Sign in to follow this  
The Gun Of Bavaria

Training Camp Notes - Sunday 7.29.2012

Now that they have pads on, that'll be the thing to watch with the receivers, especially Hill and Schilens--it doesn't matter how fast you can run if you can't get off the jam. Sounds like that was the case today.

Very true. What gets me more is the reports about offensive lineman looking good when they weren't wearing pad. Seriously? It is very hard to grade a lot of this if there is no chance of contact on any given play.

Did Coples get his customary six sacks today?

Maybin had two yesterday.

Ah, I do with JetNation was up at camp though.

Once I heard buses full of church groups were going to be there, I decided against going up this weekend. It was hard enough to get a good look at the practices pre-Tebow (they only make one sideline available). I can't imagine what it's like up there right now.

I might go up next weekend for the scrimmage, though.

^Far be it for me to disparage the work of a young Jets fan, but Steiny is the Jets version of the spastic kid from Almost Famous who follows Led Zeppelin around.

If he was ripping on the players, you would be the first one here pasting links to it. You just don't like anything positive being written about ANY player on the team, because that would mean that same player was brought in by Tanny and we all know you won't give him any credit for anything.

Nonsense. I'd cut and paste the full text and bold the areas that best suit my many anti-Jets agendas.

This dude, in his last handful of tweets, refers to no fewer than three different Jets as "my boy..." I smell a lack of objectivity there.

Edited by T0mShane

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company