Sign in to follow this  
The Gun Of Bavaria

Training Camp Notes - Sunday 7.29.2012

Thanks GOB. First day in pads...

Real football begins!

I'm excited. Looking forward to watching Sanchez' continued development with the threat of Tebow to motivate him. I've like the things he's been saying (attack mode etc) and honestly think this is the year that he makes the leap to being a more secure QB for us. If he does that, we win big games this year IMO.

https://mobile.twitt...com/#!/Steiny31

Asked Hayden Smith if he sees himself as a blocking TE or a pass catching TE. He said both. I'm not betting against him. Great guy. #nyj

#Jets fans, get used to the name @EllisLankster26. This guy has absolutely killed it during camp. Can't stress how amazing he's looked.

Rex Ryan said @AustinHoward68 and @BigDame900 really stood out today. #nyj

Hope you guys enjoyed my updates today. Tried my best to bring the fans all the action. #nyj

Garrett McIntyre was very impressive today. Aaron Maybin as well. Maybin doesn't stop talking, very loud, very active.

Awesome stuff Ryno. It's appreciated

"@Steiny31: I don't know what the hell got into Bilal Powell, but man, that kid was impressive. He got reps with the first team. Very impressed."

This is the best news of the day!

This news excites me. He wasn't even a real consideration as far as my opinions f the team this season and I already felt pretty good about them. If he can step up and become something of an impact player, that would be a wonderful surprise. Very similar to a Sapp on defense. No one is really even considering him in their excitement for the D all that much, but if he could come on.... oh boy!

all of this maybin talk scares the hell out of me.....he's good but not great and that means hunter is sucking again.

Who says Maybin can't be great ? he is invigorated and excited at a real opportunity to get more playing time. Hope and opportunity mixed with speed and talent can be a great recipe for success.

I understand your fears, but why make Maybin having an impact into Hunter sucking? Why turn a positive into a negative so early in camp? That's called looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company