It's almost like they're trying to cover it up. A true media conspiracy if you ask me.

Well done sir

Archived