IBM explains pre-crime through their eyes.

SenorGato

And this is the result. This happened earlier today. Kid must have been thinking about taking the train to the "future crime scene". Cop should get a raise for keeping us safe from these thought crime heathens. Somewhere in this train station there's an IBM Thinkpad being put to good use. :sarcasm:

And this is the result. This happened earlier today. Kid must have been thinking about taking the train to the "future crime scene". Cop should get a raise for keeping us safe from these thought crime heathens. Somewhere in this train station there's an IBM Thinkpad being put to good use. :sarcasm:

Wait, you're not in favor of the city's stop and frisk laws?

Wait, you're not in favor of the city's stop and frisk laws?

lol. No bro.

It should be called "stop, frisked then body slammed to the floor and put into a choke hold because you're smaller than me and I have a gun, as well as a police force who will support such vile actions in order to protect and serve you"

Stop resisting our help! lol.

We already spoke on it. Your board, your rules bro. I'll keep it clean.

Thanks.

I was on my phone and still haven't watched the video. So I don't have the full context. I was just trying to prevent a problem before it became one if that makes sense.

Thanks.

I was on my phone and still haven't watched the video. So I don't have the full context. I was just trying to prevent a problem before it became one if that makes sense.

Certainly. And I'll keep it to the topic at hand. I'll make sure not to hijack the thread! :sign0101: lol.

A few times in the past I've gotten out of hand and you probably had every right to ban my ass yet you didnt. Instead you talked to me. I cant do anything but respect that because I really do like the forum. Whatever you ask of me here its done bro. No need to worry about me taking it to the extreme, and if you feel like I put something up that could possibly entice such an issue then do what you just did a moment ago.

Archived